House Price Crash Forum

Who wins trump or Biden?

1 hour ago, Young Turk said:

That was the argument the insurrectionists made: 

"We understand that Biden won the election, but we find him troubling, so we will attempt to keep Trump in power by force."

That is why I think it might be a mistake not to put down this insurrection (Trump and his mob) using force.

Apparently there are noises on twitter and other media sites about further attacks. Hence why Trump was silenced.

Hopefully this time they use the same extreme force they used on the BLM protests. I am thinking tanks would be a suitable measure to stop this in its tracks.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, Big Orange said:

The MAGA loons are so crazy they're literally calling for the head of fellow Republican Mike Pence:

We're seeing a democracy turning into a violent anarchy before our eyes (eventually it'll be a dictatorship).

I guess this nobel American Patriot was carrying zip-ties in case he noticed any loose cabling that someone could have accidentally tripped over. And the mace was probably needed in case there were any rodents near the cabling. Entirely innocent and plausible. 

Edited by MonsieurCopperCrutch
1 hour ago, Big Orange said:

The MAGA loons are so crazy they're literally calling for the head of fellow Republican Mike Pence:

We're seeing a democracy turning into a violent anarchy before our eyes (eventually it'll be a dictatorship).

and Alex Jones has the balls to suggest that this was "antifa programming"

I am sure that he could see how this was going to go down, that part is almost certainly true. To blame it on the radical left is frankly....insane.

21 minutes ago, Chunketh said:

I am sure that he could see how this was going to go down, that part is almost certainly true. To blame it on the radical left is frankly....insane.

Yeah he doesn’t actually believe it was antifa. These clowns just say that stuff to make people get upset and waste time explaining how it isn’t antifa. Which just feeds the machine because it makes “antifa + riot” trend/word cloud etc. It’s a distraction game and the Republicans and very good at it (remember Obama’s beige suit?) 

32 minutes ago, Chunketh said:

This has been going on for years and years now (way back when with the Sandy Hook shootings, where Jones' mob were hounding the families of murdered children FFS).

14 minutes ago, thecrashingisles said:

Trump’s helpers will be unemployable.

You want to disseminate ******** online you say? Freedom of thought you say?

Whining about people boycotting your business or services because you are a traitor to your country?

Live by the sword, die by the sword. BRING IT ON!

#lol

21 minutes ago, thecrashingisles said:

Trump’s helpers will be unemployable.

As much as this makes me smile, I don't want people punished like this for their political beliefs no matter how vile. 

Clarification - I don't want them spewing the 'we are so persecuted only for our beliefs' line

Edited by msi
Clarification
19 minutes ago, Chunketh said:

I try to give him some time on account of JRE. I think even he, despite their friendship, released he has gone too far.

Yeah JRE has an ethical line. I diverge from him politically hugely but he is open minded and will talk to people others have tried to bully and silence. 

Jones (and Cernovich) deserves nothing good for the remainder of his life. You don’t incite people to desecrate the memories of 20 murdered children, you don’t. 

Edited by PeanutButter
13 minutes ago, msi said:

As much as this makes me smile, I don't want people punished like this for their political beliefs no matter how vile. 

Clarification - I don't want them spewing the 'we are so persecuted only for our beliefs' line

Neither do I.

Kellyanne Conway can take a run and jump. She lied through her ******ing teeth, repeatedly. Sanction is justified.

Why should a business hire someone who is fundamentally so untrustworthy?

3 minutes ago, PeanutButter said:

Yeah JRE has an ethical line. I diverge from him politically hugely but he is open minded and will talk to people others have tried to bully and silence. 

Jones (and Cernovich) deserves nothing good for the remainder of his life. You don’t incite people to desecrate the memory of a murdered child, you don’t. 

JRE did a special with him not so long ago. I don't ever recall him fighting so hard to keep someone on the straight and narrow. While I dont share JR's politics, I admire the hell out of him for his efforts in getting diverging opinions out there. Its admirable.

Alex Jones...does sometimes, occasionally stumble on stuff that is true, but I think it more likely that this is the stopped clock analogy. It doesn't excuse everything destroyed in his wake though.

Well if

• China is looking to take on Taiwan,
  • Iran is looking to take on Israel/Saudi, or test a Nuke, or close the Gulf,
  • Saudi is looking to take on Yemmen (a bit more), or buy nukes off of Pakistan,
  • N Korea is looking to fire a few more missiles or test a Nuke,
  • Russia is looking to throw its weight around with Ukrain or Georgia or Chechnia etc,

...nows the time boys!

27 minutes ago, Roman Roady said:

Well if

• China is looking to take on Taiwan,
  • Iran is looking to take on Israel/Saudi, or test a Nuke, or close the Gulf,
  • Saudi is looking to take on Yemmen (a bit more), or buy nukes off of Pakistan,
  • N Korea is looking to fire a few more missiles or test a Nuke,
  • Russia is looking to throw its weight around with Ukrain or Georgia or Chechnia etc,

...nows the time boys!

Lets not mention exporting/lecturing about democracy. That's taken a 30 year hit thanks to the ******nugget in chief.

2 hours ago, Chunketh said:

Actually its kind of funny - he's effectively saying his fans and allies are w***ers.

Just now, pig said:

Actually its kind of funny - he's effectively saying his fans and allies are w***ers.

Tell me something I dont already know. Simple minded bell ends. I am surprised they remember to inhale.

5 minutes ago, Big Orange said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Chinese and Russian spooks amongst the tried to steal documents/hard drives and plant surveillance devices within the Capitol.

From an infosec perspective. Everything lying around unencrypted should be considered compromised.