House Price Crash Forum

Golem needs to get to Mount Doom to stop Frodo.

I think Cummings wanted to step back and focus of f-ing up the Civil Service. Hopefully he'll be out instead.

Not in any way related to all the Tory backbenchers forming pressure groups and looking to out Johnson.

Who cares?

Got less than four years to prove themselves, they will be judged then by how covid and brexit were dealt with.....how the nation feels, how united/divided they feel, how secure they feel and how better off they now feel.....what have they done and how has this government improved lives and well being?

Then will see who cares.;)

I don't see Cummings leaving anytime soon (probably never wants to leave). He's hungry for power, he will stay on. Based on what other people think, the aim is to install Gove and then Cummings can scratch his back.

I don't see Cummings leaving anytime soon (probably never wants to leave). He's hungry for power, he will stay on. Based on what other people think, the aim is to install Gove and then Cummings can scratch his back.

Gove or Sunack?  Back in the summer Gove looked more likely a replacement to me but by the time the next person is in, (presumably) much of the trade talks will be done and they might be looking towards 2024 and fending off Sir Starmer.  

Gove or Sunack?  Back in the summer Gove looked more likely a replacement to me but by the time the next person is in, (presumably) much of the trade talks will be done and they might be looking towards 2024 and fending off Sir Starmer.  

Even Theresa May would be able to return and fend of Kneeling Keir. Boris'll be fine as would anyone else be.

Starmer - Copy.jpg

Cummings always came across to me like  a desperate guttersnipe from up north who would never ever resign honourably. 

Thats what the spec savers episode told me. 

Desperate to stay on the gravy train, and no honour.

It will be fingernails down the blackboard with that one. 

I did not expect him to go on his own. Very surprised if he was sacked/asked to go. Is it to placate Biden? If it true Boris did it for Carrie? Did Cummings leak the cabinet pre-lockdown meetings a few weeks back? Has he really left?

Still only 500 people dying every day and the IT systems aren't ready for Jan 1.......