House Price Crash Forum

Who wins trump or Biden?

Just now, mrlegend123 said:

I know, see above comments talking about his failures (anti-trump opinions). 

rentier capitalism is UN agenda 2030.......more background reading please

"You'll own nothing and be happy" as the slogan says. In other words an even smaller number of people will own everything. "Agenda 21" refers with within the 21st century I think.

Just now, mrlegend123 said:

The US has been paying for China's project for the last 30 years. Trump recognised this and China started dumping Ts in 2016. China has been using US by selling goods to US (US is 70% services) paid in dollars and China has used the dollars to buy US debt which they started to sell in 2016.

Why has national debt increased? it was not trumps fault. think about the dollar in relation to other currencies. 

bloke in the street does not know the bigger picture

Definitely a trade war. Mel Gibson was onto this.

Funny how some actors seem to reflect their characters.

China has been fixing its Yuan to such low levels. It takes 2 to tango (unfortunately) and there are many players in the west who are only too happy to make themselves wealthy bag-men. Boris seemed to need his arm twisted to renege on Huawei. Zugzwang in the past has posted a bunch of pics with Tories clinking glasses with the CCP, but this is something I very much resonate with in condemnation. Just like the link I gave earlier: Nov. 29, 2020 Nike and Coca-Cola Lobby Against Xinjiang Forced Labor Bill

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Arpeggio said:

I know, I've seen that too. Ask them what policies and they go blank.

Really? How do you explain the country being roughly 50:50 split between Republican and Democrat? I would have thought most people assume most Democrats oppose his policies. Are you saying you're unaware of any policy differences between the two parties?

I think if you surveyed which way people voted and their opinions on various policies, you would find a strong correlation. Otherwise, wouldn't you expect oddities like people chanting "Medicare for All" at Trump rallies and "Build the Wall" at Bernie Sanders rallies?

25 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

a lot of people hate trump but when you ask them why? they can't state a reason and resort to insults. it's pure brain washing of the MSM. 

There is a little of this on both sides (e.g. low information Republicans who said: "Keep the government out of my medicare"), but I think the majority of people know why they like or dislike Trump.

For example, some people say poor rust belt workers are duped into voting for Trump who only cut taxes for the rich and didn't bring back their manufacturing jobs. But if they value abortion restrictions highly enough maybe Trump was better for them than the Democrats.

13 minutes ago, Young Turk said:

Really? How do you explain the country being roughly 50:50 split between Republican and Democrat? I would have thought most people assume most Democrats oppose his policies. Are you saying you're unaware of any policy differences between the two parties?

That's got nothing to do with what I am talking about. Why not make it 70:30 for Biden:Trump?

79% of Venezuelans said they supported the end of the Nicolas Maduro regime by the end of 2020.

79%. Percentage of Venezuelan hospitals that have little or no running water.

Go figure.

Is this you?

Edited by Arpeggio
2 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Here is a recent statement from Trump:

EropkqfW8AAlJt8.thumb.jpg.4b993329dff0d87a1b5a7cc314fbaefa.jpg

Here's some from people that hate him.....

Too litte too late.....the damage has been done...by MAGA...incited by Trump.

He needs to concede the election and say that he lost fair and square, Unless he does that, these are hollow words aimed at saving his own skin. He wants to ensure his hands look clean whilst getting his mob to do the dirty work...and then throwing them under a bus.....typical mobster.

5 minutes ago, IMHAL said:

He said the same thing before January the 6th. You just can't be bothered to get your information from anywhere except the BBC or CNN by the looks of it.

Edited by Arpeggio
15 minutes ago, Chunketh said:

Well to address that, lets have a starter for 10.

Incited an insurrection, withdrew from Paris accord, normalised stupidity, withdrew from the INF

Ref Paris accord - millions of jobs were going to be lost vs less than 0.2% of emissions. there is a lot of debate between experts regarding climate change any aways as half claim earth's temperature works in cycles heats up and cools down over time. Also, technology is not there yet, what's going to happen in 2030 when no-one can afford EV cars and petrol cars are no longer sold? When people are getting on public transport, they will be wishing for a petrol car. 

Ref INF - the agreement was between US and Russia. Russia is allies with China. China is increasing their weapon capability. would you sit back and allow it as a global superpower? 

6 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

He said the same thing before January the 6th. You just can't be bothered to get your information from anywhere except the BBC or CNN by the looks of it.

Correct - he told the armed mob that the election was stolen..again and again and again. Of course he's blameless 🤣

Edited by IMHAL
9 minutes ago, IMHAL said:

He needs to concede the election and say that he lost fair and square, Unless he does that, these are hollow words aimed at saving his own skin. He wants to ensure his hands look clean whilst getting his mob to do the dirty work...and then throwing them under a bus.....typical mobster.

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

As I said, he said the same thing, he called for peace.

11 minutes ago, IMHAL said:

Correct - he told the armed mob that the election was stolen..again and again and again.

In that case you had better ad the PA state legislature to your "list" because they had the gall to say the PA election was unconstitutional according to.............the constitution.

The legislature were so bold as to suggest that Judges are supposed to judge, not make laws on the fly.

L1.thumb.jpg.6fbba75e712c1675bc78894df77ca4ae.jpg

L2.thumb.jpg.08a05ef8705f9e879214fb2bc36fb296.jpg

L3.jpg.db477c335adc0fe4ee4ef832b7e96f1b.jpg

....and several more signatures

How dare they quote the law.

Edited by Arpeggio
5 minutes ago, IMHAL said:

Correct - he told the armed mob that the election was stolen..again and again and again. Of course he's blameless 🤣

Heavily influenced by tech companies and MSM. 

dead people coming out of their graves to vote

counting machines swinging votes to biden (Russia hacked the software to prove it can be hacked).

if it was a honest election, why don't they allow full investigations....... 

15 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

Ref Paris accord - millions of jobs were going to be lost vs less than 0.2% of emissions. there is a lot of debate between experts regarding climate change any aways as half claim earth's temperature works in cycles heats up and cools down over time. Also, technology is not there yet, what's going to happen in 2030 when no-one can afford EV cars and petrol cars are no longer sold? When people are getting on public transport, they will be wishing for a petrol car. 

Ref INF - the agreement was between US and Russia. Russia is allies with China. China is increasing their weapon capability. would you sit back and allow it as a global superpower? 

Paris accord was a start, a bit shit but better than nothing. No, there really is no debate on anthropological climate change, other than in the circles funded by the Oil industry and fruit loops. 

INF treaty was broken by Russia, its was an utter failure of statecraft to just pull out as it allowed Putin a free pass. Read "The Button" by Perry if you want a full breakdown of just how disastrous it actually is. Thank goodness Biden won, or new START would have probably expired as well. 

New START is the last remaining Nuclear arsenal treaty that is still in place by the way. Remember the good old days when you feared nuclear annihilation on a regular basis....yeah that is back, and while its not all down to Trump he has done nothing to make the situation any better.

Edited by Chunketh
5 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

Correct, Trump made full use of Twitter and other platforms to incite this riot for months. Its why he is now banned.

6 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

dead people coming out of their graves to vote

I hear the sound of 64 courtroom doors being slammed in the face of that accusation

7 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

counting machines swinging votes to biden (Russia hacked the software to prove it can be hacked).

I hear the sound of 64 courtroom doors being slammed in the face of that accusation

8 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

They did. Is 64 court case loses not enough?!

4 minutes ago, mrlegend123 said:

$400 million from FaceBook.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/29/zuckerberg-paying-election-operations-vote-countin/

Did you know that Gov. Kemp GA was getting pressure to do an audit and shortly after his daughter's boyfriend happened to have a car accident that looked like a bomb.

IMG_20201205_194122.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

33 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

.....Keep repeating it often enough

As far as debt, he stopped 30 million going to Venezuela in the last COVID rescue package to name one of many things (such as 10 million to Pakistan for Gender awareness).

That's pretty insignificant. Trump increased the military budget by tens of billions and made significant cuts to corporation tax and estate tax (I'm not sure of the figures, but presumably leading to billions less of revenue).

Even if that aid to Venezuela or Pakistan is completely useless, it's like getting upset over the millions spent on sending Trump's entourage for his numerous golfing trips or the MPs over-claiming expenses. It's bad behaviour, but it's the wrong place to focus.

39 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

It doesn't matter what he does, he will always be a racist to you. The race war is just projection from people like you who only watch MSM and don't want to look at anything else. Trump releases 3,000 people from prison, many of them black (91%), where's the press?

This sounded like an executive order, but it was a bipartisan bill. 

Trump has done things consistent with being racist and consistent with being non-racist. Zugzwang could point to evidence of racism (e.g. settling a lawsuit about discrimination in letting his apartment buildings, his advert calling for the execution of Central Park 5 and standing by this call after their exoneration) and no doubt you have examples and reasons for believing the opposite.

Trump contradicts himself so much that you could always defend or attack a claim about what he believes. And that's just explicit statements, never mind the dog whistles.

I don't think it's obvious that Trump is racist, but he is obviously a race baiter - he knows how to use racial issues to gain support from racists. This should be pointed out, but it would be better for his opponents to simply observe this and then draw attention to the more harmful things he's attempting to do (at least from the left wing of the Democrats), like repealing the ACA.

Race is mainly a distraction, which benefits Republicans and moderate Democrats. Republicans can signal they are racist and pick up the Confederate flag wavers and Democrats can get the minority vote. If Democrats can get enough votes based on being anti-racist and pro-abortion, they can side with the insurance and pharmaceutical lobbyists over the majority who want healthcare reform.

9 minutes ago, Young Turk said:

That's pretty insignificant. Trump increased the military budget by tens of billions and made significant cuts to corporation tax and estate tax (I'm not sure of the figures, but presumably leading to billions less of revenue).

Even if that aid to Venezuela or Pakistan is completely useless, it's like getting upset over the millions spent on sending Trump's entourage for his numerous golfing trips or the MPs over-claiming expenses. It's bad behaviour, but it's the wrong place to focus.

This sounded like an executive order, but it was a bipartisan bill. 

Trump has done things consistent with being racist and consistent with being non-racist. Zugzwang could point to evidence of racism (e.g. settling a lawsuit about discrimination in letting his apartment buildings, his advert calling for the execution of Central Park 5 and standing by this call after their exoneration) and no doubt you have examples and reasons for believing the opposite.

Trump contradicts himself so much that you could always defend or attack a claim about what he believes. And that's just explicit statements, never mind the dog whistles.

I don't think it's obvious that Trump is racist, but he is obviously a race baiter - he knows how to use racial issues to gain support from racists. This should be pointed out, but it would be better for his opponents to simply observe this and then draw attention to the more harmful things he's attempting to do (at least from the left wing of the Democrats), like repealing the ACA.

Race is mainly a distraction, which benefits Republicans and moderate Democrats. Republicans can signal they are racist and pick up the Confederate flag wavers and Democrats can get the minority vote. If Democrats can get enough votes based on being anti-racist and pro-abortion, they can side with the insurance and pharmaceutical lobbyists over the majority who want healthcare reform.

I've been through and answered most of this gaslighting before. You keep repeating it like it's your job.

It's like where you bring up "settling a lawsuit about discrimination in letting his apartment buildings"

I already went through this once before (but I guess if you keep repeating it....as they say). The FBI released the files. Many of the accounts of discrimination appear to be from the National Urban League, which had sent the information to the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division. Some of the complaints are barely legible, and many of the records are heavily redacted.

Edited by Arpeggio

Who really cares about the US honestly? Doesn't really matter when you got UN 2030 on the way. Trump the protector tried but cant beat the elite 0.1%. Corporate capitalism is coming and people will regret their votes. 

But who cares. 99.9% can't beat the 0.1% global reset 

35 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Here is a recent statement from Trump:

EropkqfW8AAlJt8.thumb.jpg.4b993329dff0d87a1b5a7cc314fbaefa.jpg

Here's some from people that hate him.....

This is the problem with Trump. He's being lying for months about electoral fraud and that is incitement to violence. He didn't have to say anything about violence for his words to lead to violence.

If he said Clinton and Obama should be assassinated because they made fun of him, it's not likely that people would take this as a call to arms, as it's so ridiculous. People know that making fun of someone shouldn't lead to their death.

But when he made a short video, during the protests, repeating claims of electoral fraud but telling his supporters to go home, of course they carried on protesting. People can reasonably more reasonably think that, if Trump's claims were true, violence to the perpetrators of fraud is justified.

Who really cares about the US honestly? Doesn't really matter when you got UN 2030 on the way. Trump the protector tried but cant beat the elite 0.1%. Corporate capitalism is coming and people will regret their votes. 

But who cares. 99.9% can't beat the 0.1% global reset

This is a pointless thread really. I only come on here to update on situations such as Biden picking people on his cabinet with strong ties to China, a country with 260 concentration camps, which interestingly, doesn't remotely bother anyone on here.

1 minute ago, Arpeggio said:

This is a pointless thread really. I only come on here to update on situations such as Biden picking people on his cabinet with strong ties to China, a country with 260 concentration camps, which interestingly, doesn't remotely bother anyone on here.

Translation: WAHHHH WAHHHAA   .... look over there !!! WAAAAAA

You have nothing that stands scrutiny

All you can do is smear and wait for someone to disprove you...then pretend you are having a 'discussion' and 'asking questions'

When all is gone, you point and scream 'what about the others'

I tried to give you benefit of the doubt, but think it is time for you to join warlord on my ignore list