House Price Crash Forum

Does it feel like the end to you?

HOLA441
Just now, mrlegend123 said:

I must be troll because I have a different views.

you sound mad saying my posting style is the same as someone else's. 

Everything is not about you. The reply before was not to you and the only reason I replied to you about it was because you asked what I was talking about.

I would suggest a walk away from your keyboard as you seem to associate every post as about or aimed at you - that's not a good place to be in

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
1 minute ago, Staffsknot said:

Everything is not about you. The reply before was not to you and the only reason I replied to you about it was because you asked what I was talking about.

I would suggest a walk away from your keyboard as you seem to associate every post as about or aimed at you - that's not a good place to be in

most posts have been aimed at me.... 

HOLA444

Wait, am I the commie or @Si1. ? 

I seem to remember making a humorous comment about a humorous Orange President...then having a jog, a light evening meal, watching an enjoyable film and coming back to this. 

I would like to take the Fifth. 🤦🏻‍♂️

HOLA445
2 minutes ago, Pop321 said:

I seem to remember making a humorous comment about a humorous Orange President...then having a jog, a light evening meal, watching an enjoyable film and coming back to this. 

Everyone's a Marxist except Donald Trump!

It's the Zeroth Law of HPC economics.

HOLA446
18 minutes ago, Innkeeper said:

Unlikely the keyboard warriors would turn up!!

And the last few pages have been a waste of time because it’s a golden debating rule (so a friend tells me) that the first person to mention Hitler/Nazis has already lost...

Maybe your friend's view is out of date and the first person to mention Godwin's Law is now the loser? 😵

HOLA447
9 minutes ago, Pop321 said:

I've always thought I was liberal-right. Whenever I get in conversation with a MAGA supporter I end up being labelled a communist. Some of the weirdos on wider social media defy belief. Apparently America won the Battle of Britain and the NHS is the reason British houses are small (not population density).

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
3 hours ago, Rachel88 said:

I said people from all ethnic backgrounds voted for Trump, the graph you sent proves it. Whether less people voted for him from ethnic backgrounds is irrelevant to the fact that people still, call him racist, when he has supporters from all ethnic groups. 

So you're saying that when a non-white person goes to the polls the ONLY thing that influences their vote is how racist or not the candidate is?  

That itself is frankly quite a racist attitude.  Give some credit to eg black people who enter the polling booth saying "Trump's racism disgusts me, but his tax plans are much better for my business so he gets my vote."

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
17 minutes ago, scottbeard said:

So you're saying that when a non-white person goes to the polls the ONLY thing that influences their vote is how racist or not the candidate is?  

That itself is frankly quite a racist attitude.

and the key assumption of the democratic party/blm movment

HOLA4414
15 minutes ago, scottbeard said:

That itself is frankly quite a racist attitude.  Give some credit to eg black people who enter the polling booth saying "Trump's racism disgusts me, but his tax plans are much better for my business so he gets my vote."

Never heard anyone say the quote you have written. 

I'm saying Trump is NOT racist. I cant say it any more simpler.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
8 minutes ago, Rachel88 said:

I'm saying Trump is NOT racist. I cant say it any more simpler.

You're not listening to me.  You're using as proof the fact that black and hispanic people voted for him as proof he isn't racist.

What I'm saying is that black and hispanic people might vote for Trump EVEN IF THEY THINK HE IS RACIST because they're voting due to policies, not personality.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
7 minutes ago, Martin_JD said:

huh?  Trumps clearly racist, he's made racist remarks whilst president which are all on the record.  The only people playing games are those who choose to ignore the facts about this guy.

What proof or evidence do you have that Trump is racist?

HOLA4424
5 minutes ago, scottbeard said:

You're not listening to me.  You're using as proof the fact that black and hispanic people voted for him as proof he isn't racist.

What I'm saying is that black and hispanic people might vote for Trump EVEN IF THEY THINK HE IS RACIST because they're voting due to policies, not personality.

Her argument is the equivalent of someone saying they can't be racist "CuZ My mate is black'.  Absolute nonsense.  

HOLA4425