House Price Crash Forum

Kay Burley and the Lockdown hypocrites...

This makes me laugh. She reads the news every day telling us what to do and to stick to the rules yet she has been pictured celebrating her birthday and breaking those very rules...

----

Pictured: Kay Burley's 'lockdown-breaching' 60th birthday bash with Sky News colleagues that left her future as presenter 'in the balance' - as editor-at-large Adam Boulton claims row could undermine broadcaster's credibility

Damning photos show Sky News journalists Kay Burley, Beth Rigby, Sam Washington and Inzamam Rashid flouting Covid restrictions on Saturday by gathering for a party for the presenter's upcoming 60th birthday. 

Ms Burley and Ms Rigby attended a dinner indoors at the Century Club in Soho with eight friends and colleagues  including Ms Washington, Mr Rashid and ex-Royal correspondent Paul Harrison, now a spin doctor for Huawei.

The identities of the five others have not been revealed. Ms Burley later 'popped' in to another restaurant after the 11pm curfew, and it was claimed some of the group then returned to her London home to continue the party.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9036255/Pictured-Kay-Burleys-60th-birthday-bash-left-presenters-future-Sky-News-balance.html

One rule for you and one rule for US... This is how they operate.

I just don't understand how these rats are so dumb. 

The only explanation which fits, other than an IQ below 85 is that they are psychopaths who enjoy rubbing this into the plebs' faces.

The elites do their own thing and lord it over the rest of us... 

True. She does actually ask tough questions though I haven't watched Sky news for a while.

Indeed one of the better ones, although she got her knuckles rapped on HPC for her attitudes to her renting tenants a year ago. Although she reads out gov rules doesn't mean she agrees with them though I suppose.

Piers Morgan is just noisy and shouty but Julia Hartley-Brewer is the one of the few who want to drill in issues and details with ministers which surprised me.

I just don't understand how these rats are so dumb. 

The only explanation which fits, other than an IQ below 85 is that they are psychopaths who enjoy rubbing this into the plebs' faces.

I remember your same reaction to Dominic Cummings when he broke lockdown rules....

I remember your same reaction to Dominic Cummings when he broke lockdown rules....

He eventually lost his job ... 

Wonder if Burley will lose hers ? I think its harsh if she does. Maybe just take a holiday for a while 

Edited by Warlord

Has she lied about it?

Yes, she lied about it

https://order-order.com/2020/12/10/breaking-kay-burley-suspended-off-air-for-six-months-beth-rigby-off-for-3-months/

"Kay did not help herself by lying about the evening’s events".

She said the extended visit to a second restaurant was for a loo stop on the way home, when in fact it was to have a meal with a large (illegal) group of friends, as described here:

https://order-order.com/2020/12/08/kays-bog-standard-apology-leaves-more-questions-than-answers/

She's actually one of the better news anchors, gives the daily hypocritical government minister propagandists a hard time, more often than not.

She doesn`t, it is all fake, I find her f*ucking horrendous to watch, so I don`t watch anything she is on unless events are moving against the narrative she is paid to put over, then I watch it for the chuckles.

Yes, she lied about it

https://order-order.com/2020/12/10/breaking-kay-burley-suspended-off-air-for-six-months-beth-rigby-off-for-3-months/

"Kay did not help herself by lying about the evening’s events".

She said the extended visit to a second restaurant was for a loo stop on the way home, when in fact it was to have a meal with a large (illegal) group of friends, as described here:

https://order-order.com/2020/12/08/kays-bog-standard-apology-leaves-more-questions-than-answers/

If KB and BR got the boot that would be excellent, both are shocking examples of the dumbed down media narrative that is pumped out by the likes of SKY every day. Honestly don`t understand how anyone could watch it and take it seriously?

She and her fellow fake presenters can Foxtrot Oscar, the lot of em. KB always puts such an innocent and teary face when presenting sad news, even more so during the pandemic heroes for the NHS etc...and she could have spread it herself.

Andshe's now jet setting off to Africa on her pre planned holiday. Load of Betty Swollocks. 

I mean, I expect them to do it. The slight difference with Cummings is, he was/is against lockdown. I would like to be able to search my own post history. Do you know how to do that?

It's just people. I saw more than one closely packed party happening even in the 'proletariat'. 

The proles are not in the government or media demanding everyone be locked in their own homes.

It is perfectly consistent for someone who opposes a rule to break that rule. It is the height of hypocrisy for these control freaks to, in their own words, "kill a granny".

The proles are not in the government or media demanding everyone be locked in their own homes.

It is perfectly consistent for someone who opposes a rule to break that rule. It is the height of hypocrisy for these control freaks to, in their own words, "kill a granny".

Burley reads the news. She's not in a position to demand anything of anyone. That's politicians. If people take anything Burley says seriously it's up to them but they are not going to be fined for going against her views. She's a stupid hypocrite, though. 

Edited by NobodyInParticular

She's in a position of influence, just like, say Taylor Swift, but not in any position of power.