House Price Crash Forum

Who wins trump or Biden?

On 14/01/2021 at 18:54, mrlegend123 said:

goodbye. when left wingers lose the debate or don't like hearing the other side you become a nasty bunch with insults. I used to have respect for this website be it has been overrun by left wingers and baby boomers. Goodbye

Byeeeee.  I'm sure you'll be back under another account - maybe trying to change your gender too :)

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, msi said:

Byeeeee.  I'm sure you'll be back under another account - maybe trying to change your gender too :)

Weirdly I feel the opposite being slightly left of centre. I feel us centralists get it in both ears for "sitting on the fence", whateverthe**** that means.

54 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

According to the FBI as well.

“We Gotta Get This Sh*t Burned”

Which is a bit of a surprise knowing how useless the FBI are.

ErzzNMLVQAE2Jq_.jpg.18608349bdf0ca666b8aed6db54f2226.jpg

So tell me how many of the 300 already arrested have turned out to be Antifa/BLM. Is one guy with a camera who said something really all you have got. 

Have you worked out why your bombing claim was obvious nonsense yet.  

8 minutes ago, Confusion of VIs said:

So tell me how many of the 300 already arrested have turned out to be Antifa/BLM. Is one guy with a camera who said something really all you have got. 

Edit: My bad

Edited by Chunketh
On 14/01/2021 at 17:11, mrlegend123 said:

it has been fun on this forum for the day. I  am off again. the forum has been overrun with blind baby boomers and left wingers..........

Wow there are literal snowflakes falling from the sky today that will last longer.

8 hours ago, Confusion of VIs said:

Just one arrest of a non-Trump supporter is enough for the MAGA cult to wash their hands of it. 

1 hour ago, Ah-so said:

Just one arrest of a non-Trump supporter is enough for the MAGA cult to wash their hands of it. 

Alex Jones has already spun this narrative. His story is that there were a few BLM and Antifa that persuaded the crowd of MAGA to do it. 

If true it proves only one thing, MAGA nut jobs are even more stupid than I gave them credit for.

11 hours ago, Riedquat said:

I completely agree. If you've looked at Trump, put prejudice aside, and come to that conclusion anyway (which I like to think I have, although a good level of self-doubt is always something you should have) then that's entirely fair enough. It's a conclusion I completely agree with, he's a horrible excuse for a human being. Just as long as you take an equally open mind to his most vociferous oponents too. Many of them are as closed-minded and bigoted as he is.

11 hours ago, Riedquat said:

I completely agree. If you've looked at Trump, put prejudice aside, and come to that conclusion anyway (which I like to think I have, although a good level of self-doubt is always something you should have) then that's entirely fair enough. It's a conclusion I completely agree with, he's a horrible excuse for a human being. Just as long as you take an equally open mind to his most vociferous oponents too. Many of them are as closed-minded and bigoted as he is.

There’s always been vociferous close minded and bigoted people of all persuasions and always will.

But what we have here is domestic terrorism and tens of millions of Americans have been exposed  to be living in a groomed unreality - effectively a mass cult, casting  a shadow backwards over the last four years and the entire Republican Party.

I therefore have some sympathy for the ‘normal’ Right - including vociferous bigoted right ! - in that it’s been caught in the cross-fire, in this ‘shadow’. 

But really, in this situation it’s useless, dangerous even aping Trumps apologists with their whataboutantifa-ery.

The pressing issues are to do with demagoguery and SM infrastructure - certainly not sl4ggjng off Trumps critics. The next successful demagogue could be Left or Right and might be smarter than this buffoon.

13 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

I bet you are labour party supporters and brexit remainers on this thread! 

....and he's back!  So much for the big 'goodbye'  Like a dog returning to look at its vomit

Just now, msi said:

....and he's back!  So much for the big 'goodbye'  Like a dog returning to look at its vomit

I am back because you are all trump. haters. change the thread to trump. haters.

other peoples views are allowed without insults. 

2 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

I am back because you are all trump. haters. change the thread to trump. haters.

Poor snowflake. Would you like a safe space for your batsh*t echo chamber?

11 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

Even if they post from multiple accounts?

52 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

shut up. you don't like the views of people who support trump!

Awww... Bless :) 

But look at you ! You're proving far more resilient than even you believed...

You could even try contributing something to the debate.