House Price Crash Forum

Are you a fan of President Trump?

Warlord

HOLA441

I must admit I like the way he has shaken things up and he seems to genuinely be a friend of the UK.

The best thing about him is his foreign policy which affects us in that he is the only US president in my life time not to start a new war or conflict.

He has been unlucky with COVID and it might cost him the election. 

His opponent Biden is quite senile and god knows what they have planned. The left want a "green new deal" and more massive spending which will only make matters worse. 

So anyone else a fan of Trump and hoping he wins re-election in November?  Please post your thoughts.. all views welcome!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

Trump has Lowered the cost of medicine, Increased employment among blacks, opportunity zones also. Signed the "First Step act" for prisoner rehab back into life. Brought jobs back to the US. Stood up to China. Fought against human trafficking. Fought against child abuse. Taken down MS13 (they are literally satanic and will skin you alive if you cross them). Reduced military presence in the middle east.

http://www.magapill.com/

One of the few presidents who has done things that he promised to do.

President Trump Signs 5-Year Lobbying Ban for Administration Officials

HOLA444
HOLA445
1 hour ago, Warlord said:

He sure has accomplished a lot all things considered. 

Great post @Arpeggio

Thanks. Unfortunately most people don't read beyond the mainstream media. Hardly any of the above things he did was ever mentioned in the news. More black GOP candidates than ever now. He has following among all walks of life.

HOLA446
On 16/09/2020 at 03:05, Warlord said:

I must admit I like the way he has shaken things up and he seems to genuinely be a friend of the UK.

The best thing about him is his foreign policy which affects us in that he is the only US president in my life time not to start a new war or conflict.

He has been unlucky with COVID and it might cost him the election. 

His opponent Biden is quite senile and god knows what they have planned. The left want a "green new deal" and more massive spending which will only make matters worse. 

So anyone else a fan of Trump and hoping he wins re-election in November?  Please post your thoughts.. all views welcome!

not totally a fan of the guy,I am concerned by some of the appointments he has made being ultra-conservative,rather than followers of the consitutional.However he has called international policy correctly on a couple of things,even though people don't realise it yet.

And yes,he is a true friend to the UK.

He's very much like reagan in his worldview, which upsets the deep state like mad.  He's also very much like reagan in that his position is under threat not just from soros et al,but from pence and cohorts(like bush snr was the handler behind reagan-and possibly also the assassination attempt)

HOLA447
1 hour ago, oracle said:

He's very much like reagan in his worldview, which upsets the deep state like mad.  He's also very much like reagan in that his position is under threat not just from soros et al,but from pence and cohorts(like bush snr was the handler behind reagan-and possibly also the assassination attempt)

They managed to "get" Reagan early with that assassination attempt. He was never the reformer he promised to be  after that incident.  

With Trump their banking on him losing in November I think .

HOLA448
38 minutes ago, Warlord said:

They managed to "get" Reagan early with that assassination attempt. He was never the reformer he promised to be  after that incident.  

Both of whom would be characterised as Marxists by the standard HPC spending/borrowing yardstick. :D

HOLA449
49 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

Both of whom would be characterised as Marxists by the standard HPC spending/borrowing yardstick. :D

This is the one thing I don't agree with either Trump or the Tories.  Deficits are evil and should not be permitted.  

HOLA4410
4 hours ago, Warlord said:

With respect, do you know how many assassination attempts there have been against Trump so far? and do you think the mainstream media would report it?

Trump supporters are being beaten up and killed. Two Members of GOP Campaign Team Shot in Minneapolis, One Fatally (again mainstream won't likely mention that).

Antifa have been burning California.

How_Borders_Control_Fires.jpeg

The Helmut Norpoth primary model has a Trump 2020 win at 91%. In 2016 it was 87% IIRC.

The Democrats are pushing hard to distort the election with vote by mail, also vote harvesting, mess it up and wage lawfare.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/09/17/pennsylvania-supreme-court-postmark/

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/democrats-and-unions-paying-people-to-vote-in-illinois

https://nworeport.me/2016/10/20/democrats-paid-mentally-ill-homeless-people-to-agitate-at-trump-rallies/

...again, the mainstream wont mention that stuff.

HOLA4411
1 hour ago, Arpeggio said:

With respect, do you know how many assassination attempts there have been against Trump so far? and do you think the mainstream media would report it?

Trump supporters are being beaten up and killed. Two Members of GOP Campaign Team Shot in Minneapolis, One Fatally (again mainstream won't likely mention that).

Antifa have been burning California.

How_Borders_Control_Fires.jpeg

The fires stop at the border because US maps only show US data.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marshallshepherd/2020/09/15/wildfires-dont-stop-at-the-canadian-borderdebunking-the-latest-twitter-myth/

HOLA4412

This is the one thing I don't agree with either Trump or the Tories.  Deficits are evil and should not be permitted.  

Borrowing to invest in public infrastructure is one of the few things I think the Orange Man has got right.

Neither Biden or Trump have any interest in reining in the deficits. Both appear to be MMT men, through and through.

https://news.yahoo.com/analyst-neither-trump-or-biden-care-about-soaring-federal-debt-deficit-235259067.html?

The lack of concern about deficits is rooted in Modern Monetary Theory (MMT), an economic framework that until very recently had been perceived as out of the mainstream. Valliere wrote in a note to clients that MMT disregards spending when interest rates have bottomed out, and demand for Treasury paper is insatiable.

Slashing spending triggers political blowback, and never goes over well among the electorate impacted by cuts, which is why politicians frequently opt to kick the can down the road. Few, if any, Republicans are calling for cuts to spending, tax hikes and reducing the growth of Social Security and Medicare perceived as necessary to curb the red ink, Valliere said.

“So I don't see either party really being that serious right now about deficits and I would come up with a bottom line that by the middle of this decade, total [U.S. government] debt will exceed $30 trillion,” he said — and it may yet end with a reckoning.

“It's not a problem until it will be at some point,” he added.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

He has had a lot of challenges in his presidency and has come out at least as acceptable. Covid could have gone better for him though. I like his no ******** approach but do wish someone would take his twitter password away as some of his comments are a bit trite. I never did work out what that cofoffee thing was all about.

Given the Choice of Trump or Biden I would have to pick Team orange. USA will go to hell in a handcart under the Democrats.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
5 hours ago, Glenn said:

Given the Choice of Trump or Biden I would have to pick Team orange. USA will go to hell in a handcart under the Democrats.

Good post Glenn and agree mostly. 

Trump has minded his own business and has offered us a trade deal. I dont think the Democrats will be so forthcoming .

HOLA4417
7 hours ago, zugzwang said:

Neither Biden or Trump have any interest in reining in the deficits. Both appear to be MMT men, through and through.

This is the only thing that disappoints me. Though Trump has nominated for the Fed Reserve board an advocate for the gold standard. The banksters and elite were outraged and have tried to stop her nomination. 

Her name is Judy Shelton  (look her up)

HOLA4418
11 minutes ago, Warlord said:

This is the only thing that disappoints me. Though Trump has nominated for the Fed Reserve board an advocate for the gold standard. The banksters and elite were outraged and have tried to stop her nomination. 

Her name is Judy Shelton  (look her up)

The idea that Trump is at odds with the banksters is for the fairies. No-one's done more to keep Wall Street fat and happy than the Orange Man. They distrust him only because they think he's a flake; too erratic for their investment horizons.

As for a gold standard? This year's deficit is expected to be a record $3.3 trillion!

Debt held by the public will reach $21.9 tn in the fiscal year ending September 2021, or 104.4% of GDP - up from 98.2% in the current year.

HOLA4419
21 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

The idea that Trump is at odds with the banksters is for the fairies. No-one's done more to keep Wall Street fat and happy than the Orange Man. They distrust him only because they think he's a flake; too erratic for their investment horizons.

As for a gold standard? This year's deficit is expected to be a record $3.3 trillion!

Debt held by the public will reach $21.9 tn in the fiscal year ending September 2021, or 104.4% of GDP - up from 98.2% in the current year.

Trump couldn't do it without the Democrats in Congress. They're all responsible for this mess and their only answer is more spending etc. .It won't work..

It's why the last depression lasted until WW2. Spending, welfare programs etc. have been shown to only prolong depressions/recessions . This is fact and proven in many papers and historical analysis of various recessions. You need to read about the Austrian business cycle theory  and how credit expansion by a central bank fuels boom/bust scenarios. in fact Hayek won the Nobel Prize for his work on this very subject. 

HOLA4420

Perhaps it’s time for UK Trump fans to move to his homeland. Have you thought about trying for a job there? From the sounds of your descriptions it’s really turned into a golden land since he took over. 

https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/

I’d like to hear about the cheap housing and plentiful, well-paid work. 
Hands up who is thinking about it?

HOLA4421
17 hours ago, Warlord said:

Good post Glenn and agree mostly. 

Trump has minded his own business and has offered us a trade deal. I dont think the Democrats will be so forthcoming .

Trump's offers are meaningless, leaving aside the fact he is a flake whose words mean nothing he has no power to deliver one. 

We don't need a US trade deal, in fact we will be better off without one as the current arrangements suit us quite nicely.   

HOLA4422
On 17/09/2020 at 21:09, Arpeggio said:

One of the few presidents who hs done things that he promised to do.

But I want my wall !

Trump is USA first and protectionist, any trade deal will be what works for them foremost, not helped by a hostile Brexit. 

Also his continual lying and misdirection, twitter rages and name calling is so un-presidential. 

I read his books and thought he would likely be elected.  I think in business he has been pretty dodgy and this style won't translate to being a good world leader long term. There is also real questions surrounding Russian cash in the Trump family business and his meekness when around Putin. 

His trademark divisive 'them and us' attitude is so badly misplaced at this unique time of ratcheting social tensions: covid and recession could soon be the source of ignition here.

Finally, he isn't half as clever as the genius he claims to be, he knows how to run a tight team but intellectually he is very average, ill-informed with a child like attention span.  

HOLA4423
20 minutes ago, Megadebt said:

But I want my wall !

So did Obama, Biden, Hillary and Schumer.

26 minutes ago, Megadebt said:

Trump is USA first and protectionist, any trade deal will be what works for them foremost, not helped by a hostile Brexit.

Just as well he's not demanding to make laws in the other country, have their fishing grounds and have control of their army too, all without any democratic representation. If only the world wasn't so hostile with people like Trump making those kind of things difficult for those who know best.

Also his continual lying and misdirection, twitter rages and name calling is so un-presidential.

Found any credible sources on what he allegedly said about dead soldiers yet? Even John Bolton confirms he didn't. Found any credible sources on the so called Russia Syria bounty yet? All debunked by intelligence.

I read his books and thought he would likely be elected.  I think in business he has been pretty dodgy and this style won't translate to being a good world leader long term. There is also real questions surrounding Russian cash in the Trump family business and his meekness when around Putin.

Russia, Russia, Russia.   Hunter Biden Ukraine

56 minutes ago, Megadebt said:

His trademark divisive 'them and us' attitude is so badly misplaced at this unique time of ratcheting social tensions: covid and recession could soon be the source of ignition here.

He hasn't been goaded into that game since at least the Central Hall Autonomous Zone, called "Summer of Love" block party by Mayor Durkan.

Blue Checks Vow Violence If McConnell Tries to Replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg: ‘Burn the Entire F**king Thing Down’

1 hour ago, Megadebt said:

Finally, he isn't half as clever as the genius he claims to be, he knows how to run a tight team but intellectually he is very average, ill-informed with a child like attention span.  

He answers questions without being told what they are going to be or given scripted answers before hand. For a public speaker this is good. For a politician being hard balled all the time, this is top notch.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived