House Price Crash Forum

EastEnders star Tamzin Outhwaite is selling her belongings to pay for mortgage

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/eastenders-star-tamzin-outhwaite-selling-23212290

Actress Tamzin Outhwaite has opened up about how the entertainment industry has been affected by this year's pandemic. The former EastEnders star said work has dried up

EastEnders actress Tamzin Outhwaite admitted that she has started to sell her things in order to pay for her mortgage.

The 50-year-old actress, who starred on the hit BBC soap between 1998 and 2019, has spoke about the effects that the pandemic has had upon the acting industry.

While Tamzin did appear in a production during the pandemic that was filmed from her home, the actress has admitted that this year has been tough for the arts and entertainment industry.

Speaking on the Irregular B****** podcast, Tamzin explained that she was selling clothing online to make ends meet.

"I'm in a situation at the moment where I'm starting to sell things," she told the publication.

"I'm about to set up a website for things that I've either created or bought and don't need anymore. Home things, clothing.

C38X3p9W8AARb2C?format=jpg&name=small

When my jobs have disappeared over the decades they have disappeared for ever thanks to changing technology and offshoring etc.  For these people, one day their job will re-materialise and they will be back to the frock shop,  car shop and posh restaurants again and in all probability next year.  For many of us its a case of starting from scratch again until you get too old that is. These people can also run their work/life like a hobby.  She could just wear a bra for 2 mins and sell it to some sucker to wear on his head for £100 or so with a personal 2 minute video to go with it. 

When my jobs have disappeared over the decades they have disappeared for ever thanks to changing technology and offshoring etc.  For these people, one day their job will re-materialise and they will be back to the frock shop,  car shop and posh restaurants again and in all probability next year.  For many of us its a case of starting from scratch again until you get too old that is. These people can also run their work/life like a hobby.  She could just wear a bra for 2 mins and sell it to some sucker to wear on his head for £100 or so with a personal 2 minute video to go with it. 

Can't she just sell the house instead of soiled garments? There's always OnlyFans too. 

it sounds like a London dinner party conversation topic

Are you familiar with the cartoon series 'Monkey Dust'?  Sums this up pretty well (and a lot of other modern purgatory, even though it came out ages ago)

Highly recommend a search on YouTube.. eg. monkey dust dinner party 

<I did post a video link but removed it as I forgot that the ending is a bit grim. >

Edited by btd1981

Has she been in anything recently?

I strongly get the impression most ex-Eastenders are desperate to get back on the show, just for the regular income.

She can't return to EE sadly - her character was mown down by a lorry after she was involved in a car accident with Sharon Mitchell.

Edited by MARTINX9

Quite fancy her but she gives off the air of a loon.

Id guess its more look-at-me as her ex, father of of kids, is having a good run in Hollywood - Lucifer.

Id guess hes paid for the house and kids, all Tmmy and her new bf have to do is earn the food.