House Price Crash Forum

C19 vaccine: 5 years in prison or $66,600 fine (Australia)

$66,600.  I keep telling you all about the reptiles.

This is not original but, for what it's worth, consider the Roman numeral values of the letters in COVID-19.

C=100, V=5, I=1, D=500. O is not a Roman numeral but it's ASCII code is 79.

Substituting these values:

C+O+V+I+D-19 = 100+79+5+1+500-19 = 666.

Spooky or what? 😧

This is not original but, for what it's worth, consider the Roman numeral values of the letters in COVID-19.

Spooky or what? 😧

Why not use ASCII code 45 instead of using it as an operator?

$66,600.  I keep telling you all about the reptiles.

I didn't write that BMJ article. Why specifically $66,600 would 66,500 not have done the trick?

If you divide 2020 by Joe Biden's campaign number 30330 you get 0.06660072535

Get your Australia police Freemason merchandise: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/victoria-australia-police-foundation-selling-face-masks-with-freemason-logo

Hippocratic Oath symbol on stomach of statue. There are loads of these statues....

55b0144db28c6.image.jpg?resize=1200,800

Spooky or what? 😧

I was aware of that one too.

Certificate Of Vaccination I.D Artificial Intelligence.

A.I. referring to the surveillance aspect. 1 is for A the 1st letter of alphabet 9 is for i the 9th letter.

Edited by Arpeggio

Spooky or what? 😧

It spoils it a bit that we have to use the ASCII code for O. You've got me thinking now.

"Vaccination" = 666 in the Hebrew gematria, as is well known.  "computer" is also 666.  Can't make anything much interesting in gematria for covid-19, "covid" = 766.

I didn't write that BMJ article. Why specifically $66,600 would 66,500 not have done the trick?

Neither did the BMJ. It's a letter from an Australian who is referring to 2015 legislation about failure to comply with biosecurity measures which are expressed in terms of "penalty units" which are linked to inflation. So not only is the number not a sign of anything nefarious, but this isn't even anything to do with the response to coronavirus.

https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/C2020C00127

Edited by thecrashingisles

Neither did the BMJ. It's a letter from an Australian who is referring to 2015 legislation about failure to comply with biosecurity measures which are expressed in terms of "penalty units" which are linked to inflation. So not only is the number not a sign of anything nefarious, but this isn't even anything to do with the response to coronavirus.

https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/C2020C00127

Oh that's OK then. Just risk of imprisonment and/or a huge fine if you don't take a rushed, unlicensed, liability free vaccine for a virus which is not a threat to most people under 70. Phew!