House Price Crash Forum

All I want for Christmas is...

Already had my presents:

• Recovery from crippling Sciatica that involved an ambulance trip and Opioids to the point where I'm running middle distances again.
  • A 5 days in Stockholm for elder son's 30th in one of the short covid interludes.
  • Completion on a Bungalow near the sea, a good bit below asking, despite horrendous legal and bureaucratic headwinds.

So I wish nothing for myself, but genuinely hope that everyone one here, including the people I cross swords with, gets at least one of:

• Time spent with someone who means a lot to them, even if only online
  • Recovery from a serious illness
  • Progress towards, or completion on a decent property at a fair price.

I know that sounds cheesy, but the health one in particular hit home hard  this year.  Not being able to get off my bed, or even move, was very frightening.  If you've got your health, everything will be all right in the end.
If its not alright, its not the end.

And flood of new retail investors in bitcoin, to leep up with the institutional ones.  They are buy $50m - $1b at a time so , 100k new retail @ $5k each, and 5 million more @ $1k each, will do for now. 

The bottom course of blocks in the pyramid 😉