House Price Crash Forum

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont mind nasty people as long as they get shit done at this time of crisis.

However being a bully and shite is not the best combo  thousands of people being housed in 3 star hotels without even telling the local authorities so they can cater services/prepare for them during a pandemic.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/11/20/councils-overwhelmed-asylum-seekers-home-office-moves-hundreds/

If you are pro letting everyone in = crap

If you feel borders should be enforced = crap

At least houses prices are nice and high

Edited by Fromage Frais

I dont mind nasty people as long as they get shit done at this time of crisis.

However being a bully and shite is not the best combo  thousands of people being housed in 3 star hotels without even telling the local authorities so they can cater services/prepare for them during a pandemic.

Agreed

Some people think bullying is being asked forcefully to buck up. 

Seems totally oblivious to the fact that most people are laughing at him now.

I dont think they are.  I think most understand this is unprecedented.  It is easy to critisise all the time but even people I know who have done so when asked would they prefer Corbyn Abbott and McDonnell  in charge do the Cadbury smash aliens advert and fall over laughing. 

And? Johnson dismisses a report because he does not like the findings. That the problem is "unintentional" is irrelevant. 

Accept the report, issue an apology, promise to change your ways and the can is kicked down the road. But even this seems too hard to comprehend, and he'd rather behave like Trump than Starmer.