Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum

Who wins trump or Biden?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

no I have not insulted. I just said left winger's line of defense are insults which is true looking at the posts. 

What are the websites that you frequently visit and getting your true looking at Trump?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/01/2021 at 16:47, winkie said:

Short-term fix......like any adiction, what happens when both debt and rents are defaulted on....people can't magic money out of thin air.;)

sometimes the magician will go home and cook the rabbit after pulling it from the hat. a very sustainable product for the magician. sadly someone has to discard of the bones left. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2021 at 5:27 PM, dances with sheeple said:

Joe 90 looked pretty robust and Presidential last night, unfortunately everything coming out of his mouth is just fart gas - Food on the table Blah Blah, Hard working Americans Blah Blah, More food on the table Blah Blah, Really hard working front line child caring neighbour loving Americans Bla Blah. Wake me up when he says  - "We are going to cut rents and house prices for hard working people and we are going to do it now!"

Biden's plan provides $30bn rental assistance and a moratorium on evictions until 30th September. The $1,400 per person and extension of the emergency jobless benefit of $400 per week will also help those who are struggling.

Bear in mind that the US has different problems to the UK. We have a housing crisis, but they have a health crisis. Housing is expensive in some US cities, but in much of the country houses are significantly bigger and cheaper than in the UK. But even if houses were free in the US, many would still be unable to pay their medical bills. Student loan debt is also a bigger problem in the US, though maybe we are catching up!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Young Turk said:

Biden's plan provides $30bn rental assistance and a moratorium on evictions until 30th September. The $1,400 per person and extension of the emergency jobless benefit of $400 per week will also help those who are struggling.

Bear in mind that the US has different problems to the UK. We have a housing crisis, but they have a health crisis. Housing is expensive in some US cities, but in much of the country houses are significantly bigger and cheaper than in the UK. But even if houses were free in the US, many would still be unable to pay their medical bills. Student loan debt is also a bigger problem in the US, though maybe we are catching up!

true, US is screwed and the UK not far behind. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2021 at 2:00 PM, mrlegend123 said:

why does twitter, YouTube etc remove videos about UN 2030 agenda/global reset or other views on COVID? even pro-trump videos? 

it's about control and reducing freedom of speech. They don't want people hearing the other side of the story - balanced.

if you are happy with that, you are mad. 

They have something close to freedom of speech in the US, but not completely. We have less in Britain. Do you campaign for removing restrictions on free speech? If not, why do you think the current level of restrictions is optimal?

They aren't banning the other side (there are often multiple sides to an issue).

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Young Turk said:

They have something close to freedom of speech in the US, but not completely. We have less in Britain. Do you campaign for removing restrictions on free speech? If not, why do you think the current level of restrictions is optimal?

They aren't banning the other side (there are often multiple sides to an issue).

the president is entitled to say what he wants to say. Biden is entitled to say what he wants to say. 

We all have the right to say what we want to say. Tech and MSM should not decide. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 1/14/2021 at 3:55 PM, mrlegend123 said:

OK what has been happening in this current system? The system is heading towards the plughole. look at QE, low interest rates, falling bond yields, selling of gold by countries to keep the price of gold down and banks rigging the price of gold. High equity and house prices due to policies. 

Do you think Trump did anything to change this for the better?

On 1/14/2021 at 4:08 PM, mrlegend123 said:

efforts of the CBs.... lower IRs and print money. the tools which no longer work. end game when IRs go negative.....

bond market dead

housing market out of reach of most first time buyers 

baby boomers policies stole the future of next generations by reducing their living standards

When Jerome Powell start to increase IRs, Trump was very critical of him.

Trump has been far more focused on pumping up the stock market than any previous President. About a year ago when his approval wavered or he faced some criticism, he said: "Maybe you don't like my personality, but you like that your 401k is up massively." Boomers are a lot more wealthy than millennials and have a lot of that wealth in the stock market.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, longgone said:

sometimes the magician will go home and cook the rabbit after pulling it from the hat. a very sustainable product for the magician. sadly someone has to discard of the bones left. 

Who is going to clean up the trash left behind by Trump/the magician?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Young Turk said:

 

Do you think Trump did anything to change this for the better?

When Jerome Powell start to increase IRs, Trump was very critical of him.

Trump has been far more focused on pumping up the stock market than any previous President. About a year ago when his approval wavered or he faced some criticism, he said: "Maybe you don't like my personality, but you like that your 401k is up massively." Boomers are a lot more wealthy than millennials and have a lot of that wealth in the stock market.

Trump and economists (none MSM) knew the FED couldnt increase the IRs. Look what happened in 2018, straight back down. It is common sense that IRs won't normalise, too many debt in the system. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

the president is entitled to say what he wants to say. Biden is entitled to say what he wants to say. 

We all have the right to say what we want to say. Tech and MSM should not decide. 

They don't decide.

5 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

Trump and economists (none MSM) knew the FED couldnt increase the IRs. Look what happened in 2018, straight back down. It is common sense that IRs won't normalise, too many debt in the system. 

Wasn't that when Trump pressured Powell?

By the way, if you favour capitalism, there was a much more suitable candidate: Rand Paul (he's not quite as consistent as his father Ron Paul, who was quite successful during the 2008 Primaries, but I think a move from authoritarianism towards libertarianism would be preferable). During the 2016 he described Trump as "a truth-teller without the truth."

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Young Turk said:

They don't decide.

Wasn't that when Trump pressured Powell?

By the way, if you favour capitalism, there was a much more suitable candidate: Rand Paul (he's not quite as consistent as his father Ron Paul, who was quite successful during the 2008 Primaries, but I think a move from authoritarianism towards libertarianism would be preferable). During the 2016 he described Trump as "a truth-teller without the truth."

I favour capitalism but it died in the GFC....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.