Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum

Does it feel like the end to you?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mrlegend123 said:

I've heard racist comments from both sides in the military, mostly with no intent. 

A racist comment is a racist comment, regardless of "intent".  Lots of institutional racism in the Military, as there is in the Police.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

everyone have heard racist comments by someone once in their life be it family member or close friend. is it reckless or with intent. 

most people it's reckless. look at the older generation

Recklessness is hardly an excuse, think before you open your gob, it's simple really.  Also it's a wider issue which goes beyond comments, it's more about attitudes and bias. 

Edited by Martin_JD
edit
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Martin_JD said:

Recklessness is hardly an excuse, think before you open your gob, it's simple really.  Also it's a wider issue which goes behind comments, it's more about attitudes and bias. 

There is no hard evidence hence no legal proceedings against him. no case 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, scottbeard said:

You're not listening to me.  You're using as proof the fact that black and hispanic people voted for him as proof he isn't racist.

What I'm saying is that black and hispanic people might vote for Trump EVEN IF THEY THINK HE IS RACIST because they're voting due to policies, not personality.

He is NOT RACIST

STOP TRYING TWIST WHY PEOPLE HAVE VOTED FOR TRUMP FOR YOUR OWN AGENDA

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

There is no hard evidence hence no legal proceedings against him. no case 

🙄

1 minute ago, Rachel88 said:

He is NOT RACIST

STOP TRYING TWIST WHY PEOPLE HAVE VOTED FOR TRUMP FOR YOUR OWN AGENDA

🙄

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a genuine question on the people voted for Trump that proves he's not a racist - do you vote for policy or personality?

USA most people don't change parties - they vote for the candidate of their party regardless. America can be that partisan and it is why swing voters over there get so much attention - the others are virtually a given.

So if you are Red it doesn't matter if you hate guy you will endorse them on the fact the GOP will be your party. See Ted Cruz a man who's wife Trump made disparaging comments about, who became a fervent supporter once he couldn't be President himself - why because he's the GOP candidate.

It was even the subject of an Eddie Murphy comedy where he buys a dead candidates posters and runs on the basis of having the same name.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mrlegend123 said:

stopped reading half way through - no hard evidence. 

LOL OK!  No hard evidence? Huh?

I suspect you didn't even read half of that article (unless you're some kind of idiosavant) because you replied to my post just 4 minutes later, and the article in question is a detailed analysis which is over 7000 words long! 

If you had actually read the article properly, and digested the words in your brain, you would have seen that the evidence is all there my friend, right in front of your eyes, and it is overwhelming.  Multiple sources, over many years. 

Please try and give it another go, but this time read the words.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

stopped reading half way through - no hard evidence. 

Trump told 4 Ethnic minority lawmakers to "Go back home... if you don't like our country" erupting in an almighty row in 2019. It was broadcast round the world and almost every Western politician decried the comments... all bar 1 of those he was attacking were US born.

He's either a racist or mendacious and uniformed your choice

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Martin_JD said:

LOL OK!  No hard evidence? Huh?

I suspect you didn't even read half of that article (unless you're some kind of idiosavant) because you replied to my post just 4 minutes later, and the article in question is a detailed analysis which is over 7000 words long! 

If you had actually read the article properly, and digested the words in your brain, you would have seen that the evidence is all there my friend, right in front of your eyes, and it is overwhelming.  Multiple sources, over many years. 

Please try and give it another go, but this time read the words.

Back to the insults.....idiosavant.... I better hand back my first class engineering degree.

There is no hard evidence in the article hence no legal proceedings against him. 

Also, having his name on a building doesn't make him personally racist.... none story. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Martin_JD said:

 

 

30 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

There is no hard evidence hence no legal proceedings against him. no case 

Apart from the fact there have been such, although not for that. The legal proceedings were a long time ago, though, and people can learn. Everyone has capacity for targeting the 'other' and we all need to monitor ourselves to avoid bias, conscious or otherwise. Some may think plenty of racist thoughts, just be better at keeping their mouths shut, though. 

Edited by NobodyInParticular
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.