House Price Crash Forum

Who wins trump or Biden?

24gray24

HOLA441

Donald Trump visited by pillow tycoon who was carrying notes about martial law

Michael Lindell, a supporter of the president who has pushed false election claims, was photographed on his way into the White House

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/01/16/donald-trump-visited-boss-pillow-company-carrying-notes-martial/

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

Never say Nevers, but this record will be hard to beat

Trump Could Exit With Worst Approval Rating Of Any Modern President

CNN polling released Sunday morning found 34% of respondents approve of Trump’s performance, one point below his previous low in the network’s surveys. 

A poll released Friday by the Pew Research Center offered a harsher review of Trump with just 29% of respondents saying they approve of his presidency. 

Trump could become the lowest-rated of any modern-day president. 

forbes

HOLA443
On 17/01/2021 at 11:09, wighty said:

Is there no end to Trumpy's arrogance?

President Donald Trump reportedly wants a 'military-style’ sendoff from Joint Base Andrews before he flies to Palm Beach on the morning of his last day in office. He was enquired about the possibility of a 21-gun salute and a fly past by the Air Force.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/trump-news-president-wants-military-sendoff-as-top-democrat-says-ex-staff-cannot-salvage-reputations/ar-BB1cNZsL?ocid=mailsignout&li=AAnZ9Ug

What would count as a "military-style sendoff"? Putting him in front of a firing squad?

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
3 hours ago, The Spaniard said:

A radical alternative interpretation of the Washington troop deployment, razor wire etc. from Polly St George.

Well, at least we won't have to wait long to find out if reality corresponds to her expectations. 😬

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rIKruJC9SJ0H/

Hmmmm. She is what we call in jolly old England.......... A Fruitcake!!

HOLA448

Two National Guard members pulled from inauguration duty

Two National Guardsmen have been removed from the security mission to secure tomorrow's inauguration ceremony amid enhanced screening measures by the Defense Department.

The duo held ties to fringe militia groups, according to the Associated Press.

BBC

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
1 minute ago, wighty said:

trump.jpg

Don't forget to donate. As much as you possibly can, give generously. We have to reverse the Biden commie steal as our great country descends into vile lefty chaos, they want to give away our good people's jobs to immigrants. You know we can't and won't let that happen. 

I wish to thank my great supporters who sacrificed so much for me at the Capitol. Truly special people. I've sacrificed so much for them too. Really so much.  Once I form my party it will clearly be the bestest party the world has ever seen. Even in 50 years It will never be beaten as long as I'm still it's great leader, which I will be. 

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Quite a strange speech by Trump. He said the next administration are set up to do well. Briefly he said he achieved so much and then the pandemic hit. He said there are some good economic figures due to come out soon and the next administration have a good foundation. So he's seemingly acknowledging Biden won't be the extremist the Republicans claimed he was. He's also trying to take credit for the achievements of the next administration!

I don't know why he didn't give a speech like this in November or at least December and just let his lies about electoral fraud fade away.

HOLA4425
52 minutes ago, Young Turk said:

Quite a strange speech by Trump. He said the next administration are set up to do well. Briefly he said he achieved so much and then the pandemic hit. He said there are some good economic figures due to come out soon and the next administration have a good foundation. So he's seemingly acknowledging Biden won't be the extremist the Republicans claimed he was. He's also trying to take credit for the achievements of the next administration!

I don't know why he didn't give a speech like this in November or at least December and just let his lies about electoral fraud fade away.

He was too busy fleecing his supporters. Saps that they are.

Archived