House Price Crash Forum

Who wins trump or Biden?

24gray24

HOLA441

The Supreme Court has rejected Texas' absurd case. Always inevitable, but good to know that the judges are not insane. 

I guess the road has ended for the legal campaign. Can't wait to see what's next. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

The Supreme Court has rejected Texas' absurd case. Always inevitable, but good to know that the judges are not insane. 

I guess the road has ended for the legal campaign. Can't wait to see what's next. 

WHat will Warlords ******wit in chief come back with next?

Nappies? Tears?

HOLA443

The great thing about this is the damage its done to the republicans. They should have found their spine earlier and told Donny to sling his hook.

Now they are left with the hangover of supporting a coup attempt by the most inappropriate person to hold high office in history. That is going to leave a mark they cant ******** their way out of.

HOLA444
HOLA445

What’s next is the the Electoral College will confirm Bidens victory on Monday 14th December. 

Game over @Warlord and @Arpeggio . 

No need to reply. 

HOLA446

What’s next is the the Electoral College will confirm Bidens victory on Monday 14th December. 

Game over @Warlord and @Arpeggio . 

No need to reply. 

They rejected it based on "lack of standing" which is ridiculous.  A technicality i.e not on the merits of the case..

There are still remedies available (Congress/State legislatures) but time is running out 

HOLA447

There are still remedies available (Congress/State legislatures) but time is running out 

Do you think allegations of voter fraud will be a major part of Trump's 2024 campaign? I can see that that would be popular with his base, but he will need to persuade some moderates/undecideds to regain the Presidency and they might be turned off by this. I think his best strategy might be to forget about 2020 and focus on how great things were between 2017 and 2019.

HOLA448

They rejected it based on "lack of standing" which is ridiculous.  A technicality i.e not on the merits of the case..

Standing is a basic legal principle. 

You may recall several people telling you on here that the lawsuit was absurd.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Lol!! All very, very predictable, at least for those of us who haven't drifted too far from sanity. 

Can orange sht face squeeze a few more $$$$$'s from his retarded supporters. Really take the pss out of them in the run up to xmas. I'm sure he'll have a plan somewhere. 

HOLA4411

all kinds of crazy..... i guess now the focus will go back to the pre-election target hunter biden

HOLA4412

Standing is a basic legal principle. 

You may recall several people telling you on here that the lawsuit was absurd.

Standing is a cop out. The case should have at least been heard.  2 of the justices were willing to hear it the others are quire simply cowads.

HOLA4413

Guilani:

“The case wasn’t rejected on the merits, the case was rejected on standing. So the answer to that is to bring the case now to the district court by the president, by some of the electors, alleging some of the same facts where there would be standing,” he said in a Friday interview on Newsmax.

“There’s nothing that prevents us from filing these cases immediately in the district court in which the president of course would have standing, some of the electors would have standing in that their constitutional rights have been violated,” he added. 

“We’re not finished,” he concluded. "Believe me.”

HOLA4414

The ruling was 7-2.

I expect we'll soon hear that Trump was winning 2-0 and he demands a recount.

2 would have heard it, 7 thought it had no standing what so ever and it wasn't worth their time. 

Remind me again the current Conservative balance on the court?

Depsite that this case was so pathetic they wouldn't even hear it. 

The longer and more desperate this charade goes on the more damage it does to the republican party. At least trumpy gets the mugs money... Unless that mug is Warlord who claims he couldn't possibly donate so invests time defending him for some unkown reason. 

HOLA4415

States have certified the results. No 'remedy' likely there. Congress has to agree the EC result in early January. It will go Biden as there's no credible evidence of fraud. 

Do you think allegations of voter fraud will be a major part of Trump's 2024 campaign? I can see that that would be popular with his base, but he will need to persuade some moderates/undecideds to regain the Presidency and they might be turned off by this. I think his best strategy might be to forget about 2020 and focus on how great things were between 2017 and 2019.

Trump won't get the nomination in 2024.

Standing is a cop out. The case should have at least been heard.  2 of the justices were willing to hear it the others are quire simply cowads.

The case would not have gone anywhere even if heard. Seven judges basically said 'so wrong it's not even wrong'. 

HOLA4416

Guilani:

“The case wasn’t rejected on the merits, the case was rejected on standing. So the answer to that is to bring the case now to the district court by the president, by some of the electors, alleging some of the same facts where there would be standing,” he said in a Friday interview on Newsmax.

“There’s nothing that prevents us from filing these cases immediately in the district court in which the president of course would have standing, some of the electors would have standing in that their constitutional rights have been violated,” he added. 

“We’re not finished,” he concluded. "Believe me.”

Of course they aren't finished, just as I predicted (not that it was a difficult prediction to make). 

Got to continue the spiv theft of yet more $$$$'s from the imbecile supporters. Obviously they haven't been fleeced enough.

Wot a bunch of wankers!

But please donate, as much as you can afford. All contributions help enormously in our fight against the commie bastrds. Don't let them win. We have to save American democracy.  Once again, please give generously. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts and appreciate the sacrifices you are making. We will continue to work tirelessly, straining our every sinew to overturn this fraud. 

Yours

Trump Y Giuliani.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Well I stand to lose £75 if it makes you feel better but there were others who had thousands on 

I'm delighted. Couldn't be happier, fool. However if it's any comfort you aren't the only one. Trump has fooled millions of very gullible and stupid people. 

But carry on the belief. 

HOLA4420

I'm delighted. Couldn't be happier, fool. However if it's any comfort you aren't the only one. Trump has fooled millions of very gullible and stupid people. 

But carry on the belief. 

He has raised $200 million to fight on and i believe he will fight to the bitter end

HOLA4421

He has raised $200 million to fight on and i believe he will fight to the bitter end

Idiot, he's raised $200 million so that some of it lines his own pocket. Grow up.

Remind us all. How many court cases has he actually won in this cycle of voter fraud?

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Why do you support a Chinese agent?

He ‘is a Chinese agent’ because you are compelled to support a fraud.

There must be a reason.

Why do you support a fraud ?

HOLA4425

Archived