Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum

Who wins trump or Biden?


24gray24
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

World's Saddest Trump Rally Draws Lone Protester: 'Kind Of By Myself Out Here'

Tiny Trump rallies – some as small as a single person – broke out around the nation. For the most part, the demonstrations that occurred just a single Trump supporter showed up, including one guy at the California State Capitol in Sacramento.

As was the case outside the New York State Capitol in Albany, “I wanted to be part of the Patriot Party, join supporters of Trump, y’know?” Mark Leggiero told NBC News. “I find myself kind of by myself out here.”

At the State Capitol in Sacramento, a lone Trump supporter wearing a red MAGA hat protested.

A pro-Trump protest by the Nevada state Capitol in Carson City drew twice as many demonstrators. Just two older guys - Brandon and Matt - with signs\flags who were frustrated that more people have not showed up.

Yahoo

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, pig said:

Its pretty incredible - google 'The Storm'. Apparently they're upset because everybody was meant to be arrested and carted off to Guantanamo Bay.

Biden signed 17 executive orders on his first day. Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet. Is Biden Q? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, rollover said:

World's Saddest Trump Rally Draws Lone Protester: 'Kind Of By Myself Out Here'

Tiny Trump rallies – some as small as a single person – broke out around the nation. For the most part, the demonstrations that occurred just a single Trump supporter showed up, including one guy at the California State Capitol in Sacramento.

As was the case outside the New York State Capitol in Albany, “I wanted to be part of the Patriot Party, join supporters of Trump, y’know?” Mark Leggiero told NBC News. “I find myself kind of by myself out here.”

At the State Capitol in Sacramento, a lone Trump supporter wearing a red MAGA hat protested.

A pro-Trump protest by the Nevada state Capitol in Carson City drew twice as many demonstrators. Just two older guys - Brandon and Matt - with signs\flags who were frustrated that more people have not showed up.

Yahoo

 

Quite different from:

Armed protests are expected at all 50 state capitols plus the US Capitol, from this week through Inauguration Day, a new FBI memo reportedly warns.

All 50 state capitols? How can the FBI get it so wrong? so very BADLY wrong? and the Main stream media?

If it was genuine surely you would still have had something of the sort in at least a few of those 50 despite many a conservative at many levels in advance, telling Trump supporters not to attend because it was going to be another false flag?

capmarch.jpg.b7e1f42ecca600eec4d696d9714a3a53.jpg
 

3 hours ago, Young Turk said:

Biden signed 17 executive orders on his first day. Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet. Is Biden Q? 

If so, Q must want biological males to be able to play female sports & share locker rooms in school.

Edited by Arpeggio
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Arpeggio said:

If so, Q must want biological males to be able to play female sports & share locker rooms in school.

Q misdirects resources and attention from pedophilia so that does seem like something he might want. But I'm not sure how much locker room sharing will result from this.

Could males be prevented from doing this previously? (If a boy tells his teachers he wants to do PE with the girls from now, the teachers would refuse. But what would happen if the boy starts at a new school and claims he is a girl?)

Are people required to prove their sex before being allowed to enter a locker room or play a sport?

Are there many males who want to compete with females, who aren't taking performance inhibiting drugs? I would have thought most males who want to be female would already be doing this. Intersex cases (e.g. Caster Semanya and Francine Niyonsaba) seem likely to be more problematic - they were raised as girls, so consider themselves women and don't want to be required to take testosterone reducing drugs in order to continue competing against women.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Arpeggio said:

Armed protests are expected at all 50 state capitols plus the US Capitol, from this week through Inauguration Day, a new FBI memo reportedly warns.

All 50 state capitols? How can the FBI get it so wrong? so very BADLY wrong? and the Main stream media?

If it was genuine surely you would still have had something of the sort in at least a few of those 50 despite many a conservative at many levels in advance, telling Trump supporters not to attend because it was going to be another false flag?

If the 6th January was a false flag, wouldn't you expect the insiders (Antifa, perhaps) to protest at some of the 50 state capitols? Wouldn't it be easier for them to carry out as they wished if there were fewer Trump supporters or none at all? 

 

There had been protests at several state capitols, so it may have been a reasonable expectation at the time (it isn't clear when this was warned in the FBI memo). Trump supporters probably came to the gradual realisation that further protests would do no good and probably risk significant jail time (Trump and his allies condemned violence and seemed to have given up, dozens of people had been arrested). The FBI saying they expect it could make it more likely (if people infer that lots of people plan to protest, maybe they will be tempted to join), but I think people are more likely to think the FBI are ready to respond to protests.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Young Turk said:

If the 6th January was a false flag, wouldn't you expect the insiders (Antifa, perhaps) to protest at some of the 50 state capitols? Wouldn't it be easier for them to carry out as they wished if there were fewer Trump supporters or none at all? 

 

There had been protests at several state capitols, so it may have been a reasonable expectation at the time (it isn't clear when this was warned in the FBI memo). Trump supporters probably came to the gradual realisation that further protests would do no good and probably risk significant jail time (Trump and his allies condemned violence and seemed to have given up, dozens of people had been arrested). The FBI saying they expect it could make it more likely (if people infer that lots of people plan to protest, maybe they will be tempted to join), but I think people are more likely to think the FBI are ready to respond to protests.

I’m sorry but I disagree with you about this.

People realized, blindly following Trump is simply waste of time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Young Turk said:

If the 6th January was a false flag, wouldn't you expect the insiders (Antifa, perhaps) to protest at some of the 50 state capitols? Wouldn't it be easier for them to carry out as they wished if there were fewer Trump supporters or none at all?

Do you mean Antifa as Antifa or Antifa trying to look like Trump supporters?

51 minutes ago, Young Turk said:

Q misdirects resources and attention from pedophilia.

Does it? Show us what you mean?

1 hour ago, Young Turk said:

......so that does seem like something he might want. But I'm not sure how much locker room sharing will result from this.

Locker room sharing resulting from misdirecting resources and attention from pedophilia? what?

51 minutes ago, Young Turk said:

Could males be prevented from doing this previously? (If a boy tells his teachers he wants to do PE with the girls from now, the teachers would refuse.

Boys and Girls already do PE together if it's something like Gymnastics, Hockey. Not so much Rugby.

51 minutes ago, Young Turk said:

 But what would happen if the boy starts at a new school and claims he is a girl?)

How old? Does he shave?

51 minutes ago, Young Turk said:

Are people required to prove their sex before being allowed to enter a locker room or play a sport?

Apparently.

51 minutes ago, Young Turk said:

Are there many males who want to compete with females, who aren't taking performance inhibiting drugs? I would have thought most males who want to be female would already be doing this. Intersex cases (e.g. Caster Semanya and Francine Niyonsaba) seem likely to be more problematic - they were raised as girls, so consider themselves women and don't want to be required to take testosterone reducing drugs in order to continue competing against women.

Why do you think there is so much gender dysphoria? has it always been like this but was previously undiscovered?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think there were two things at play - the FBI reading the QAnoner / Telegramrantings where much like tough guy keyboard warriors on any internet based app talk a lot of bravado but are more skidmark follow-through than active follow-up. 50 people saying storm place x hoping other people will go and do it while they brag about it on the web.

Part two ferds into @rollover point - Trump didn't pardon any of the other numpties from the earlier stuff so far from having their back he would let them fall on their backside. Why risk it for him when he ditched them bigly?

There are quite a lot of folks getting picked up still for the 6th Jan stuff so lots of the hardened active role people are lying low or else sitting in a cell wondering why The Donald hasn't saved them but gone to Florida instead

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Do you mean Antifa as Antifa or Antifa trying to look like Trump supporters?

What do you think Antifa were doing on 6th January? Why do think they didn't do it again?

29 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Does it? Show us what you mean?

Trump Said QAnon ‘Fights’ Pedophilia. But The Group Has Made It Harder To Protect Kids. | FiveThirtyEight

Have you heard of Pizzagate? Children were allegedly abused in the basement of a restaurant which doesn't have a basement.

It just seems like something to get people riled up at as long as Democrats are accused and quietly ignore whenever Republicans are accused.

40 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Locker room sharing resulting from misdirecting resources and attention from pedophilia? what?

I question whether there will be much locker room sharing as a result of Biden's EO. If transgender people are given the right, how many of them will want to do it? Especially if they are ostracized? I think more likely they'll want to change somewhere else.

50 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Boys and Girls already do PE together if it's something like Gymnastics, Hockey. Not so much Rugby.

Contact sports are obviously likely to be problematic. Joe Rogan gave the example of an MMA fighter who did not declare that she had been a man. This is clearly a problem. But was there any way people could have known her (his?) sexual past?

57 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

How old? Does he shave?

If he has taken puberty blockers he wouldn't need to shave. I would have thought the vast majority of boys who want to become a girl would have taken steps to appear as female as possible, and so they might have a reasonable chance of passing as female.

1 hour ago, Arpeggio said:

Apparently.

Are you referring to entering a locker room, or playing a sport, or both? I can't imagine either happening, unless there were very high stakes (Caster Semanya had to undergo some tests, for example).

1 hour ago, Arpeggio said:

Why do you think there is so much gender dysphoria? has it always been like this but was previously undiscovered?

I have always assumed there is very little gender dysphoria. I think some people with an agenda try to argue it is common. I think I heard or read someone saying it was around 1% and thought that was ridiculous - 0.1% was be surprisingly high, and 0.001-0.01% more likely (a quick google search suggests it's somewhere in that range, though perhaps this is based on numbers who are or have transitioned and there could be many more who haven't?). 

I'm aware of several people arguing it's far more common for girls to claim gender dysphoria (Andrew Sullivan argues that it's common for girls to start transitioning because they can't accept that they are lesbians and then regret it. I think his argument is based on interviewing girls who de-transitioned and expressed regret).

Abigail Shirer (American journalist) argues that girls tend to transmit behaviour in ways which boys don't. So if a girl develops an eating disorder, there is a high probability some of her friends will too, whereas this is very uncommon amongst boys. Rapid onset gender dysphoria is apparently observed in clusters of girls, so it seems likely the majority would not have experienced this in a different environment.

I find Shirer's arguments quite persuasive, though I admit I haven't investigated these issues much. I think there is a big problem with people transitioning and then realising they made a mistake.

 

I think worries about biological males competing against females are much less concerning. They are unlikely to have big physical advantages as they are likely to have taken performance inhibiting drugs (puberty blockers). I agree that if a teenage boy announces that he thinks he's a girl, but is quite happy with his obviously male body that would be a problem. I'm just sceptical that would actually happen. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trump's in even bigger trouble now - as apparently according to the new Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer he is going to be charged with 'inciting an erection' against the United States. 

The abbreviated weblink from Huff Post says it all - Entry, Donald Trump, Chuck Schumer, Erection, UK!

https://nypost.com/2021/01/22/schumer-says-senators-will-decide-if-trump-incited-erection/

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/donald-trump-chuck-schumer-erection_uk_600af033c5b6f401aea3dcd3

Edited by MARTINX9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Jacob Chansley, 33, is being held in Phoenix in the January 6 Capitol riot
  • He is the 'QAnon Shaman' who sported a horned hat and furs in Senate chamber 
  • His attorney says that he was 'duped by the president' into participating
  • Attorney Albert S. Watkins laments that Trump did not pardon his client 
  • Said the 'betrayal' had been a wake-up call for the devoted Trump fanatic 
  • Says Chansley just accepted Trump's invitation to 'walk down to the Capitol'
  • Accused Trump of leading his client down the 'primrose path' before fleeing to Mar-a-Lago 'as he walks spiritually hand-in-hand with Lil Wayne'
  • Chansley is being held without bail and faces 25 years prison on federal charges
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

'I was duped by Trump!' QAnon Shaman 'regrets' Capitol invasion as his lawyer says ex-president's failure to issue a pardon was a 'betrayal' by the man who 'led him down the primrose path' - so how many more rioters will claim the same?

 

 

He's not a soldier, Trump is in no position to order him to do anything. Soldiers cannot execute an illegal order.

Plus, he's not 5 years old.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

'I was duped by Trump!' QAnon Shaman 'regrets' Capitol invasion as his lawyer says ex-president's failure to issue a pardon was a 'betrayal' by the man who 'led him down the primrose path' - so how many more rioters will claim the same?

 

 

Arpeggio should change his nick to Primrose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, zugzwang said:

Arpeggio should change his nick to Primrose.

Why do you keep lying about my position? The first thing I said about the Shaman guy was that I thought he was BS.

Russia has their own horny Shaman now too! it's colder in Russia so he wears a top.

tyjt.thumb.jpg.db3b250fa5d822247327656b4b8a1b11.jpg

I smell bullchit.

Edited by Arpeggio
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Young Turk said:

What do you think Antifa were doing on 6th January? Why do think they didn't do it again?

So this is your reply to when I ask for clarification of:

"Do you mean Antifa as Antifa or Antifa trying to look like Trump supporters?"

To your question of:

"If the 6th January was a false flag, wouldn't you expect the insiders (Antifa, perhaps) to protest at some of the 50 state capitols? Wouldn't it be easier for them to carry out as they wished if there were fewer Trump supporters or none at all?"

Due to the fact that this started from:

"many a conservative at many levels in advance, telling Trump supporters not to attend because it was going to be another false flag?"

Is there any point if in the rare instance someone actually asks you questions instead, you reply with......another question.

As it happens Antifa did go on a rampage.....

 

Edited by Arpeggio
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Young Turk said:

Does walking to the Capitol include entering the building? 

That might be a good question to ask the police at 0:20 of this video.

There's seems to be concern about the events on the 6th but no concern over the actions of the police in this matter.

Why is this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, MARTINX9 said:

Trump's in even bigger trouble now - as apparently according to the new Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer he is going to be charged with 'inciting an erection' against the United States. 

The abbreviated weblink from Huff Post says it all - Entry, Donald Trump, Chuck Schumer, Erection, UK!

https://nypost.com/2021/01/22/schumer-says-senators-will-decide-if-trump-incited-erection/

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/donald-trump-chuck-schumer-erection_uk_600af033c5b6f401aea3dcd3

Maybe Chuck was trying to crack a joke? he should have said "Laugh y' dumb bastards".

Babylon Bee is now becoming a source for real news.

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-tells-freezing-troops-sleeping-in-garages-to-be-patient-theyll-be-in-iraq-soon

They probably have more than 1 toilet per 5000 there too. Luxury.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MODS - Now that Biden is in this thread has run it's course.  It's now on it's way to become the the 'Bash Biden for anything I can come up with...' thread

It has as much to do with House prices as Putin's choice of footwear

Could it be moved to the off-topic forum?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.





×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.