House Price Crash Forum

Who wins trump or Biden?

He ‘is a Chinese agent’ because you are compelled to support a fraud.

There must be a reason.

Why do you support a fraud ?

Answer me first pig.

You really think having a Chinese compromised individual (through his son Hunter) in the White House compared to a statesman and successful businessman like Trump is preferable? Dear me.  

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Answer me first pig.

You really think having a Chinese compromised individual (through his son Hunter) in the White House compared to a statesman and successful businessman like Trump is preferable? Dear me.  

No I asked you a simple direct question first.

Not interested in whataboutery and it just serves to underline at some level you agree Trump is a fraud.

So don’t be shy, spill the beans why do you support him ?

No I asked you a simple direct question first.

Not interested in whataboutery and it just serves to underline at some level you agree Trump is a fraud.

So don’t be shy, spill the beans why do you support him ?

I support President Trump because he's the best U.S president in my life time (I am too young to remember Reagan)

Do you think allegations of voter fraud will be a major part of Trump's 2024 campaign? I can see that that would be popular with his base, but he will need to persuade some moderates/undecideds to regain the Presidency and they might be turned off by this. I think his best strategy might be to forget about 2020 and focus on how great things were between 2017 and 2019.

The families of the projected 350,000 dead won’t have short memories. 

They rejected it based on "lack of standing" which is ridiculous.  A technicality i.e not on the merits of the case..

There are still remedies available (Congress/State legislatures) but time is running out 

Why has Melania started shipping furniture to Florida? Why are parasites Ivanka and Jared just about to close a house purchase in Miami? 

I hope you're right. Who do you think could win? I think maybe Cruz, but it's hard to imagine him running against Trump. Maybe Christie. 

They are going to have to find someone untarnished by this farcical coup attempt. Trump has done some lasting damage over the last month.

Or rather, the Republicans have done the damage to themselves by supporting this insanity.

He brings troops home.

He doesn't start wars.

He minds his own business 

He puts his country first (a patriot) 

He cuts taxes

Well I guess I have to take your at your word.

But bearing in mind you are well aware he is a fraud who in the end  tried (and trying!) to undermine the democratic process, hacking away, in all senses of the word, at America’s backbone they sound like slogans heavily redacted from the truth to shore up your support. But support of what ?

Well I guess I have to take your at your word.

But bearing in mind you are well aware he is a fraud who in the end  tried (and trying!) to undermine the democratic process, hacking away, in all senses of the word, at America’s backbone they sound like slogans heavily redacted from the truth to shore up your support. But support of what ?

I gave you concrete reasons why I support him.  You keep throwing this baseless allegation around that is a fraud. He is not. He is a legitimate businessman unlike Biden and his son taking bribes and kicbacks from the Chinese. Biden is the real problem, not Donald J. Trump .

You are aware that Hunter BIden is crackhead whom takes money from the Chinese (MILLIONS) and kicks back 10% to the "big guy" i.e the guy who calls himself president-elect

Meanwhile, Trump and his organization have never been found to be a fraud or taking bribes/profiting from his position. In facr he's LOST loads of money by being president. He is a public servant and a humble one at that.  I  respect him.

You are aware that Hunter BIden is crackhead whom takes money from the Chinese (MILLIONS) and kicks back 10% to the "big guy" i.e the guy who calls himself president-elect

Meanwhile, Trump and his organization have never been found to be a fraud or taking bribes/profiting from his position. In facr he's LOST loads of money by being president. He is a public servant and a humble one at that.  I  respect him.

Humble?

Are you having a ******ing laugh?!