House Price Crash Forum

Does it feel like the end to you?

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

Back to the insults.....idiosavant.... I better hand back my first class engineering degree.

There is no hard evidence in the article hence no legal proceedings against him. 

Also, having his name on a building doesn't make him personally racist.... none story. 

You've made this judgement after having admitted that you hadn't even read the article.  This just about sums up where we're at here.  What do you do for a living, if you don't mind me asking?

Just now, NobodyInParticular said:

Apart from the fact there have been such, although not for that. The legal proceedings were a long time ago, though, and people can learn. 

If you can send me any links to any racist quotes, Trump has made, I'll read them. 

1 minute ago, Martin_JD said:

You've made this judgement after having admitted that you hadn't even read the article.  This just about sums up where we're at here.  What do you do for a living, if you don't mind me asking?

why? doesnt change my views....what do you do....

Just now, Rachel88 said:

Not one quote by Trump in that article. 

Lots of an "employee" said.

Not one quote by Trump that I can say yes that is 100% Racist.

Read it and you will see. 

true non-story. like I said no hard evidence. 

all we know it could be full of s***

3 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

why? doesnt change my views....what do you do....

I'm interested in your job, and if, as part of your job, you use logical reasoning and comprehension as part of your daily work?  Given you have a first class degree in Engineering (which is impressive) I assume you do this kind of thing day in, day out, no?  What are you engineering?  Bridge builder?  Construction?  

8 minutes ago, Rachel88 said:

Cant find one comment. If you can send me a link that would help.

Well earlier in the thread mentioned him telling 4 US lawmakers who happened to be ethnic minorities to "Go back home... if they don't like the US" ( paraphrased the like the USA because he suggested they sort their own countries out ). All bar 1 were born in the US and the one that wasn't was a child refugee.

Discuss.

Just now, Martin_JD said:

I'm interested in your job, and if, as part of your job, you use logical reasoning and comprehension as part of your daily work?  Given you have a first class degree in Engineering (which is impressive) I assume you do this kind of thing day in, day out, no?  What are you engineering?  Bridge builder?  Construction?  

engineering manager but nothing to do with my views 

Look if Trump was racist, I would jump on the hate bandwagon but he's not.

Going back to my first point.

I think Trump did very well with the USA economy especially looking at a world view and comparison.

I think overall he was a very good president. 

Now they have Biden and Kamala, be interesting to see what they do. 

Cheer on Biden now lefties, stop clutching that hatred for Trump. 

Just now, NobodyInParticular said:

Eh? You said point to court cases. I noted such. And now you dismiss it. Very weird 

I didnt ask for court cases, articles yes. 

I have dismissed it because it does not conclude racism.

Just now, Rachel88 said:

Look if Trump was racist, I would jump on the hate bandwagon but he's not.

Going back to my first point.

I think Trump did very well with the USA economy especially looking at a world view and comparison.

I think overall he was a very good president. 

Now they have Biden and Kamala, be interesting to see what they do. 

Cheer on Biden now lefties, stop clutching that hatred for Trump. 

true. I have had many debates at work about trump, they don't know what he did for America. too focused on MSM hate for him. 

7 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

engineering manager but nothing to do with my views 

So as an engineering manager, you will certainly need to use logic and reasoning. 

Also comprehension, assuming you're dealing with detailed, complex plans and designs when you are building whatever it is that you build. 

So given that you clearly posses these skills, and are a smart chap with a 1st class degree,  I would ask you to read the overwhelming amount of evidence, and use those same skills to come to a conclusion.