House Price Crash Forum

Are you a fan of President Trump?

Warlord

Personally I like him because he hasn't started any wars and is trying to end the current ones. He is the 1st US president in my life time to do this so think he's worthy of support and support of HPC.

Trump just got nominated for a 3rd (or 4th?) Nobel peace prize. I suspect he wont win any though because he doesn't tow the line of worldwide peace in the traditional "War is Peace" way.

Obama did. Shortly after he became president he got a Nobel peace prize, after that he started more wars and bombed 7 countries.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/nobel-peace-prize-donald-trump-hes-better-choice-barack-obama-51378

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might be excited to know that Joe Biden just called for Jihad

https://albasairislamicmedia.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/hadith-explanation-whosoever-of-you-sees-an-evil-action/

.....and that Democrats are still doing vote fraud.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/8/zul-mirza-mohamed-texas-mayoral-candidate-arrested/

BLM kids still smashing windows of random people's homes (regardless of not knowing whether they are democrat voters)

If you can get over the line then it's going to be a Utopia! You can just send people don't agree to re-education camps and kill any who wont be re-educated (as per Weather Underground Organization statements). No need for any more elections, why would people who cheat want there to be?

You must be wetting your Tanga sized Mao Zedong print knickers at this, no?!

Five weeks time dood, we'll chat in 5 weeks time 🤐

https://ig.ft.com/us-election-2020/

https://ig.ft.com/us-election-2020/

On the previous page of this thread when I said "You are gOing to lose, oiK!" the O and the K were capitalized for "Only Kidding" which means I wasn't interested in your poll p*ssing contest, intending to playing along with you then tell you that, as I am now. I then made other posts after that about other things such as Democrat vote fraud, but I can see you're only engagement on this thread is still a poll p*ssing contest.

Personally I rarely use polls from large multi national corporate mainstream news as you do. Prefer to use various other things, such as, but not just, the following. In person events up to 7th Oct Trump has a total crowd size of  251,830 while Biden's was 334.

Trump-vs-Biden-Event-Supporters-Oct-8-15

While for Biden supporters too afraid to go in person...

Online events views for Trump 2,461,000 while Biden is 3% of that at 77,500.

Biden-and-Trump-Online-Viewers.jpg

I like the fact that he does not seem to be a warmonger (yet).

In total your post almost sounds like you are disappointed that he is not a warmonger (yet).

But no, I don't like the man at all.

I don't like the cut of his jib.

I'm sure families that haven't mutilated by depleted uranium, haven't been blown up by drones, haven't had their kids used as human shields and haven't had militants hide themselves among civilian populations.

....feel the same way. A person's general style and personality is what really counts, this is 2020 for gawd sake not some unsophisticated pre-liberalist Trumpian world.

Sorry he doesn't have a BBC accent, doesn't speak from a teleprompter, isn't given the questions he will be asked before hand, and isn't told the answers to give before hand.

On the previous page of this thread when I said "You are gOing to lose, oiK!" the O and the K were capitalized for "Only Kidding" which means I wasn't interested in your poll p*ssing contest, intending to playing along with you then tell you that, as I am now. I then made other posts after that about other things such as Democrat vote fraud, but I can see you're only engagement on this thread is still a poll p*ssing contest.

Personally I rarely use polls from large multi national corporate mainstream news as you do. Prefer to use various other things, such as, but not just, the following. In person events up to 7th Oct Trump has a total crowd size of  251,830 while Biden's was 334.

Trump-vs-Biden-Event-Supporters-Oct-8-15

While for Biden supporters too afraid to go in person...

Online events views for Trump 2,461,000 while Biden is 3% of that at 77,500.

Biden-and-Trump-Online-Viewers.jpg

Trump's rallies when he does them have THOUSANDS of people queuing outside meanwhile Biden only gets a handful at his events.

it is really strange.

I think the polls are all wrong again like in 16' with Clinton.  I foresee a huge Trump victory !

I do hope you are wrong.  I like to think he might end his days in Prison but we all see things differently.

Also: President Trump loves the UK (he has a golf resort in Scotland).  He has always said nice things about the UK .

Trump is a statesman . He's the best US president since Reagan. I pray he comes through this tough election.

:lol:

Orange Man Bad is a congenital liar who can't hold a consistent thought in his head for more than five minutes.

He's easily the worst US president since Reagan, who he's somehow managed to outspend even though he was elected on a promise to balance the budget and with the economy running at full-tilt!

Whatever happened to the Tea Party republicans who kicked up such a stink during Obama's presidency? Not heard a peep from them in 4 years.

Not that Sleepy Joe's much of a choice. Both he and Trump are America First hegemonists and bankster-frotting neoliberals, but at least Biden isn't also a climate change/Covid denialist.

:lol:

Orange Man Bad is a congenital liar who can't hold a consistent thought in his head for more than five minutes.

He's easily the worst US president since Reagan, who he's somehow managed to outspend even though he was elected on a promise to balance the budget and with the economy running at full-tilt!

Whatever happened to the Tea Party republicans who kicked up such a stink during Obama's presidency? Not heard a peep from them in 4 years.

Not that Sleepy Joe's much of a choice. Both he and Trump are America First hegemonists and bankster-frotting neoliberals, but at least Biden isn't also a climate change/Covid denialist.

He has been so unlucky with COVID . I don't agree with the spending but I guarantee you the opposition (Democrats) would spend even MORE... its a similar situation to here with the tories and Labour.  Who will bankrupt us faster? Not much of a choice. We're screwed zug.

He has been so unlucky with COVID . I don't agree with the spending but I guarantee you the opposition (Democrats) would spend even MORE... its a similar situation to here with the tories and Labour.  Who will bankrupt us faster? Not much of a choice. We're screwed zug.

Dems wanted to put a bunch of irrelevant cr*p onto the last COVID rescue package.

Republicans also have more black candidates than ever now, while Ice Cube working onside too along with many other figureheads.  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2020/10/15/ice-cube-president-trump-n2578097

I do hope you are wrong.  I like to think he might end his days in Prison but we all see things differently.

What for, you think something to do with Russia I guess?

Trump's rallies when he does them have THOUSANDS of people queuing outside meanwhile Biden only gets a handful at his events.

it is really strange.

I think the polls are all wrong again like in 16' with Clinton.  I foresee a huge Trump victory !

Heard of the "Transition Integrity Project"?

Not that Sleepy Joe's much of a choice.

Biden is just the suit filler. Kamala Harris is the intention, descendant of prominent Jamaican slave owners and Defied Supreme a Court Order to Keep Prisoners Incarcerated for Cheap Labor.

Tulsi Gabbard she is a Democrat. I like her but not just because she's not had any plastic surgery and is easy on the eye.

Kamala vs Biden couple of racists boo hoo over each others t*rds.

I like how this sounds if said in slightly panicked and angry voice of the original droid from Star Wars return of the Jedi.

He hasn't been unlucky with Covid, he's been reckless and incompetent. Nixon and Reagan killed more during their tenures but the dead were mostly foreigners not Americans. Also, the scale of his borrowing and spending is truly extraordinary. He's increased the national debt by a third in just four years! At that rate the US will be bankrupt within a decade.

He hasn't been unlucky with Covid, he's been reckless and incompetent. Nixon and Reagan killed more during their tenures but the dead were mostly foreigners not Americans. Also, the scale of his borrowing and spending is truly extraordinary. He's increased the national debt by a third in just four years! At that rate the US will be bankrupt within a decade.

These are unprecedented times.

I still like Trump.  He is genuine. 

I still like Trump.  He is genuine.

The Biden family isn't  Hunter Biden demanded Chinese billionaire pay $10 million for 'introductions alone,' emails show

Maybe the democrats can help balance the books by selling some of John Podesta's art collection?

🤣

You're so clever you know better than us thick right wing Trump supporters.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/pdfs/mm6936a5-H.pdf

Page 4. Reported use of cloth face covering or mask 14 days before illness onset.....

Never 6

Rarely 6

Sometimes 11

Often 22

Always 108

ELECTION FRAUD: Pennsylvania Rejects 334,000 Duplicate Ballots Already – Kentucky Reports Bins of Ballots Discarded

"Democrat election fraud is already in the works." 

You don't have to tell us AThridWay, I know you are happy with that, that you know best and such a thing is necessary.

You're so clever you know better than us thick right wing Trump supporters.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/pdfs/mm6936a5-H.pdf

Page 4. Reported use of cloth face covering or mask 14 days before illness onset.....

Never 6

Rarely 6

Sometimes 11

Often 22

Always 108

ELECTION FRAUD: Pennsylvania Rejects 334,000 Duplicate Ballots Already – Kentucky Reports Bins of Ballots Discarded

"Democrat election fraud is already in the works." 

You don't have to tell us AThridWay, I know you are happy with that, that you know best and such a thing is necessary.

It appears that you don't have enough intelligence to recognise that you're projecting with your first sentence 🤣

3 weeks now dood, we'll chat in 3 weeks time....

It appears that you don't have enough intelligence to recognise that you're projecting with your first sentence 🤣

So explain this to me then please?

In the mean time here's some Biden supporters performing a Satanic ritual with a heart.

"Praise to the chaos god!" they chant near the end.

I think "Biden supporters" is stretching it. It would be like calling the extreme left here "Starmer supporters".

OK Trump haters doing a satanic ritual with a heart, who if they voted, would not vote for Trump but probably someone else.

Among English teachers, there are 97 Democrats for every 3 Republicans

The US educayshon sistem has been known to be epic fail for a long time. The persun who wroted that sign was likeley edurcated under Clinton, Bush or o'Bamah. Regardedless of that tho, definatly a 97% chanse they wer edurcated by a Democrate tho.

Trump favors school choice....

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-president-trump-school-choice-is-the-civil-rights-issue-of-our-time

"a conservative pitch most popular in the black American community.......“We are renewing our call on Congress (democrat majority) to finally enact school choice now, school choice is a big deal, because access to education is the civil rights issue our time,” the president said.

Archived