Who wins trump or Biden?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Ah-so said:

The MAGA assault on the Capitol was nothing than a serious attempt to overthrow American democracy and stop Biden being elected as president. If you read any MAGA comment threads, such as under weird YouTube videos, they were seriously expecting the military to intervene in support, rambling about 1776.

The election fraud is a serious attempt to overthrow American Democracy. It's pretty obvious to anyone with eyes and a brain that this election has been subverted by the CCP and their agent Joe Biden.

17 minutes ago, Dr Doom said:

The election fraud is a serious attempt to overthrow American Democracy. It's pretty obvious to anyone with eyes and a brain that this election has been subverted by the CCP and their agent Joe Biden.

Move beyond the demagogue, maybe it's not easy for you, and accept the reality.

16 minutes ago, Dr Doom said:

Also.

31 minutes ago, Dr Doom said:

I didn't know there was electoral fraud. I thought there was just a lot of unfounded accusations being thrown around. Can you tell us what happened? The American system has a written constitution which is pretty comprehensive and watertight, so I would assume that anything Unconstitutional would be considered Fraud, and anything that was legal within the Constitution would count as valid and correct?

1 minute ago, Big Orange said:

My take on Dr. Doom's (and similar ilk) comments:

we have not heard your counter yet....keep posting silly videos because you are in denial about the future. 

I bet you would vote for Mark Zuckerberg for president if you were American.....

52 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

Big tech and MSM have destroyed democracy.....freedom of speech in the process of being destroyed. 

how does the person on the street fight back and implement change when being silenced by the elite? 

Have any conservatives been banned in the UK? What about Peter Hitchens, Douglas Murray, Andrew Neil, anyone writing for any conservative leaning publications, Farage, any Conservatives, UKIP, Brexiters? If not, might it be the case that those banned in the US were not banned for ideological reasons?

Freedom of speech is not in the process of being destroyed. Big tech is powerful, so is MSM. Don't you think they are countervailing forces to some extent? For example Daily Mail, Express, Sun, Times and Telegraph in the UK.

3 minutes ago, Young Turk said:

Freedom of speech is not in the process of being destroyed. Big tech is powerful, so is MSM. Don't you think they are countervailing forces to some extent? For example Daily Mail, Express, Sun, Times and Telegraph in the UK.

Not really, they work together.

47 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

what's that got to do with the debate........? I might post a video of something random as well.....

Joe Biden as the Manchurian Candidate, what the f**k does that have to do with the debate? :lol:

Edited by zugzwang

why does twitter, YouTube etc remove videos about UN 2030 agenda/global reset or other views on COVID? even pro-trump videos? 

it's about control and reducing freedom of speech. They don't want people hearing the other side of the story - balanced.

if you are happy with that, you are mad. 

34 minutes ago, erat_forte said:

I didn't know there was electoral fraud. I thought there was just a lot of unfounded accusations being thrown around. Can you tell us what happened? The American system has a written constitution which is pretty comprehensive and watertight, so I would assume that anything Unconstitutional would be considered Fraud, and anything that was legal within the Constitution would count as valid and correct?

Trump Has Spoken - there was fraud. How could he possibly have lost otherwise, the Greatest President Ever? It ain't democracy if it doesn't give the right result, how can anyone possibly accept that the wrong result could ever be democratic? It's so obvious!

Just now, mrlegend123 said:

why does twitter, YouTube etc remove videos about UN 2030 agenda/global reset or other views on COVID? even pro-trump videos? 

it's about control and reducing freedom of speech. They don't want people hearing the other side of the story - balanced.

if you are happy with that, you are mad. 

Because they're entirely fake. There is no UN 2030 agenda. What we're presented with instead is unevidenced doomsday propaganda designed to manipulate and deceive.

That social media platforms might not wish to expose themselves to ruinous lawsuits for enabling or indeed promoting domestic terrorism is entirely understandable.

21 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

No-one's controlling your freedom of speech! Twitter may not want you but you're still free to finance your own social media platform, complete with t's and c's of your choosing. Subject to the laws of libel, decency etc. obviously.

Go on. Knock yourself out.

37 minutes ago, Young Turk said:

Have any conservatives been banned in the UK? What about Peter Hitchens, Douglas Murray, Andrew Neil, anyone writing for any conservative leaning publications, Farage, any Conservatives, UKIP, Brexiters? If not, might it be the case that those banned in the US were not banned for ideological reasons?

Nothing's been explicitly banned but with society being ever more polarised in to rather ridiculous extremes there's a definite trend towards shutting out anyone daring to not think in the approved manner with the approved opinions, because anyone who doesn't is an obnoxious idiot who shouldn't be expressing their opinions, and it's fine to call them that. We have a society built on tolerance - and we can't tolerate those horrible people who threaten that by not agreeing with us.

There's no definite loss of freedom of speech but their is a more subtle, insidious threat there.

I have a pretty low opinion of Trump but it's not hard to understand how him and his ilk have exploited the result of the more mainstream closing ranks in deciding what is an is not an acceptable opinion to hold, and then go on to use that to tar anyone with the same brush.

Edited by Riedquat
2 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

Because they're entirely fake. There is no UN 2030 agenda. What we're presented with instead is unevidenced doomsday propaganda designed to manipulate and deceive.

That social media platforms might not wish to expose themselves to ruinous lawsuits for enabling or indeed promoting domestic terrorism is entirely understandable.

No-one's controlling your freedom of speech! Twitter may not want you but you're still free to finance your own social media platform, complete with t's and c's of your choosing. Subject to the laws of libel, decency etc. obviously.

Go on. Knock yourself out.

countries signed the UN 2030 strategy. I think the UK signed it in 2015.

i will knock myself out. check hm gov site about UN 2030