House Price Crash Forum

Coronovirus is destroying white privilege

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

white privledge? i think your on the wrong site if you want to talk that. lot of white people on here and none of them feel any privledge being as this site is about people who cant afford homes for themselves. so please leave the privlege bit out. cheers

3 minutes ago, jimmy2x3 said:

white privledge? i think your on the wrong site if you want to talk that. lot of white people on here and none of them feel any privledge being as this site is about people who cant afford homes for themselves. so please leave the privlege bit out. cheers

Agreed

Some posters like to leave little traps though For others to fall into posting rubbish like that. Sadly they are not subtle in their ways and easily found out hence the multitude of fake accounts by posters.

2 minutes ago, longgone said:

Agreed

Some posters like to leave little traps though For others to fall into posting rubbish like that. Sadly they are not subtle in their ways and easily found out hence the multitude of fake accounts by posters.

I call it edgy, getting out of your comfort zone, learning using the Socratic method 

4 minutes ago, shlomo said:

I call it edgy, getting out of your comfort zone, learning using the Socratic method 

i call it ignorance myself. anyone that comes along to a place like this knows fine its privledge but its not race privledge its financial privledge, just ask all the asian landlords the biggest set of landlords in the country per capita if its white privledge their tenets have . thats just the kind of thing i would expect a poster on here to know and not spout the hate white people stuff they read in the guardian or bbc. 

Edited by jimmy2x3
3 minutes ago, jimmy2x3 said:

i call it ignorance myself. anyone that comes along to a place like this knows fine its privledge but its not race privledge its financial privledge, just ask all the asian landlords the biggest set of landlords in the country per capita if its white privledge their tenets have . thats just the kind of thing i would expect a poster on here to know and not spout the hate white people stuff they read in the guardian or bbc. 

That’s area specific maybe in places like Manchester but Asians are poorer than whites in London and that is where the real Money is

1 minute ago, shlomo said:

So you are saying the purpose of this site is to deseminate information to brain wash people and if you have an inquiring mind you will be banned  

whos brainwashing people? your just being racist and your being pulled up on it

33 minutes ago, shlomo said:

That’s area specific maybe in places like Manchester but Asians are poorer than whites in London and that is where the real Money is

its an average throughout the country that means per capita in the country. you really are just hear to hate on ****** aint ya. but their will be no knee taking today you little race baiter

Edited by jimmy2x3
1 minute ago, jimmy2x3 said:

its an average throughout the country that means per capita in the country. you really are just hear to hate on ****** aint ya. but their will be know knee taking to day you little race baiter

That’s put me in my place...

white privilege or boomer privilege or any privilege.  

An economic crisis is healthy and if allowed to follow its course, the cards are redistributed. So hopefully yes, the privileged ( predominantly white and over 50) should lose out. But your anecdotes won't hold when the BoE and Gov is looking to preserve the status quo. Don't get your highs up

1 hour ago, shlomo said:

On £170k per year as a project manager now unemployed and nothing on the horizon

🤣 Project Management is a bvll$h!t job anyway.  There's nothing on the horizon for them 'cos all of the none-jobs are being weeded out.  PM = "Is it on Time?", "Is it on Budget?", "Here's Where We Are, Here's Where We Need To Be", "OK, now go ahead and do all the work for me please"...I've never ever ever worked with a good 1...

1 hour ago, shlomo said:

Coronovirus seems to be destroying white privilege

i have a white male friend who was on £170k per year as a project manager now unemployed and nothing on the horizon 

look at the jobs being lost

One white person losing their job has no connection to white privilege.

A white person can be unemployed or on minimum wage and still benefit from white privilege.

If you find this hard to understand - go read a book.