House Price Crash Forum

Who wins trump or Biden?

24gray24

HOLA441
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

He really is a dick. The hilarious thing is that everyone know he wouldn't even have to cojones to demo in the first place, never mind get into a ruck!

As I said earlier in the thread,something about hookers and coke being cheaper than aircraft carriers and 6th generation fighters, if Trump has been compromised in any way, he could cause more damage on his way out than during his presidency, what can they do -vote him out? 

Arpeggio,  did I read somewhere you have a phd or master's degree, anthropoplogy or something, or was it someone else?

HOLA443

As I said earlier in the thread,something about hookers and coke being cheaper than aircraft carriers and 6th generation fighters, if Trump has been compromised in any way, he could cause more damage on his way out than during his presidency, what can they do -vote him out?

So despite the author of the Steele dossier admitting it was made up rubbish and Biden's links to things like Burisma Ukraine, you are still really concerned that Trump might be compromised under some rock or cranny somewhere out there.

Arpeggio,  did I read somewhere you have a phd or master's degree, anthropoplogy or something, or was it someone else?

Yes that was me.

HOLA444
HOLA445

Fighting back when being attacked by Antifa is definitely sending the wrong sharing caring vibes for you.

No, I saw the clip where big mouth with the megaphone sucker punches the maga guy, then maga guy walks away wtf? I wouldn't have let him close to me.

Just saying he seems to be purposely stirring it up, I really can't imagine Obhama would have taken this approach...

HOLA446

No it doesn't. It just shows you only think this when the person with a PhD has the same views as you. This shows how small minded you are and are just pulling on someone's coat tails who you see as your superior.

which is why......

......you instantly place the opposition into a frame of your own preference based on your own ideas.

I have no idea, but keep picking out one person and ignoring everything else, it suits you're blindness. Bob8 works for drug company. This really is the wrong thread for this.

I think this because the people with the PhDs this this - the weight of scientific opinion is firmly on the side of vaccination. When you try to argue with an expert in the field, it becomes painfully obvious to the expert that you do not know what you talk about. And while believing unevidenced claims about vaccination maybe off-topic, believing unevidenced claims about vote rigging is very much on topic.

And I mentioned the alien sex doctor because Donald Trump said that she was "very impressive". 

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/509421-doctor-retweeted-by-trump-has-warned-of-alien-dna-sex-with

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-53579773

https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/07/30/americas-frontline-doctors/

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

No, I saw the clip where big mouth with the megaphone sucker punches the maga guy, then maga guy walks away wtf? I wouldn't have let him close to me.

Just saying he seems to be purposely stirring it up, I really can't imagine Obhama would have taken this approach...

So man with a megaphone punches a Trump supporter and the Trump supporter walks away is what you're saying? Why not post a link please?

This one is interesting. Looks like a guy spits then tries to drive away before being spat back at.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Bored.

Instead of giving Russ Rushland the title of voter fraud expert they should make clear that he wanted to get into Congress in Texas in 2016 but was not popular enough among Republicans. He is also a religious extremist, believing that there is no right to abortion, even in cases of rape, and that God is more important than the constitution when it comes to running the country.

Whether or not he is an expert on voter fraud is not something I can comment on. However, his Linkedin page does not mention it either:

You would think that if the Democrats were organising an amazing voter fraud involving millions of votes in multiple states, they would have sorted out how the numbers were released and not done it live on air. What you just saw was an input error being corrected.

Also, you think that might have sorted the fraud to have given the Democrats control of the Senate.

But do continue to post these links - it amuses me to see how batsh!t crazy people in America are.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

So you're not at all bias then. It took you a while to admit that at the time. That must come across as very reassuring to people who aren't interested in doing any of their own research and are happy just to come home after the 9-5.

There are MDs and PhDs who don't hold the same opinions as the pharmaceutical industry either. You'll probably call them morons too despite the impression you give that you think a PhD means something.

Thry do not take you seriously either. You are drooling your mashed up solids over your bib and demanding to be on the grown ups table.

HOLA4415

So man with a megaphone punches a Trump supporter and the Trump supporter walks away is what you're saying? Why not post a link please?

This one is interesting. Looks like a guy spits then tries to drive away before being spat back at.

Lol. That's really funny, no matter what ones political views are.

HOLA4416

He's been brought up short a few times during his presidency when he seemed to think that he had absolute power and was sharply reminded that he didn't. The US system's safeguards to limit the amount of damage an individual can do seem to work, so I doubt he'll be able to take everything down with him at least.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

BREAKING NEWS:

Donald Trump was talked out of launching a missile strike on Iran's main nuclear site by his top advisers last week who warned it could trigger a war

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8956013/Trump-talked-launching-missile-strike-Irans-main-nuclear-site-advisers-week.html

THIS NUT JOB IS AS MENTALLY ILL AS HIS SUPPORTERS!!!!

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

BREAKING NEWS:

Donald Trump was talked out of launching a missile strike on Iran's main nuclear site by his top advisers last week who warned it could trigger a war

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8956013/Trump-talked-launching-missile-strike-Irans-main-nuclear-site-advisers-week.html

Man of Peace.

HOLA4421

BREAKING NEWS:

It is the Mail.

I can imagine it, but it is a good story. The fact he could be talked out of it by grown-ups and we have not had a major war is a significant good thing.

HOLA4422

Man of Peace.

Looks like he his going to go but then set up his own alternate reality TV station to get the praise he so desperately seeks.

Expect him to come back swinging in 2024 with a even bigger number of morons spouting utter bilge and insanity.

HOLA4423

Another 4 court cases were pulled by the Trumptard thicko lot. They are getting fcking hammered!

But please donate generously even if it does mean going without food. Thanks. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/16/politics/lawsuits-michigan-pennsylvania-wisconsin-georgia/index.html

His laughable court cases aren't even getting to the first fence. Trump's minimal options for victory are shrinking by the day. Even if we wins his court case in Pennsylvania it won't make any different and the recounts won't go his way either. I think even @Arpeggio accepts this now.

HOLA4424

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/16/politics/lawsuits-michigan-pennsylvania-wisconsin-georgia/index.html

His laughable court cases aren't even getting to the first fence. Trump's minimal options for victory are shrinking by the day. Even if we wins his court case in Pennsylvania it won't make any different and the recounts won't go his way either. I think even @Arpeggio accepts this now.

You'll still have him and his supporters banging on about if for years though. That the cases got nowhere will just be more evidence of corruption in their eyes. Claim reality is what you'd like it to be and twist everything to fit that narrative (it's not just Trump who does that, most people seem to, they're all as bad as each other).

HOLA4425

Archived