Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum

Who wins trump or Biden?


Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Riedquat said:

A vaccination programme that's got off to a much better start is a unicorn that's not been run over.

Its the first thing the gov have done that's actually been impressive. Lets hope they can maintain that 350k a day, 7 days a week for a weekly of 2.5 ish million per week. A rough crunch of weeks to reach 100% and 65% vaccinated:

Age group   Population   weeks (100%)   weeks (65%)
over 18   52,422,412   21   14
over 25   46,161,751   18   12
over 30   41,601,683   17   11
over 40   32,787,177   13   9
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, NobodyInParticular said:

Is that both doses plus the two weeks for immunity, or just first vaccination point? 

Generally one dose gets a fairly large level of protection and the second increases it further, it's not really a case of immunity or no immunity, just somewhere on the scale between 0 and 100%, never quite reaching 100%. The delay is because the body doesn't respond instantly, so it would be reasonable to assume that the second dose doesn't instantly produce a boost in the level of immunity either but needs time to become as effective as it's going to be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Riedquat said:

Generally one dose gets a fairly large level of protection and the second increases it further, it's not really a case of immunity or no immunity, just somewhere on the scale between 0 and 100%, never quite reaching 100%. The delay is because the body doesn't respond instantly, so it would be reasonable to assume that the second dose doesn't instantly produce a boost in the level of immunity either but needs time to become as effective as it's going to be.

Some people's immune response will respond immediately, over compensate, and they will be dead in 48-36 hrs.  Only "they" know how many, and the wont tell "us". 

Russian Roulette, with 10 bullets in a 100 chamber cylinder.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Ah-so said:

But the costs of Brexit have started to accumulate already. Most obviously, and ironically, with our fishermen.

Not all bad. Went to the local market yeasterday,  Fresh / Frozen fish van (there is always one at every town market) was selling 75kg of fresh prawns for £10.  

Chest freezer full now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, markyh said:

Some people's immune response will respond immediately, over compensate, and they will be dead in 48-36 hrs.  Only "they" know how many, and the wont tell "us". 

Russian Roulette, with 10 bullets in a 100 chamber cylinder.  

That's another retreat to over-simplified black and white extremes. If you react in that way to the fact it's not 100% safe, that there is a risk, you'll never set foot outdoors, where rather greater risks await every time you cross the road.

Risk aversion to a ridiculous extreme has been drummed in to us for years, and this is where it's got us - people who can't deal with the idea that something isn't 100% safe, even though nothing ever is.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden inauguration leaves QAnon believers in disarray

Followers of the baseless QAnon conspiracy theory are split over how to react after Joe Biden's inauguration confounded their predictions that Donald Trump would remain president in order to punish his enemies in the "deep state".

"I just want to throw up, I'm so sick of all the disinformation and false hope." said one in a popular chat on the Telegram

"It's done and we were played," wrote another.

"Today's inauguration makes no sense to the Christian patriots and we thought 'the plan' was the way we would take this country back."

One claimed Mr Biden was running his administration as an inmate inside a military compound, but he "doesn't know it yet".

BBC

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, rollover said:

Biden inauguration leaves QAnon believers in disarray

Followers of the baseless QAnon conspiracy theory are split over how to react after Joe Biden's inauguration confounded their predictions that Donald Trump would remain president in order to punish his enemies in the "deep state".

"I just want to throw up, I'm so sick of all the disinformation and false hope." said one in a popular chat on the Telegram

"It's done and we were played," wrote another.

"Today's inauguration makes no sense to the Christian patriots and we thought 'the plan' was the way we would take this country back."

One claimed Mr Biden was running his administration as an inmate inside a military compound, but he "doesn't know it yet".

BBC

Cuckoo, cuckooo. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, rollover said:

Biden inauguration leaves QAnon believers in disarray

Followers of the baseless QAnon conspiracy theory are split over how to react after Joe Biden's inauguration confounded their predictions that Donald Trump would remain president in order to punish his enemies in the "deep state".

"I just want to throw up, I'm so sick of all the disinformation and false hope." said one in a popular chat on the Telegram

"It's done and we were played," wrote another.

"Today's inauguration makes no sense to the Christian patriots and we thought 'the plan' was the way we would take this country back."

One claimed Mr Biden was running his administration as an inmate inside a military compound, but he "doesn't know it yet".

BBC

A.jpg.369f67cf8c335367531c7dc374e8efc5.jpg

Joe doesn't needs to worry about the Right, it's the can do no wrong groups. Now empowered.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, rollover said:

One claimed Mr Biden was running his administration as an inmate inside a military compound, but he "doesn't know it yet".

BBC

It appears that the USA has copied Baghdad's GREEN ZONE.

A Part of Washington D.C is now a military compound with thousands of troops stationed inside. The BLUE ZONE?

Just like Baghdad ordinary citizens are restricted from entry.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Lord D'arcy Pew said:

A.jpg.369f67cf8c335367531c7dc374e8efc5.jpg

Joe doesn't needs to worry about the Right, it's the can do no wrong groups. Now empowered.

 

 

Looks like Antifa are smashing up Democrat offices now.

 

Maybe a pretext for turning more into this below.....

41 minutes ago, Lord D'arcy Pew said:

It appears that the USA has copied Baghdad's GREEN ZONE.

A Part of Washington D.C is now a military compound with thousands of troops stationed inside. The BLUE ZONE?

Just like Baghdad ordinary citizens are restricted from entry.

Politicians agree that walls do work after all. I think they intend to stop building the wall on the border though, and are ending the "Muslim ban" (enhanced screening and prohibition from locations with radical Islamists).

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arpeggio said:

 

Looks like Antifa are smashing up Democrat offices now.

 

Maybe a pretext for turning more into this below.....

Politicians agree that walls do work after all. I think they intend to stop building the wall on the border though, and are ending the "Muslim ban" (enhanced screening and prohibition from locations with radical Islamists).

Somewhere between 11 and 22 Million Hispanics on there way. The black population fear they will take jobs away from them, working harder for less pay?  BLM ✊🏿

This could work as long as the President can keep up the $2000.00 a month payments. Inflation looks baked into the dollar now. When the US Fed raises interest rates the rest of the world will surely follow.

I hope the Islington Elite have long term fixed mortgages.

 

Edited by Lord D'arcy Pew
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Riedquat said:

That's another retreat to over-simplified black and white extremes. If you react in that way to the fact it's not 100% safe, that there is a risk, you'll never set foot outdoors, where rather greater risks await every time you cross the road.

Risk aversion to a ridiculous extreme has been drummed in to us for years, and this is where it's got us - people who can't deal with the idea that something isn't 100% safe, even though nothing ever is.

This is what I don't get about anti-maskers - they often seem to be incredibly risk averse over vaccines. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arpeggio said:

 

Looks like Antifa are smashing up Democrat offices now.

 

Maybe a pretext for turning more into this below.....

Politicians agree that walls do work after all. I think they intend to stop building the wall on the border though, and are ending the "Muslim ban" (enhanced screening and prohibition from locations with radical Islamists).

Seems that they are confusing "anti-fascist" with "anarchist"

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Lord D'arcy Pew said:

Somewhere between 11 and 22 Million Hispanics on their way. The black population fear they will take jobs away from them, working harder for less pay?  BLM ✊🏿

Look like it as Joe said on December 8th. Will they all be tested for Crenola-19?

38 minutes ago, Lord D'arcy Pew said:

This could work as long as the President can keep up the $2000.00 a month payments. Inflation looks baked into the dollar now. When the US Fed raises interest rates the rest of the world will surely follow.

I hope the Islington Elite have long term fixed mortgages.

A mayoral candidate of NY is campaigning with Universal Basic Income and other very wealthy people are also calling for it to become normal / permanent now.

After all billionares like Jack Dorsey know best it's OK to Twitter to have ch*ld porn blackmail, but no election fraud claims.

Edited by Arpeggio
Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump start losing on all fronts

 

'A Total Failure': The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump

The Proud Boys’ anger toward Trump has heightened after he did nothing to help those in the group who face legal action for the Capitol violence.

The Proud Boys, once among his staunchest supporters, in dozens of conversations on social media sites like Gab and Telegram, have begun calling Trump a “shill” and “extraordinarily weak.”

But by this week, the group’s attitude toward Trump had changed. “Trump will go down as a total failure,” the Proud Boys said.

Yahoo

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, rollover said:

Trump start losing on all fronts

'A Total Failure': The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump

The Proud Boys’ anger toward Trump has heightened after he did nothing to help those in the group who face legal action for the Capitol violence.

The Proud Boys, once among his staunchest supporters, in dozens of conversations on social media sites like Gab and Telegram, have begun calling Trump a “shill” and “extraordinarily weak.”

But by this week, the group’s attitude toward Trump had changed. “Trump will go down as a total failure,” the Proud Boys said.

Yahoo

Controlled opposition.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Arpeggio said:

...ending the "Muslim ban" (enhanced screening and prohibition from locations with radical Islamists).

As I predicted months ago on here regarding deployment. A convenient bombing or two. Let the wars begin and open the borders.

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/baghdad-bombing-could-be-the-biden-administrations-first-challenge-656236

Tip of the Iceberg?:  https://news.yahoo.com/senate-investigation-finds-obama-admin-201648458.html

Edited by Arpeggio
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lord D'arcy Pew said:

A.jpg.369f67cf8c335367531c7dc374e8efc5.jpg

Joe doesn't needs to worry about the Right, it's the can do no wrong groups. Now empowered.

 

Wow

Can't be 4rsed with the Trump Man of Peace thread but basically he waged war on America on behalf of Putin (and/or China ?)

Destroy western liberal elites: useful idiots: " blah blah blah the liberal elite..."

Destroy democracy - useful idiots: "we don't want democracy we trust the corrupt demagogue..."

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rollover said:

Biden inauguration leaves QAnon believers in disarray

Followers of the baseless QAnon conspiracy theory are split over how to react after Joe Biden's inauguration confounded their predictions that Donald Trump would remain president in order to punish his enemies in the "deep state".

"I just want to throw up, I'm so sick of all the disinformation and false hope." said one in a popular chat on the Telegram

"It's done and we were played," wrote another.

"Today's inauguration makes no sense to the Christian patriots and we thought 'the plan' was the way we would take this country back."

One claimed Mr Biden was running his administration as an inmate inside a military compound, but he "doesn't know it yet".

BBC

Its pretty incredible - google 'The Storm'. Apparently they're upset because everybody was meant to be arrested and carted off to Guantanamo Bay.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.