House Price Crash Forum

French cop kicks and stamps on British man's head as he is arrested for 'not wearing a face mask

shlomo

HOLA441
HOLA442
1 minute ago, househunter123 said:

Drunk knife wielding British Lives Matter too!

If he was black and a white policeman did that people would be upset, the rules need to be same for everyone.

HOLA443
11 hours ago, Huggy said:

I'm really surprised at how cucked the US police are nowadays too. I always thought they were quite a robust bunch, borne from the mould of the sheriffs from the Wild West, but a few months of kneeling down and taking the fist have taken it's toll on their credibility.

In almost all of the videos showing US police brutality that have emerged the most striking thing is how incompetent they seem to be. One showed a guy on the floor pinned by two police shaking them off and running then getting shot in the back. Do they not teach US police how to restrain a suspect.

HOLA444
2 hours ago, shlomo said:

If he was black and a white policeman did that people would be upset, the rules need to be same for everyone.

Apparently they are, by chance I spoke to a couple of French friends tonight, their attitude was the guy was lucky to get away so lightly. They didn't know or care what colour they guy was. 

HOLA445
40 minutes ago, Confusion of VIs said:

Do they not teach US police how to restrain a suspect.

Many of these people are on drugs which give them superhuman strength and often allow them to continue functioning even though they've been mortally wounded by multiple gunshots. There are a number of cases where someone on PCP or the like was shot half a dozen or more times by a cop, but lived long enough to beat the cop into serious injury or death.

While there are plenty of examples of American cops killing people for no good reason, their past experience with cops being killed by crims is why they don't take any chances when they have to shoot.

HOLA446
5 hours ago, Huggy said:

One cop murdered someone he knew (I believe from a previous job, a security job IIRC) in full view of his 3 teammates.

No, he didn't.

Floyd had a fatal level of Fentanyl in his system. And, apparently, Chinese Flu.

So it's highly likely that all four cops will be released. Based on the autopsy and the body camera video, they should never have been charged.

But the Democrats needed a martyr, and he was the best they could find at the time.

Edited by MarkG

HOLA447
HOLA448
18 minutes ago, pmgdawau said:

this is why a lot of Parisian streets have mattresses on them to help soften the blows

I have been to third world countries that are more civilised