House Price Crash Forum

Who wins trump or Biden?

Just now, Warlord said:

As I said their could be agitators, mixed in with real too.  I wouldn't rush to make a judgement that is all i'm saying .

Well in the video you see a young man explaining what happened.

He gave his name and residential location (ill put that down to shock, he looked shocked), then stated that they broke into a federal building. He went on to say that they came up to a barricaded door and were told to back off by the armed police behind it. The girl he was with didn't pay attention, tried to break through and took a bullet in the neck as a result.

He then went on to have a mini rant about election fraud and how the police are out of control.

I think he has the same voice as you can hear on the video where the girl is actually shot. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, pig said:

He's been recorded asking for fake votes, now he's been caught inciting violence resulting in death. I think its safe to say he's demonstrably corrupt.

Silver lining is that America has been been shocked into getting rid of him.

I am waiting for the news that Pence has invoked the 25th. He needs to.

Having someone this ill with his finger on the button is frankly terrifying. 

Edited by Chunketh
Just now, pig said:

He's been recorded asking for fake votes, now he's been caught inciting violence resulting in death. I think its safe to say he's demonstrably corrupt.

Silver lining is that America has been been shocked into getting rid of him.

Trump has condemned the violence and told supporters to go home. 

I don't recall any Democrat politicians condemning the riots by ANtifa, etc

10 minutes ago, Riedquat said:

Has he strictly speaking lied? Someone's not lying if they really believe the nonsense they spout, and it seems plausible that Trump's that self-delusional. He very much does appear to be the type of person who simply cannot accept that he lost so (to him) there must be another explanation.

He is president of the USA...says something if they elect an idiot to lead them....you get what you deserve. As others have said and he himself has demonstrated...he is a crook...they lie. So on balance of probability...I'd say is absolutely guilty of both.

Edited by IMHAL
1 minute ago, Warlord said:

Trump has condemned the violence and told supporters to go home. 

I don't recall any Democrat politicians condemning the riots by ANtifa, etc

Trump came on TV, spun more lies about fraud, told the rioters that he loved them.

Then told them to go home.

11 minutes ago, Chunketh said:

Sounds like they were trying to breach a chamber being guarded by armed police. 

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CqvDm_1609965286

Warning: There are other videos on this site which are highly distressing. Including the ones where this girl is shot. Exercise caution.

Cheers- 'murdered' is the wrong word then. 

Blood is still on the orange apes hands though.

1 minute ago, Chunketh said:

Trump came on TV, spun more lies about fraud, told the rioters that he loved them.

Then told them to go home.

He's also deployed the National Guard and is doing everything he can to contain the problem 

2 minutes ago, Warlord said:

He's also deployed the National Guard and is doing everything he can to contain the problem 

Would have been better if he had not created the problem it in the first place.

Edited by IMHAL
Just now, Warlord said:

Yeah that's true.

Shame he did that after he whipped that crowd up into a frenzy that resulted in the death of a young woman that trusted him.

He is utterly despicable. Its a shame you dont see it, or find it funny to troll when someone has died.

1 minute ago, longgone said:

Trump is a man of conviction  fight till the end. 

I don't think he was anywhere near the action. He just sent his 'troops' in whilst he hid behind twitter. 

Brave tough old fcker is our Dettol Donny.

2 minutes ago, Chunketh said:

Yeah that's true.

Shame he did that after he whipped that crowd up into a frenzy that resulted in the death of a young woman that trusted him.

He is utterly despicable. Its a shame you dont see it, or find it funny to troll when someone has died.

I'm really not trolling . That is a disgusting accusation

Edited by Warlord
Just now, Chunketh said:

Its still sad, even if its "legal". These people are utterly brain washed.

Extremely sad way to go - file alongside those in the process of dying of Covid believing they weren't and screaming at the nurses to remove PPE.

She died not realising she had been duped into betraying the country she loved.

1 minute ago, Warlord said:

I'm really not trolling . That is a disgusting accuation

Under the circumstances its a complement - he's crediting you with some intelligence.

Just now, IMHAL said:

Seems quite logical to me....

I don't doubt that.

You seem to be blinkered by a narrow question - whereas I asked a much broader question.

Obviously, I get it, you hate Trump.  My position is more nuanced.  I recognise that there are reasons he became president - and that there are reasons he failed to establish a win at the 2020 elections.  While I don't think it justifies a re-run of the election, I do not think it was reasonable to disregard providing a 'secret ballot' by switching to widespread postal voting.  I find it plausible that, without such a change, the outcome might have been different.  I don't, for one second, think Trump has credibly challenged the reported result of the election.

Just now, Warlord said:

You said I found this funny (woman dying) WHERE is this? I have said no such thing, nor found it funny or laughed

I was giving you the compliment of being a troll, a troll does it for the lulz of getting a rise out of people.

On the other hand, you could be serious, in which case I apologise for calling you a troll and will just say you are a bit thick.

That better?

18 minutes ago, Warlord said:

You need to  be careful because their could be agitators posing as Trump supporters.

Best wait before making any judgements on who is to blame for violence. 

I don't recall such reticence from, any of our resident Trump supporters, to assign blame for any acts of violence that occurred when BLM was protesting. 

4 minutes ago, Chunketh said:

Yeah that's true.

I'm hearing he didn't deploy the National Guard at all - looks like the grown-ups have had to try to get the situation under control