House Price Crash Forum

Dom on his way...Oh dear, Boris!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brexit has failed as has the COVID response.

Baldy slap head probably deserves a public beheading at the Tower for treason:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54925322

The plan all along.  Boris' was never going to do what the people wanted, he's more British  establishment than the german queen

Another one of Joe Biden's Brexit 'requests' honoured.

Irish Joe.

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/politics/joe-bidens-love-letter-irish-roots

"Northeast Pennsylvania will be written on my heart. But Ireland will be written on my soul," he wrote. 

He said that he was honored to be returning to Ireland and wanted to celebrate "everything that Ireland had become." 

Biden traveled to Ireland as the country was celebrating the centenary of the Easter Rising, and he nodded to how the seismic event put Ireland on a path to independence in his open letter.

He also visited Kilmainham Gaol - where the leaders of the rising were executed - during his 2016 visit.

Another one of Joe Biden's Brexit 'requests' honoured.

Irish Joe.

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/politics/joe-bidens-love-letter-irish-roots

"Northeast Pennsylvania will be written on my heart. But Ireland will be written on my soul," he wrote. 

He said that he was honored to be returning to Ireland and wanted to celebrate "everything that Ireland had become." 

Biden traveled to Ireland as the country was celebrating the centenary of the Easter Rising, and he nodded to how the seismic event put Ireland on a path to independence in his open letter.

He also visited Kilmainham Gaol - where the leaders of the rising were executed - during his 2016 visit.

Sometimes things are get done right for the wrong reasons

It appears Carrie was influential in getting Rasputin and his  mates out - a result that will be applauded by the vast majority

The reneging on a legal deal  or giving them selves wriggle room to was awful by Johnson and his cronies if the prospect of that not being the case because of Biden a good result imho

Edited by GregBowman

It appears Carrie was influential in getting Rasputin and his  mates out - a result that will be applauded by the vast majority

The reneging on a legal deal  or giving them selves wriggle room to was awful by Johnson and his cronies if the prospect of that not being the case because of Biden a good result imho

How big was her majority at the election ?

Don't quite know what the fuss is about.

Didn't he say at the beginning of 2020 in a blog post that he expected to leave/be largely redundant by the end of the year ?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-50978329

In his blog, Mr Cummings added:

• The aim of the new recruits is to improve performance but also make Mr Cummings himself "much less important — and within a year largely redundant"
Edited by Gigantic Purple Slug

How big was her majority at the election ?

I am not saying its right or wrong ...and we ain't going to fall out on a Friday but its human nature partners have influence always have

Couldn't you say the same thing about Cummings it was always him reforming the civil service not an elected MP

Boris protecting his own interests by pruning unnecessary wood.......early days, lets wait and see what 2021 will hit us with, the ball is now in his court, lets see how well he can play, nobody likes a dirty game.;)

Perhaps she'll now have the decency to influence the removal of her male concubine and his entire cabinet. Especially Gove, Patel and the pernicious Sunak. 

Perhaps she'll now have the decency to influence the removal of her male concubine and his entire cabinet. Especially Gove, Patel and the pernicious Sunak. 

He might get himself in another spot of bother from The Times comment section:

'I don’t know with Allegra Stratton now in No 10 and close to Boris we might again be blessed with the pitter patter of tiny feet'

😉

I am not saying its right or wrong ...and we ain't going to fall out on a Friday but its human nature partners have influence always have

Couldn't you say the same thing about Cummings it was always him reforming the civil service not an elected MP

True Greg.

Who voted for Cummings might be a better question.

Good point.

Who picks the advisers ?

Someone's doing a bad job.

I just see it as weak leadership  if you have a vision all you need is to confirm certain facts and details generally about the impact that vision has through policies you are thinking about - you don't need a twenty something advisor with an Oxbridge PPE for that you contact industry leaders, people of influence etc - you need a strong Chief of Staff and team to make sure you get through to whoever you want when you want 

I just see it as weak leadership  if you have a vision all you need is to confirm certain facts and details generally about the impact that vision has through policies you are thinking about - you don't need a twenty something advisor with an Oxbridge PPE for that you contact industry leaders, people of influence etc - you need a strong Chief of Staff and team to make sure you get through to whoever you want when you want 

Weak leadership.....those that want it to go their way would pick a weak leader, easier to manipulate.;)

Shes only 32 years old with a degree from Warwick Uni and has spent some time flitting around the Tories and Boris. What the hell does she have to offer? Now she has his Baby and him apparently by the short an curlies. I doubt that he wants to pay child maintenance on another one he can only see every other weekend at McDonalds.

God help us all because in our hour of crisis we get this utter pantomime.

This is just weak leadership...I have posted before that there is no such thing a Johnsonism, he has no ethos to cling to. Also, unlike other PMs (GB, TB, JM, MT etc) he doesnt have a loyal significant other to whom he can turn to in trust and confidence.

This little coup will founder on the rocks soon and then Sunak will be in like a ferret.