HOLA441
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443

A tax on moving is inane and always was. I'm glad to see the back of it and I'd happily see an increase in council tax, VAT or income tax to make up the shortfall. 

HOLA444
HOLA445

It will not help out the parents of hungry children.

If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em. 

New Labour's breeding program comes of age

He didn't say help out the parents. He said help out the children.

HOLA446

It will not help out the parents of hungry children.

If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em. 

New Labour's breeding program comes of age

Feel free to espouse your thoughts to the Catholic Church and the US prolife groups that are infiltrating the UK.

When you done that, why not hand out cyanide pills with redundancy notices?

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Feel free to espouse your thoughts to the Catholic Church and the US prolife groups that are infiltrating the UK.

When you done that, why not hand out cyanide pills with redundancy notices?

I do feel free to do those things and more. I choose not to. 

If people have a divine right to reproduce do they have a divine right to suck the teat that feeds them dry?

Useless breeds useless and it's getting worse. 

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Many parents have huge mortgages and debt because they want to look successful, yet can't affort to feed the family properly.  I remember seeing pictures of feckless fooks driving up to foodbanks in £40k SUV's and then pleading poverty......lol.

Hilarious delusions about life priorities are rampant in the UK in 2020.

Good, the snake can eat its tail if it hungry enough :) 

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

What an unpleasant outlook you have.

Not really, just a realist. I believe people should be free to do as they please and others free to not pay their errors.

Genuine question - why do these people need yet more money? Are they not sheltered and fed already? Are the benefits they receive insufficient? The furlough scheme not generous enough? The £50k bounceback loans not ridiculous enough?

HOLA4419

Whilst in other news the Govt will not help out hungry children.....

Nor should they provide meals for   kids in school holiday.   

It is not the govt is the the hardworking taxpayers who would pay.

In do not expect other people, to pay for my kids - we work and support them.  

The age of entitlement has made everyone things the taxpayer should;d pay for everything they want and thsat they are entitled to taxpayers money.

What happens now is as soon as anyone has a problem of any sort they whine that it is the govts fault and expect to be given money by taxpayers,.  They do not seem to be able to think what they can do to help themselves they just get the begging bowl out

Having kids is a choice.  It is not the taxpayers responsibility to look after other people's kids.  

It is not expensive to provide good food for a family - rather than buy processed food just buy vegetables and get a cook book.  

HOLA4420

I do feel free to do those things and more. I choose not to. 

Then you are intellectually impotent.  Good luck fighting windmills

If people have a divine right to reproduce do they have a divine right to suck the teat that feeds them dry?

The Earth says the same thing. From this viewpoint, we can start to agree.

Useless breeds useless and it's getting worse. 

Yes, I can see that here

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Except their children should starve, aka paying for their parents errors.

They aren't starving though are they? These children are given free school meals most of the time. In half term they're relying on their parents like any child of any species. If the parents are unfit they shouldn't be having kids, and since we cannot prevent that they kids should be taken from them and looked after if at genuine risk.

Nature is cruel. 

So the alternative is to continue to support the feckless and useless to breed and grow the already burgeoning underclass. At what point does this become unsustainable? When professional couple are sacrificing a large family, or any family have paying hand over fist to support the state to continue down this eventual deadend... what do we do to turn it around?

If the people are so thick they don't understand this then it's time for some harsher measures imho. 

HOLA4424

Ad hom. 

Come back with something debate worthy or jog on. 

adjective
adjective: ad hominem
  1. (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
    "an ad hominem response"

I took your argument line by line and attacked the result position. I was gracious to give you the benefit of the doubt. If you are such a snowflake you can't handle some robust criticism, may I suggest a walk into town, a quick pint in 'sppons, then picking up a dictionary?

HOLA4425

Many parents have huge mortgages and debt because they want to look successful, yet can't affort to feed the family properly.  I remember seeing pictures of feckless fooks driving up to foodbanks in £40k SUV's and then pleading poverty......lol.

Hilarious delusions about life priorities are rampant in the UK in 2020.

And don't forget the falling value of the £ putting a squeeze on incomes.  Tax, inflation, debt etc. a toxic mix.