House Price Crash Forum

Who wins trump or Biden?

The Mask Is Off: Kamala Harris Endorses Communism 2 Days Out From Election Day.

Yay! ******** bingo!

Everyone's a Marxist except Donald Trump.

Are you are saying communism is good and that Trump should just admit he is one?.....or are you saying your support for Kamala is because she is the same as Trump, a communist, but a different type of better communist?....or communism is bad and that Kamala is actually not one, but Trump is?

Assuming you support Kamala that is?

Edited by Arpeggio
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mail is OK so long as it is secure. Always been the way for people who can't go in person due to illness or are overseas, but I can't see why to justify it for everyone. If it's OK to riot in person it's OK to vote in person.

Many countries limit vote by mail. https://www.independentsentinel.com/most-countries-of-the-world-ban-mail-in-voting-due-to-fraud-vote-buying/

"In the EU, 85% of countries either bar mail-in ballots for people not living abroad or require a photo ID for such a ballot, according to the report. And every European country that is not a member of the EU has mail-in policies that fall into that category."

There are issues that are indicative. One being the chain of custody is longer with mail. e.g. when you send something really important you use recorded delivery, unless you take it there in person (same issue with voting by mail). There is a block chain remote voting system patented early 2020 but not implemented.

There is a pandemic going on, outside that yeah totally agree. Get yer ass outa the house and vote. Its usually not too hard.

That's not a question that can be answered. Ballot harvesting helps whoever uses it.

That's very silly. If there is a moderately Democratic state which does not allow ballot harvesting, the idea that a strongly Democratic state, like California, would vote Republican in the absence of ballot harvesting is ludicrous.

If you want claim it's a problem, but don't want to investigate it, you're essentially admitting you don't want to find out you might be wrong.

That's very silly. If there is a moderately Democratic state which does not allow ballot harvesting, the idea that a strongly Democratic state, like California, would vote Republican in the absence of ballot harvesting is ludicrous.

If you want claim it's a problem, but don't want to investigate it, you're essentially admitting you don't want to find out you might be wrong.

What do you mean? investigate it? I know what it is, do you? I assumed you did, which is why I answered that it helps whoever uses it when you asked me if i think it would have made a difference to CA results in 2016.

This is when someone collects your mail-in or absentee ballot with the promise of taking it to your polling place and depositing it in the ballot box on your behalf. Sometimes involving calling on old frail people and encouraging them to vote in a certain way. If this is unacceptable for a sofa salesman it's unacceptable for voting.

Edited by Arpeggio

Are you are saying communism is good and that Trump should just admit he is one?.....or are you saying your support for Kamala is because she is the same as Trump, a communist, but a different type of better communist?....or communism is bad and that Kamala is actually not one, but Trump is?

Assuming you support Kamala that is?

It's the Zeroth Law of HPC/Trumpian Economics. A meme I coined on these very pages!

Gordon Brown puts up the national debt by 20% in three years, he's a Marxist.

Rishi Sunak puts up the national debt by 20% in a year, he's a Marxist.

Donald Trump puts up the national debt by 33% in four years... he's a capitalist!

It's the Zeroth Law of HPC/Trumpian Economics. A meme I coined on these very pages!

Gordon Brown puts up the national debt by 20% in three years, he's a Marxist.

Rishi Sunak puts up the national debt by 20% in a year, he's a Marxist.

Donald Trump puts up the national debt by 33% in four years... he's a capitalist!

OK so maybe that's your definition of communism. If the Dems got their way adding irrelevant things to the rescue packages of 2020 it would have been more, that is fairly well known.

What do you mean? investigate it? 

I mean what I said. If you can find a moderately Democratic state (one which they won by a small margin in 2016 and don't always win) without ballot harvesting, then the conclusion that Clinton won California by millions of votes due to ballot harvesting is ludicrous.

It's frankly a ludicrous position for many other reasons. Polling and just a familiarity with the area will tell you California is strongly Democratic. You could probably find data on Democrat and Republican membership, participation in various political activities (how many go to rallies, MAGA hats, Democrat/Republican tshirts, membership of groups which are likely to be - or have been shown to be - correlated with Democrat/Republican (e.g. regarding climate change, pro-choice, pro-life, gun control, gun rights, etc.), Internet searches. If you looked at this and found that California could be expected to be heavily Democrat and concluded that their win was due to voting practices you considered nefarious, that is very silly. 

If you investigated ballot harvesting itself, you may also be able to find an estimate of how many votes were cast this way. If it's thousands it hasn't affected the outcome. If it's millions it could conceivably have affected the outcome. Even then, you'd have to have reason to believe people wouldn't vote in the absence of that.

As with your belief that there is widespread voter fraud, you make no attempt to provide evidence or suggest reasons for how widespread it is.

I mean what I said. If you can find a moderately Democratic state (one which they won by a small margin in 2016 and don't always win) without ballot harvesting, then the conclusion that Clinton won California by millions of votes due to ballot harvesting is ludicrous.

I never said that but I see you are going with it anyway.

I said: ballot harvesting is when someone collects your mail-in or absentee ballot with the promise of taking it to your polling place and depositing it in the ballot box on your behalf. Sometimes involving calling on old frail people and encouraging them to vote in a certain way. If this is unacceptable for a sofa salesman it's unacceptable for voting.

As with your belief that there is widespread voter fraud, you make no attempt to provide evidence or suggest reasons for how widespread it is.

Ballot harvesting isn't the only thing used. I already posted a few other links here earlier, such as dead people voting.

What you are doing is making out that the real issue is how widespread Democrat voter fraud is, as opposed to that it is done at all or systemic issues that make elections insecure (which is actually of as much importance as anything).

Trump not on main screen on some voting machines:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/El7SaKOVoAAFsPL?format=jpg&name=medium

.....and some voting machines "broken down" in Democrat controlled areas.

The establishment do like to get the right result 😂

I hope trump loses as I've bet 10 quid on a us civil war hy 2021

Trump not on main screen on some voting machines:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/El7SaKOVoAAFsPL?format=jpg&name=medium

.....and some voting machines "broken down" in Democrat controlled areas.

They can't even claim it is in alphabetical order.  As a follower of I.T. security I have heard many dodgy things about US voting machines, it's actually a lot harder to rig elections that use pen and paper.

They can't even claim it is in alphabetical order.  As a follower of I.T. security I have heard many dodgy things about US voting machines, it's actually a lot harder to rig elections that use pen and paper.

There's more:

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/spalding-county-experiencing-county-wide-glitch-bringing-down-voting-machines/EPCV6RSBRFBLTJUVQXJZAIFO2U/

Edited by Arpeggio

OK so maybe that's your definition of communism. If the Dems got their way adding irrelevant things to the rescue packages of 2020 it would have been more, that is fairly well known.

Trumpy will spend big if he wins; Biden ditto. They have no choice, such is the state of the US economy. Classic Keynesian counter-cyclical investment. It won't make either of them Communists.

I know nothing about Kamala Harris. From what I've seen she looks and sounds like a better bet than Sleepy Joe. Being awake more than four hours a day has to be a plus if you're the President.

Trumpy will spend big if he wins; Biden ditto. They have no choice, such is the state of the US economy. Classic Keynesian counter-cyclical investment. It won't make either of them Communists.

I know nothing about Kamala Harris. From what I've seen she looks and sounds like a better bet than Sleepy Joe. Being awake more than four hours a day has to be a plus if you're the President.

The only time I ever have a bet is on Ascot and Big Elections. But this time round there were no really interesting bets. Except one... 

Paddy power are offering 150-1 on Harris being the next President. So i put down the £14 left in my online account after Ascot 2019.

This is really a bet on Biden being removed between now and inauguration or perhaps dying (Covid, old age or a nutty Trumper).

The only time I ever have a bet is on Ascot and Big Elections. But this time round there were no really interesting bets. Except one... 

Paddy power are offering 150-1 on Harris being the next President. So i put down the £14 left in my online account after Ascot 2019.

This is really a bet on Biden being removed between now and inauguration or perhaps dying (Covid, old age or a nutty Trumper).

That's doesn't seem like a bad bet to me.

Remember Biden is older now than Reagan was at the end of his presidency and will hit 78 in a couple of weeks.

My 5k bet on Trump is looking very safe.

Buying a new car tomorrow (cash) - the win will help.

A  4 x 4 monster tuck with stars and stripes paintjob?  My money would be on Trump too, might want to delay until the announcement before counting your chickens.

what odds did you get?

I never said that but I see you are going with it anyway.

I said: ballot harvesting is when someone collects your mail-in or absentee ballot with the promise of taking it to your polling place and depositing it in the ballot box on your behalf. Sometimes involving calling on old frail people and encouraging them to vote in a certain way. If this is unacceptable for a sofa salesman it's unacceptable for voting.

Ballot harvesting isn't the only thing used. I already posted a few other links here earlier, such as dead people voting.

What you are doing is making out that the real issue is how widespread Democrat voter fraud is, as opposed to that it is done at all or systemic issues that make elections insecure (which is actually of as much importance as anything).

Why bother mentioning it all if it's insignificant?