House Price Crash Forum

All Windrush victims to get at least £10,000

Again great point - my Dad married in to my Mums family a working class family from Kentish Town - who were not adverse to liberating other peoples goods occasionally or at least being the beneficiaries of that activity - with his status precarious for years I am sure he was on edge a lot of the time bless him... 

Most of the males in Kentish Town were put in prison, a friend was a teacher at one the primary schools in Kentish Town and said nearly every child’s father was in prison, the police used to target the travellers but not just them...

Again great point - my Dad married in to my Mums family a working class family from Kentish Town - who were not adverse to liberating other peoples goods occasionally or at least being the beneficiaries of that activity - with his status precarious for years I am sure he was on edge a lot of the time bless him... 

Her grandfather was stateless for a while, having decided to help the allies during WW2, which lost him German citizenship. 

Do you have any evidence to back this wild claim up?

No, just anecdotal i had a friend who worked in Carlton primary school, Grafton road, in Kentish town who told me that nearly every male parent was in prison, I found it strange but Kentish town did have a reputation for theft and was very rough.

802e442e8f15aee6e5424b2ece37daf0fe8e164c

Terraced house for sale in Grafton Road, London NW5

Guide price £1,275,000 

actually its because they cant prove they should be here and they committed offences. I am perfectly comfortable with deporting anyone who has committed a crime who cant prove they should be here including Europeans.

Even when you cannot prove your rights because the government destroyed the evidence? In such circumstances it should be for the government to prove you have no right to be here.

I think your "friend" may be full of shit and a little bit racist.  

Yes, most of my friends are full of shit, I did think he was a bit of a racist then one day after a few drinks he chatted up a black girl so I guess he was not a racist, he did not like black males but he did like black girls.

The Empire Windrush sank off the North coast of Africa in 1952.

Perhaps we should look at compensation for the Titanic generation.

The criteria would be strict, a claimant does not need to have travelled on the boat or even to have be born when it sunk. $$$.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We live in a country were they give cash away but toilet paper is rationed. 😎

Edited by Lord D'arcy Pew

Yes, most of my friends are full of shit, I did think he was a bit of a racist then one day after a few drinks he chatted up a black girl so I guess he was not a racist, he did not like black males but he did like black girls.

So a racist who likes pussy, what a shocker.

Even when you cannot prove your rights because the government destroyed the evidence? In such circumstances it should be for the government to prove you have no right to be here.

I have a copy of my birth certificate and passport. Is it so difficult to keep records.

I have a copy of my birth certificate and passport. Is it so difficult to keep records.

Children travelled here from the West Indies on their parents' passports. And what benefit would a birth certificate be if it showed you were born in Jamaica?