House Price Crash Forum

Does it feel like the end to you?

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Rachel88 said:

How dare he build a wall to keep drug dealers, people working illegally who pay no tax or people who are not born in America. 

How dare he mention ISIS, who have killed many people in their own country.

How dare he say the media is bias.

How dare he file a lawsuit at court.

How dare he discuss trade. Lol.

How dare he discuss money. Lol

Or renewable energy.

I'm laughing writing that list. If you thinking talking about any of them issues are dangerous then oh my.

What you are failing to realise is ISIS, South American drug cartel are dangerous.  

But any way you shout peace and unity. Lol

I think you read more into what I write.

I didn’t say he or even a normal president shouldn’t discuss, mention or do those things ie trade, media, ISIS or money etc. Not did I suggest such issues are not dangerous or that they are unimportant. 

I said he has said that he ‘knows more about and is the best ever at trade, media, money than anyone, EVER’.

Like a 6 year old in a playground he has literally said he is the best ever and what is more worrying is I think he believes it....and a man who believes he is the best at all those things doesn’t listen to others. There is confidence and then there is misguided god complex  

However, you have convinced me...

You are right.

He is the best president ever....I actually can’t believe I left that one off my list.

He didn’t. 😆

Just now, Pop321 said:

I think you read more into what I write.

I didn’t say he or even a normal president shouldn’t discuss, mention or do those things ie trade, media, ISIS or money etc. Not did I suggest such issues are not dangerous or that they are unimportant. 

I said he has said that he ‘knows more about and is the best ever at trade, media, money than anyone, EVER’.

Like a 6 year old in a playground he has literally said he is the best ever and what is more worrying is I think he believes it....and a man who believes he is the best at all those things doesn’t listen to others. There is confidence and then there is misguided god complex  

However, you have convinced me...

You are right.

He is the best president ever....I actually can’t believe I left that one off my list.

He didn’t. 😆

You do realise you have just put words into my mouth.

Typical lefty loon. 

You think he's Hitler and he thinks hes great. 

I think I've figured out who has the complex issues. Theres nothing wrong with loving yourself. Maybe you should try it? Instead of tarnishing people as Hitler.

6 hours ago, richmondtw said:

No - business doing well - family happy and healthy - as soon as the pubs are open and live sport is on upwards and onwards 

Apologies. I knew I had seen this and actually based on the OP serious question and everyone’s mental health I found this uplifting. Like a snowdrop pushing through the ice đŸ„°

It might just be after this pandemic passes the little things like pub night, a meal out or an afternoon with the grandkids become even more treasured and even more appreciated than they already were. A maybe life may taste a little sweeter. 

This is another chapter of the slow death of Europe. The continent is in permanent decline and Brexit IS one of the symptoms. For the continent to escape this dangerous path we need four things: 

Peace in the Mediterranean basin and a secular deal with the Muslim world. 

South America as a target for future trade deals. 

A sort of European Monroe Doctrine 

Peace with Russia. 

Honestly folks, our countries cannot be the playing ground of the big three anymore. This will never play to our advantage. 

4 minutes ago, Rachel88 said:

You do realise you have just put words into my mouth.

Typical lefty loon. 

You think he's Hitler and he thinks hes great. 

I think I've figured out who has the complex issues. Theres nothing wrong with loving yourself. Maybe you should try it? Instead of tarnishing people as Hitler.

You have lost me now.

1) What words have I put in your mouth?

2) Did I actually say Trump was Hitler? 

33 minutes ago, Pop321 said:

You have lost me now.

1) What words have I put in your mouth?

2) Did I actually say Trump was Hitler? 

I just cant anymore with you crazy lefties. 

You said I said I thought Trump is the greatest president.

And yes. Whether it be implied. You did refer to Trump as Hitler.

1 minute ago, Rachel88 said:

I just cant anymore with you crazy lefties. 

You said I said I thought Trump is the greatest president.

And yes. Whether it be implied. You did refer to Trump as Hitler.

My lawyers have read the words I used. Please do not make implications from things that might or might not exist  

I very nearly said both of those things but actually didn’t say either.

17 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Can't quite put my finger on it but it feels like it's the end of something, an era. 

Maybe you can rationalise it better than me if you're feeling the same. 

End of the good times, end of Britain, end of freedom, end of the union, end of people accepting the actions of the elite, end of days. 

Am i making any sense? 

It is the end of Peak Snowflake IMO.

4 hours ago, Rachel88 said:

The world would have been better with Trump in the White House. Biden has dementia and Kamala is mental, worse than trump. Anyone praising these two need their heads testing. 

Sometimes it's not about who you like, its about who does a better job and Trump did a good job of the USA economy.

Rubbish.

79% of hospitals in Venezuela have no running water but Maduro wins every election and still has his FaceBook and Twitter pages.

This is like Maduro winning a race on foot, with his hands tied behind his back, against a motor bike.

Maduro is so popular and great that people don't want to hear anything of the sort otherwise, so they are having a hate speech law in Venezuela, meaning people criticize Maduro can be prosecuted.

Can Trump do any of that? No. All he did was things like stop the cause for all the sabre rattling in the news about North Korea's itchy Nuke trigger finger (and nobody noticed).

This is how it's going to happen in the USA too from now. Fired FBI official Andrew McCabe said Trump’s video message demanding peace and denouncing violence is actually “coded language” and a call for violence. He is absolutely right, when Trump doesn't start any wars throughout his entire tenure this means he is responsible for all past wars and the film Star Wars because it has war in its title.

It's time for healing, Joe is a healer and is going to bail out small businesses based on color of people's skin and say things like America is Doomed because of African Americans in a video conference before shouting at them.

7 hours ago, Social Justice League said:

With regards to living standards, the last 75 years have been a blip in human history.  The Boomer generation think the way they live/have lived their lives is the historical norm........which of course it isn't.

Too many resources have been used up since WWII and now the games up, just as the boomer generation are checking out.

All good fun until the music stops..............that would be about now.

Hardly, technology and education has lifted the "poor" bar much higher. The poor today probably lead warmer, drier, healthier lives than kings/queens of 300 years ago.

2 hours ago, Rachel88 said:

How dare he build a wall to keep drug dealers, people working illegally who pay no tax or people who are not born in America. 

How dare he mention ISIS, who have killed many people in their own country.

How dare he say the media is bias.

How dare he file a lawsuit at court.

How dare he discuss trade. Lol.

How dare he discuss money. Lol

Or renewable energy.

I'm laughing writing that list. If you thinking talking about any of them issues are dangerous then oh my.

What you are failing to realise is ISIS, South American drug cartel are dangerous.  

But any way you shout peace and unity. Lol

I think you're mentally ill. Hi.

1 minute ago, Si1 said:

At least I can spell. First step in the healing path.

Subjectively calling someone mentally ill off the bat over objectivity that you disagree with, then correcting spelling of a retort.

......is a sign of mental illness.

You are mentally ill, your social circles are too and you know it.

6 hours ago, Rachel88 said:

It feels like another recession. 

Although I've never felt like we got out of the last one. 

The world would have been better with Trump in the White House. Biden has dementia and Kamala is mental, worse than trump. Anyone praising these two need their heads testing. 

Sometimes it's not about who you like, its about who does a better job and Trump did a good job of the USA economy. 

Sadly Rachel that is what he would like people to think but he stuffed that up completely.

All Trump achieved was big tax cuts for some people who didn't need it and accelerate a recovery that was already underway and thereby make it unsustainable.

I work in financial services his every word brought uncertainty and instability. We kinda don't like uncertainty unless you are super short-termist volatility traders.

Now if you want something he delivered he created a right wing majority in the supreme court, revoked anything with Obama's signature on it and withdrew US influence from several areas. Those are only wins if you are a hard right Republican and I know devoted Republicans who think he's a disaster - inc a lot of ex veterans.

To quote one "He made W look good" or as I replied - "His speeches made Bush Jnr sound like Lawrence Olivier".

He doesn't say it as it is he's a bulls!t merchant who invents things to suit his situation and cares nothing for anyone but himself - see how he's turned on all those who stood by him but won't support his attempts to overturn the election result.

At a Covid briefing he spent 20 mins going on about 'Witchunts and how amazing he was' before 5 mins announcing what they would do on Covid. Then stormed out when asked a question he didn't like shouting Fake news.

Now that may be the low bar you want in an elected official but I certainly don't. The spams can do better and hopefully they won't go partisan and will undo a lot of the stupidity.

I am the same generation as you but earlier in the 80s, you are probably one of about 3 people in that generation who doesn't view him as a joke. If he was in the UK he would be your landlord jacking up your rent if he found out you could afford 2 wks holiday abroad.

4 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Subjectively calling someone mentally ill off the bat over objectivity that you disagree with, then correcting spelling of a retort.

......is a sign of mental illness.

You are mentally ill, your social circles are too and you know it.

Dude, lack of 2nd order thinking and a sort of rabid point making diatribe littered with LOLs is a giveaway. It wasn't their opinion that tweaked my judgement. Whatever.

Edited by Si1
12 minutes ago, Si1 said:

Dude, lack of 2nd order thinking and a sort of rabid point making diatribe littered with LOLs is a giveaway. It wasn't their opinion that tweaked my opinion. Whatever.

In other words, you made a throwaway comment, are now having it thrown back at you, and are now attempting to give a technical break down of reasoning to try and give your original actions some kind of credibility while still mixing in words such as rabid.

https://untools.co/second-order-thinking     "Consider the long-term consequences of your decisions."

Keep taking your medication (and your friends).

21 minutes ago, Si1 said:

At least I can spell. First step in the healing path.

Best said in a whiny voice that is. Here's another LOL for that you sad person.

Edited by Arpeggio
3 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

In other words, you made a throwaway comment, are now having it thrown back at you, and are now attempting to give a technical break down of reasoning to try and give your original actions some kind of credibility while still mixing in words such as rabid.

https://untools.co/second-order-thinking     "Consider the long-term consequences of your decisions."

Keep taking your medication (and your friends).

what consequences?