House Price Crash Forum

Who wins trump or Biden?

24gray24

HOLA441
11 hours ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

'I was duped by Trump!' QAnon Shaman 'regrets' Capitol invasion as his lawyer says ex-president's failure to issue a pardon was a 'betrayal' by the man who 'led him down the primrose path' - so how many more rioters will claim the same?

zero sympathy, he is even more of an idiot for believing that Trump wouldn't throw him under the bus.

When will the simpletons get it. Donald Trump cares about one thing in the universe and that is himself.  

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
3 hours ago, Arpeggio said:

They probably have more than 1 toilet per 5000 there too. Luxury.

Better than a portaloo in the garden when the house has 6 toilets?

Nothing says "I value you" more than making the guys charged with taking a bullet for you take a shit in a plastic bucket.

HOLA443
1 hour ago, msi said:

MODS - Now that Biden is in this thread has run it's course.  It's now on it's way to become the the 'Bash Biden for anything I can come up with...' thread

It has as much to do with House prices as Putin's choice of footwear

Could it be moved to the off-topic forum?

So Trump in office for 4 years and you call him everything under the sun with your Karl Lagerfeld s*x molester profile pic.

Didn't have a problem before did you! Now all of a sudden you care about this? lol how pathetic.

HOLA444
48 minutes ago, Chunketh said:

Better than a portaloo in the garden when the house has 6 toilets?

Nothing says "I value you" more than making the guys charged with taking a bullet for you take a shit in a plastic bucket.

Um err err um errr you know who booted them into an carpark with 1 toilet per 5000 then do you?

Most presidents only sign 2 - 4 executive orders on their first week max, never mind 17 on their first 2 days? Let the comedy flow.

EscWg_ZUcAY2Sxl.thumb.jpg.840d5e8e466228f2439c1b86fd0c523c.jpg

EscWg_WVkAY-WB6.thumb.jpg.ce77d2864021127b4b75e2aeedc210d7.jpg

HOLA445
4 hours ago, Arpeggio said:

So this is your reply to when I ask for clarification of:

"Do you mean Antifa as Antifa or Antifa trying to look like Trump supporters?"

To your question of:

"If the 6th January was a false flag, wouldn't you expect the insiders (Antifa, perhaps) to protest at some of the 50 state capitols? Wouldn't it be easier for them to carry out as they wished if there were fewer Trump supporters or none at all?"

Due to the fact that this started from:

"many a conservative at many levels in advance, telling Trump supporters not to attend because it was going to be another false flag?"

Is there any point if in the rare instance someone actually asks you questions instead, you reply with......another question.

As it happens Antifa did go on a rampage.....

I didn't realise my questions ("If the 6th January was a false flag, wouldn't you expect the insiders (Antifa, perhaps) to protest at some of the 50 state capitols? Wouldn't it be easier for them to carry out as they wished if there were fewer Trump supporters or none at all?") were unclear, so I wasn't sure why you answered with a question or what you were trying to get at ("Do you mean Antifa as Antifa or Antifa trying to look like Trump supporters?") and that's why I tried to rephrase my original questions.

If Antifa had been involved on 6th January (either posing as Trump supporters, or encouraging them to be violent), why wouldn't they continue to involve themselves in violent pro-Trump protests? If there were no supporters it would be easier to control the nature of the protests (there wouldn't be any risk of real Trump supporters interfering and telling them to be peaceful). 

Regarding your earlier question:

"All 50 state capitols? How can the FBI get it so wrong? so very BADLY wrong? and the Main stream media?

If it was genuine surely you would still have had something of the sort in at least a few of those 50 despite many a conservative at many levels in advance, telling Trump supporters not to attend because it was going to be another false flag?"

If Antifa had been involved on 6th January, would conservatives telling Trump supporters not to protest have stopped Antifa from pretending to be Trump supporters and violently protesting?

1) Just because conservative commentators have told people to be peaceful, not all supporters will necessarily follow their advice.

2) Even if all conservatives have said not to be violent, that needn't stop the media saying conservatives protested violently again.

Antifa could conceivably have been involved on the 6th January, but is there any that anyone associated with Antifa who did anything other than take video? How many Antifa people would be needed to stir up trouble? 

Do you have Antifa have gained again from the Capitol protests? I think it may have been good for mainstream politicians, but it will be bad for extremists and protesters. 

If the 6th January were a false flag, they would have needed non-Antifa people to be involved.

HOLA446
48 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Um err err um errr you know who booted them into an carpark with 1 toilet per 5000 then do you?

Most presidents only sign 2 - 4 executive orders on their first week max, never mind 17 on their first 2 days? Let the comedy flow.

You missed my point, never mind.

On executive orders. Yeah its weird that he had to do that. I wonder what might have happened previously that made that necessary? hmmmm.

Maybe it was that the country was being run by a thick as pigshit, narcissistic toddler?

HOLA447
5 hours ago, Arpeggio said:

That might be a good question to ask the police at 0:20 of this video.

Trump said "we're going to walk down to the Capitol" and Chansley's attorney said his client just accepting the President's invitation. But is entering the Capitol building part of walking to the Capitol?

How is it relevant that the police opened the door? If they aren't allowed to enter, then it doesn't matter whether police opened the door due to a misunderstanding, political sympathies, an order, as a crowd-control measure, or some combination or other reason. That wouldn't change that they weren't allowed to enter.

There's seems to be concern about the events on the 6th but no concern over the actions of the police in this matter.

Why is this?

There is a lot of concern about the police response on the 6th. Aside from the cause of the protest itself (Trump's statements that he won a landslide), the response by the police is the main question and I think this is generally acknowledged.

Is there anyone who hasn't expressed concerned over the police actions in this matter?

There was a wide variety of responses from the police. Some letting protesters in and others stopping them with force. Is this explained by different orders, different circumstances (the number of protesters seeking entry, whether they were being violent, about to over-run them anyway, etc.) or the beliefs and initiative of individual police?

I expect more investigation is required and there is a limit to how much we can find out at this stage just by watching clips of the protests.

HOLA448
7 hours ago, Young Turk said:

I didn't realise my questions ("If the 6th January was a false flag, wouldn't you expect the insiders (Antifa, perhaps) to protest at some of the 50 state capitols? Wouldn't it be easier for them to carry out as they wished if there were fewer Trump supporters or none at all?") were unclear, so I wasn't sure why you answered with a question or what you were trying to get at ("Do you mean Antifa as Antifa or Antifa trying to look like Trump supporters?") and that's why I tried to rephrase my original questions.

If Antifa had been involved on 6th January (either posing as Trump supporters, or encouraging them to be violent), why wouldn't they continue to involve themselves in violent pro-Trump protests? If there were no supporters it would be easier to control the nature of the protests (there wouldn't be any risk of real Trump supporters interfering and telling them to be peaceful). 

Regarding your earlier question:

"All 50 state capitols? How can the FBI get it so wrong? so very BADLY wrong? and the Main stream media?

If it was genuine surely you would still have had something of the sort in at least a few of those 50 despite many a conservative at many levels in advance, telling Trump supporters not to attend because it was going to be another false flag?"

If Antifa had been involved on 6th January, would conservatives telling Trump supporters not to protest have stopped Antifa from pretending to be Trump supporters and violently protesting?

1) Just because conservative commentators have told people to be peaceful, not all supporters will necessarily follow their advice.

2) Even if all conservatives have said not to be violent, that needn't stop the media saying conservatives protested violently again.

Antifa could conceivably have been involved on the 6th January, but is there any that anyone associated with Antifa who did anything other than take video? How many Antifa people would be needed to stir up trouble? 

Do you have Antifa have gained again from the Capitol protests? I think it may have been good for mainstream politicians, but it will be bad for extremists and protesters. 

If the 6th January were a false flag, they would have needed non-Antifa people to be involved.

Maybe you should stop now spouting more conspiracy theories and pedaling them round and round.

HOLA449
5 hours ago, rollover said:

Maybe you should stop now spouting more conspiracy theories and pedaling them round and round.

I'm not pedalling conspiracy theories. I'm saying if conspiracy theory were true (e.g. Antifa invaded the Capitol, or it was an inside job) we'd expect certain other things to occur, and as they haven't occurred this provides additional reasons not to believe conspiracy theories are true.

HOLA4410
16 hours ago, Chunketh said:

You missed my point, never mind.

On executive orders. Yeah its weird that he had to do that. I wonder what might have happened previously that made that necessary? hmmmm.

Maybe it was that the country was being run by a thick as pigshit, narcissistic toddler?

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

I'm only here now to point out how much of a steaming retard you've been and apparently still seem to be.

China do it again today: Chinese air force again encroached into Taiwan's air defense zone on Sunday. 13 Chinese PLA aircraft involved.

Amazon claims in-person vote only way to ensure "valid fair" Union election. The irony. https://www.theblaze.com/news/amazon-opposes-mail-in-voting-union-election

Lock up your daughters https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/23/ice-agents-ordered-free-all-illegal-aliens-custody-release-them-all/

HOLA4411
18 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

I'm only here now to point out how much of a steaming retard you've been and apparently still seem to be.

China do it again today: Chinese air force again encroached into Taiwan's air defense zone on Sunday. 13 Chinese PLA aircraft involved.

Amazon claims in-person vote only way to ensure "valid fair" Union election. The irony. https://www.theblaze.com/news/amazon-opposes-mail-in-voting-union-election

Lock up your daughters https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/23/ice-agents-ordered-free-all-illegal-aliens-custody-release-them-all/

Lol

Back to ignore for the tinfoil hatted, ultra right wing conspiracy nut. You might wanna consider not getting all your news from the cesspits of the Internet. Its clearly rotting your mind.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
2 hours ago, Chunketh said:

Lol

Back to ignore for the tinfoil hatted, ultra right wing conspiracy nut. You might wanna consider not getting all your news from the cesspits of the Internet. Its clearly rotting your mind.

Not too concerned about China looking like they might invade Taiwan as they see it as an option now that trump isn't there and Biden is? thought not.

joe-biden-america-is-back-syrian-childre

Guess those facts were served to you on the wrong type of spoon. Here's a different spoon.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/congressional-hispanic-caucus-calls-ice-release-detainees-amid-covid-19-n1173286

It's because of COVID (where will they go though?), while everyone else gets house arrest. No time to check for MS-13 gang affiliation or anything like that.

HOLA4414
32 minutes ago, Saving For a Space Ship said:

Don't believe the anti-Trump hype – corporate sedition still endangers America

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jan/24/donald-trump-twitter-facebook-corporate-sedition

What do you mean? It's all Trumps fault everything is. That's why Biden reversed Trump's evil executive order that slashed the prices of Insulin and Epinephrine.

Allergic to stings? have to keep a EpiPen with you? they aren't cheap, and they expire every six months even if you don't use them. Phuck dat Biden's in town now.

111.thumb.jpg.d29aa392e119f21b58b4ebd20083cd81.jpg

222.thumb.jpg.ed7490adee9b61d7105910abe15d7da4.jpg

HOLA4415
20 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

It's all Trumps fault everything is. That's why Biden reversed Trump's evil executive order that slashed the prices of Insulin and Epinephrine.

Some of the reversed EO's seem pretty bad. What do you think about the reversal of the executive order requiring federal government appointees to sign a pledge not to lobby the agencies in which they worked for five years after leaving the administration? 

But I think there may be more to the one on prescription drug prices.

Biden freezed it rather than reversed it (apparently this is routine and the purpose of this is to review it). I think Trump's EO will take effect soon if Biden doesn't come up with a better alternative.

Biden’s HHS Freezes Trump Insulin, Epinephrine Rule Until March (bloomberglaw.com)

"Former HHS leaders argued the drug rule would benefit patients who struggle to pay for expensive insulin and allergy medication. However, the health centers said they already pass on those savings and this rule is merely an administrative burden that paints them as entities that price-gouge patients."

If Trump's EO was just an administrative burden, that's quite ironic considering his position on reducing unnecessary regulation.

HOLA4416

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

So now you've made your abusive point, your work is done.

You can get lost (even if it's possible from the Off Topic forum, lol).

HOLA4417
On 24/01/2021 at 20:18, Arpeggio said:

What do you mean? It's all Trumps fault everything is. That's why Biden reversed Trump's evil executive order that slashed the prices of Insulin and Epinephrine.

Allergic to stings? have to keep a EpiPen with you? they aren't cheap, and they expire every six months even if you don't use them. Phuck dat Biden's in town now.

111.thumb.jpg.d29aa392e119f21b58b4ebd20083cd81.jpg

222.thumb.jpg.ed7490adee9b61d7105910abe15d7da4.jpg

Blah blah blah, wah wah wah.....

Trump and, by association you, are losers.

Biden and Harris are winners. Suck it up, your team will get another go at it in 4 years time. Hell, if you don't choose Trump to head it up (or Cruz!) you might even win!

HOLA4418
On 01/02/2021 at 15:11, AThirdWay said:

Biden and Harris are winners. Suck it up, your team will get another go at it in 4 years time. Hell, if you don't choose Trump to head it up (or Cruz!) you might even win!

With the American system crumbling on multiple fronts and atomising citizenship, who'd want to win now?!

HOLA4419
17 hours ago, Big Orange said:

With the American system crumbling on multiple fronts and atomising citizenship, who'd want to win now?!

Indeed, Trump has poisoned the chalice. Mind you, the same could be said for Boris' successor!

Even that most haloed of Covid-era leaders, Ardern, has seen a surplus turn into a deficit... Nothing compared to UK debt of course, but it has put a spanner in the fiscal plan. Next one up could face major problems...

HOLA4420

Here's a recent Bitchute documentary, strongly titled Absolute Proof, claiming to present compelling evidence of widespread fraud in the Trump vs Biden presidential election:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/B2eQSsUrV655/

Since the whole documentary is two hours long, there is also a more succinct 'highlights' version:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1KQpm4kDMAEh/

HOLA4421
On 24/01/2021 at 20:10, Arpeggio said:

Not too concerned about China looking like they might invade Taiwan as they see it as an option now that trump isn't there and Biden is? thought not.

So you're up for a scrap with China then, just not all the little wars the US have got involved in?

• 1 month later...
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
  • 3 months later...
HOLA4424

BREAKING NEWS:

Court Suspends Giuliani’s Law License, Citing Trump Election Lies

The former mayor of New York, who was once the top federal prosecutor in Manhattan, is now barred from practicing law in the state.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/24/nyregion/giuliani-law-license-suspended-trump.html

This is where lies and liars get you @Warlord

HOLA4425

Nothing to say now @Warlord

Rudy Giuliani is in big trouble

In a carefully reasoned and evidence-packed decision, a New York State appellate court suspended Rudy Giuliani's law license this week. The court found that Giuliani engaged in so many clearly unethical actions while seeking to overthrow the results of the 2020 presidential election on behalf of his client Donald Trump, that immediate action was necessary to protect the public. 

The order strips the former US Attorney and New York Mayor of his right to practice law while the court's Attorney Grievance Committee investigates misconduct claims against him. Giuliani can request a court hearing on the interim suspension within 20 days of the order.
The decision to suspend an attorney while he is still being investigated is highly unusual and customarily reserved for only the most serious forms of professional misconduct. But the court has made a compelling case that Giuliani's misconduct was a knowing and deliberate attempt by an officer of the court to disrupt and obstruct America's 2020 presidential election in violation of the legal profession's code of professional responsibility.

The number of allegedly false claims and acts of outright dishonesty outlined in the decision is truly staggering. Giuliani's career appears destined for ruination while Donald Trump heads for the golf course.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/25/opinions/rudy-giuliani-suspended-callan/index.html

Archived