Who wins trump or Biden?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, GeneCernan said:

Lady Gaga and Jennifer Lopez. Wow, those Americans really know how to do this kind of thing don't they?

Clueless, utterly clueless.

They were the only ones available. All the big names are partying with Trump.

27 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

Vote Reform Party UK, torys are becoming lefties........ 

Ahhh Farrage. The man for the hard of thinking.

I think I would rather boil my own scrotum and vote conservative ahead of even listening to that toad faced, Trump loving, bell end.

Still, the chances of him ever holding a seat are almost zero. Didn't a guy dressed as a Dolphin beat him last time...is it 7 times he's run now? :)

Just now, Chunketh said:

Ahhh Farrage. The man for the hard of thinking.

I think I would rather boil my own scrotum and vote conservative ahead of even listening to that toad faced, Trump loving, bell end.

Still, the chances of him ever holding a seat are almost zero. Didn't a guy dressed as a Dolphin beat him last time...is it 7 times he's run now? :)

achieved more than any other modern MPs....... 

4 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

achieved more than any other modern MPs....... 

In Brexit lovers opinion. If Brexit is a fantastic success, you might have a point. Lets see if that is the case, or if its just a bit meh and all the division he has helped stoke up was worth it eh.

Just now, Chunketh said:

In Brexit lovers opinion. If Brexit is a fantastic success, you might have a point. Lets see if that is the case, or if its just a bit meh and all the division he has helped stoke up was worth it eh.

We will find out in few years..... 

1 hour ago, Chunketh said:

I think I will be drawing my pension before any "benefits" come to fruition.

But the costs of Brexit have started to accumulate already. Most obviously, and ironically, with our fishermen.

Ah, Remainers making mountains out of molehills and treating bumps in the road when things change as the future long-term norm. Surprised they're not all Trump supporters, with their simple view of things and tendency to constantly sneer at people they don't agree with.

14 hours ago, Chunketh said:

Ah but that is a mere bump in the road. The unicorns are coming.

40 minutes ago, Riedquat said:

Ah, Remainers making mountains out of molehills and treating bumps in the road when things change as the future long-term norm. Surprised they're not all Trump supporters, with their simple view of things and tendency to constantly sneer at people they don't agree with.

Yes but those bumps are the unicorns...