House Price Crash Forum

Who wins trump or Biden?

Just now, Chunketh said:

Tell me something I dont already know. Simple minded bell ends. I am surprised they remember to inhale.

You also had posters on here rushing on with doctored photos desperate to blame Antifa.

From a certain perspective its hilarious - they can't even accept their own behaviour, and at some level they understand they are unhinged.

Its a cult and Trump is a pied piper David Koresh on another level...

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, pig said:

You also had posters on here rushing on with doctored photos desperate to blame Antifa.

From a certain perspective its hilarious - they can't even accept their own behaviour, and at some level they understand they are unhinged.

Its a cult and Trump is a pied piper David Koresh on another level...

What like Arp? When the truth was: 

point1.jpg

point2.jpg

2 hours ago, Big Orange said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Chinese and Russian spooks amongst the mob tried to steal documents/hard drives and plant surveillance devices within the Capitol.

American intelligence service are onto it. Massive scan for bugs for a start.

10 hours ago, Young Turk said:

That was the argument the insurrectionists made: 

"We understand that Biden won the election, but we find him troubling, so we will attempt to keep Trump in power by force."

That is why I think it might be a mistake not to put down this insurrection (Trump and his mob) using force.

The quote in bold italics is the problem. A lot of people genuinely believe there was fraud with a nod and a wink from mainstream media.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kTdBbMZ31CFP/
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/23/5-more-ways-joe-biden-magically-outperformed-election-norms/
https://spectator.us/reasons-why-the-2020-presidential-election-is-deeply-puzzling/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/wayne-root-vegas-oddsmaker-says-fix-trump-robbed-election-stolen/
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2020/11/30/the-proof-is-in-the-election-was-stolen/
https://nypost.com/2020/12/02/cnn-caught-burying-the-posts-hunter-biden-expose-devine/
https://www.theburningplatform.com/2020/11/22/do-trump-supporters-live-in-an-alternate-universe/

7 minutes ago, Quiet Guy said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

Edited by MonsieurCopperCrutch
12 minutes ago, Quiet Guy said:

Some of the voters think there was fraud and others probably just want their side to win. I doubt any politicians think there was fraud. They just say they do because they fear losing Trump's base.

It's hard to persuade voters to accept reality and politicians to admit reality. But it should be easier to show them that there are consequences.

So far there are no consequences for Trump and others lying about fraud, inciting insurrection or the insurrectionists themselves, except for the one woman who was shot.

If there continues to be no consequences, why wouldn't they try another violent uprising? And why don't other politicians always insist they always won their elections and cling to power?

Republicans are saying Trump can't be removed as that would be divisive. I expect there will be similar arguments against pursuing legal cases against him in 10 days. Maybe even the insurrectionists will be pardoned. I think very little will be done and they will feel aggrieved anyway. Maybe it's the worst of all worlds.

1 hour ago, Young Turk said:

"So far there are no consequences for Trump and others lying about fraud"

That begs the question: who is lying? The fraud allegations should have been investigated properly by an appropriate legal entity but weren't. By all means, prosecute liars to restore confidence in the sytem but that hasn't happened. That's the problem. The "judgement" is being made by the media and the courts seem to be scared or unwilling to do their job.

"Maybe even the insurrectionists will be pardoned"

I doubt that. The Democrats are out for blood.

"Maybe it's the worst of all worlds."

Absolutely agree. It's a mess. The USA desperately needs open, auditable elections next time.

2 hours ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

I'm not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me. Mainstream media have been consistently hostile to Trump from the beginning of his campaign to take the Presidency. If the mainstream media tell a lie and keep repeating it ...

10 hours ago, Big Orange said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Chinese and Russian spooks amongst the mob tried to steal documents/hard drives and plant surveillance devices within the Capitol.

They don't have to steal documents, many were recording the events on their mobile phones.

4 hours ago, Quiet Guy said:

I'm not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me. Mainstream media have been consistently hostile to Trump from the beginning of his campaign to take the Presidency. If the mainstream media tell a lie and keep repeating it ...

But you could say, like a broken clock, the "MSM" were right in their overblown assement about Trump this time (and his MAGA cult of hysteria and violence). 

I'm now worried the far right or far left flash mobs will try to pull off a similar outrage in other Western democracies.

11 hours ago, Chunketh said:

What like Arp? When the truth was: 

point1.jpg

point2.jpg

That buffalo man sure was in a lot of photos and did a lot of interviews. Lots of nice big clear photos of him too, looking suitably deranged. Always seems to get himself at the front of everything.  The fact he is an actor does make me slightly suspicious.

_116410875_angeli2-gettyimages-129493535 

Edited by Glenn

If I were a malicious foreign state I would want people inside Gab these days. They have their own servers now, working on their own mobile. I can see this Torba bloke getting wealthy off the back of conspiracies and paranoia.

It already birthed one mass shooter, maybe it can birth a civil war. And the more chaos, the more money these is for those selling the I ❤️Chaos t-shirts. 

6 hours ago, Quiet Guy said:

What lie were the MSM peddling? That Trumpy is a incompetent oaf? That’s been pretty much proven beyond all doubt. 

7 hours ago, Quiet Guy said:

"So far there are no consequences for Trump and others lying about fraud"

That begs the question: who is lying? The fraud allegations should have been investigated properly by an appropriate legal entity but weren't. By all means, prosecute liars to restore confidence in the sytem but that hasn't happened. That's the problem. The "judgement" is being made by the media and the courts seem to be scared or unwilling to do their job.

"Maybe even the insurrectionists will be pardoned"

I doubt that. The Democrats are out for blood.

"Maybe it's the worst of all worlds."

Absolutely agree. It's a mess. The USA desperately needs open, auditable elections next time.

60+ cases were thrown out of court by Judges as having no merit.

If you are convinced any of them had merit then prove it, if you are sure they weren’t proper Judges acting properly then again demonstrate this.

Bearing in mind they’ve just bashed the brains out of a police officer with a fire extinguisher It would be helpful if you could put clear water between yourself and Trump cult members. 

Call for ‘Home Alone 2 extra’ Trump to be removed from film

Following the permanent suspension of Donald Trump from Twitter, many are now referring to the outgoing president as “a Home Alone extra”.

People are also calling for his cameo appearance in 1992 sequel Home Alone: Lost in New York to be digitally removed ahead of its televised showings later this year.

Yahoo

30 minutes ago, rollover said:

Call for ‘Home Alone 2 extra’ Trump to be removed from film

Following the permanent suspension of Donald Trump from Twitter, many are now referring to the outgoing president as “a Home Alone extra”.

People are also calling for his cameo appearance in 1992 sequel Home Alone: Lost in New York to be digitally removed ahead of its televised showings later this year.

Yahoo

Eh, I still love the Naked Gun Trilogy with OJ's hapless police detective, even if he's another murderous narcissist. 

2 hours ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

What lie were the MSM peddling? That Trumpy is a incompetent oaf? That’s been pretty much proven beyond all doubt. 

It is not reacting to evidence. It is true that the media seemed skeptical of his abilities as a statesman and a decent human being. Whether that is because he was clearly a narcissitic idiot or MSM bias was a reasonable question. It turns out he is a dangerous idiot, so the media are not to blame.

But that is too complex for people like Quiet Guy.

His last weeks in power will certainly live on in infamy more than the rest of his otherwise unremarkable presidency, plus it's a cherry on top of mass riots and a response to Covid that was very catastrophic for supposedly the greatest nation on the planet (America's become a joke in the 00s and 10s like Russia became in the 70s and 80s).