House Price Crash Forum

Are you a fan of President Trump?

Warlord

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Trump is going to bring Tony Bobulinski.

Statement from Tony Bobulinski:

I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

Hunter Biden called his dad “the Big Guy” or “my Chairman,” and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial [return on invesment]. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment...

The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.

Looks to me like Biden is done for. Corrupt to the core!

Statement from Tony Bobulinski:

I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

Hunter Biden called his dad “the Big Guy” or “my Chairman,” and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial [return on invesment]. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment...

The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.

Looks to me like Biden is done for. Corrupt to the core!

Did he turn up then? Can't see any mention of him in press...

I like trump he knows how to argue alright.

Tore right into pedo Biden.

You may be able to keep a tight ship with common interests of good or defense, but for evil and greed you need hazing and blackmail in all directions, all members in. Fall foul? ranks close and you are done.

https://patriotdailypress.com/2020/10/10/fbi-agent-who-discovered-anthony-weiners-laptop-says-leadership-ordered-him-to-destroy-findings/

Trump is amazing. He aint going to lose

Some rhythm, not bad. Compared to Teresa may's dancing the man is a Legend. "Lumbees for Trump" on those signs held up, now I know what Lumbees are.

The opposition meanwhile:

HUNTER BIDEN BLACKMAIL VIDEOS BEING RELEASED BY GTV

This is interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1MDbiyQ80g

Wonder what it said? "We know what you did last summer!"

This one is just typical left wing "get back on the plantation" racism.....

'I had to remind him that he was a black person' (6:55 on vid)

By 7:24 she offers to take 50 cent for "another spin if you know what I'm talking about". Reminds me of the film Get Out. 50 cent got out.

Much bigger than that. Par for the course now.

Clinton is on G. Maxwell's recently released deposition.

Why are right-wing conspiracy loons obsessed with paedophilia?

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/07/why-are-right-wing-conspiracies-so-obsessed-with-pedophilia/

Author Richard Beck, in We Believe the Children: A Moral Panic in the 1980s, locates the roots of the McMartin conspiracy theory in the social progress of the previous decade—particularly in the gains won by women. “In the ’80s you had a strong, vicious anti-­feminist backlash that helped conspiracies take hold,” Beck tells me. “In the ’70s, middle- and upper-middle-class women had started to enter the full-time workforce instead of being homemakers.” This was the dawn of what the economist Claudia Goldin has termed “the quiet revolution.” Thanks in part to expanding reproductive freedom, career horizons had widened sufficiently by the end of the 1970s for women to become, in Goldin’s words, “active participants who bargain somewhat effectively in the household and the labor market.” They were now forming their identities outside the context of the family and household.

The patriarchal family was under siege, as conservatives saw it, and day-care centers had become the physical representation of the social forces bedeviling them. “You had this Reagan-­driven conservative resurgence,” Beck says, “and day care was seen as at least suspicious, if not an actively maligned force of feminism.”

20180529_Pedophiles_990.jpg

Why are right-wing conspiracy loons obsessed with paedophilia?

Why is it that so often when others say something the left don't like, they resort to characterization and name calling or try to silence them, rather than engaging in any actual debate? I won't even bother to call you "loony left" do I feel it gets my point across any better? no.

If Joe Biden's son having such material on his laptop is something you would rather other people didn't talk about, then for whatever reason that is, this is not the thread for you.

I would have said "then please show how anything said here is not true." but that doesn't seem to be the way you go about things.

Otherwise thanks for exercising your right to freedom of speech. I won't get excited about how offended I am and try to shut you down.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/07/why-are-right-wing-conspiracies-so-obsessed-with-pedophilia/

Author Richard Beck, in We Believe the Children: A Moral Panic in the 1980s, locates the roots of the McMartin conspiracy theory in the social progress of the previous decade—particularly in the gains won by women. “In the ’80s you had a strong, vicious anti-­feminist backlash that helped conspiracies take hold,” Beck tells me. “In the ’70s, middle- and upper-middle-class women had started to enter the full-time workforce instead of being homemakers.” This was the dawn of what the economist Claudia Goldin has termed “the quiet revolution.” Thanks in part to expanding reproductive freedom, career horizons had widened sufficiently by the end of the 1970s for women to become, in Goldin’s words, “active participants who bargain somewhat effectively in the household and the labor market.” They were now forming their identities outside the context of the family and household.

The patriarchal family was under siege, as conservatives saw it, and day-care centers had become the physical representation of the social forces bedeviling them. “You had this Reagan-­driven conservative resurgence,” Beck says, “and day care was seen as at least suspicious, if not an actively maligned force of feminism.”

So what he's saying is that there is some kind of specific and measurable level of talking about it, determined by someone else's opinion that a person is obsessed, and that it is because of women getting jobs and patriarchy.

Are women allowed to have opinions on the subject too though? or do they just fit as subjects as part of your psychoanalysis model?

Do you have a breakdown of how many women / men are? If a woman fits the criteria, is it for a different reason?

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/09/qanon-women-why.html

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/17/878226784/more-republican-women-than-ever-are-running-for-congress-heres-why?t=1603638126378

Now, call me a pedant, but I'm struggling to accept that a laptop provided by someone who is legally blind and can't definitively identify the owner AS Hunter Biden and a Trump fan...

Also, if we're talking about pedo's, why aren't the Trump fans calling out the connection between him and Epstein? Won't somebody think of the children!?!?!?

Post shit and you'll keep getting whacked, fool. I'm always happy to put you right.

So just a post with some other words decorating what is nothing more than "I'm right and you're wrong" like a 5 year old. Not actually taking on my previous reply to your borderline sexist reply. We've reverted to this again, didn't take long.

Now, call me a pedant, but I'm struggling to accept that a laptop provided by someone who is legally blind and can't definitively identify the owner AS Hunter Biden and a Trump fan...

Neither Joe or Hunter has disputed a single material fact. Hunter Biden’s lawyer attempted to get the laptop back at one point. https://www.newsmax.com/us/fbi-complicity-disinformation-election/2020/10/20/id/992956/

You don't come across as someone who trusts much more than the Jimmy Savile Channel et al.

Also, if we're talking about pedo's, why aren't the Trump fans calling out the connection between him and Epstein? Won't somebody think of the children!?!?!?

They knew each other. I had looked into this a few months ago and could not find nothing of any significance.

Trum was helpful in the original case against Epstien

So just a post with some other words decorating what is nothing more than "I'm right and you're wrong" like a 5 year old. Not actually taking on my previous reply to your borderline sexist reply. We've reverted to this again, didn't take long.

I'm always happy to smarten up a chump (it's what I spend most of my time here doing!) but you're barely worth the candle. Everything you post is motivated by spite; sinister and incoherent to the point of being schizophrenic. The free market is good except when Dettol Donnie's imposing his tariffs; sovereign debt is bad except when Dettol Donnie's handing out the checks; Wall Street's mandarins are evil except when the Dettol Man is gifting them with a trillion dollar tax cut...

The Whill offer is 50-1 in free bets not cash.

Trump was 2-1 yesterday

Ah, fairy muff, not an expert on gambling matters I'm afraid. I see Trump at 6/4 now, with Biden at 4/7. After the 2014 Scottish referendum experience, I have a lot more respect for bookmaker predictions, political or otherwise.

I still think Biden will get in, especially with 98m votes already cast, but I'm willing to bet that there wasn't much sleep to be had in the Biden camp last night :)

Archived