House Price Crash Forum

Tory civil War Explodes Back Into Life After Admission That New Bill Breaches International Treaty

29 minutes ago, msi said:

No it's what all Tory voters wanted. It is what the 52% wanted. It is what the apathetic that couldn't be a*sed to vote deserve.

You reap what you sow.

I voted to remain but I'm not sure all normal Tory voters wanted this shower of sh1t tbh.

Boris is on borrowed time already imo.  Most of the real Tories hate the b4stard along with that gimp Cummings.

41 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

The EU should break off all contact and refuse to deal with the UK government until this latest nonsense is withdrawn.

That would suit BoJo, Cummings, and the Br*xit Ultras just fine.

"Look we try to deal and they won't listen to us...."

49 minutes ago, Social Justice League said:

I voted to remain but I'm not sure all normal Tory voters wanted this shower of sh1t tbh.

There are no 'normal' Tories IMO.  I didn't see any 'normal' Tory splinter after May maneuvered herself as PM or when BoJo, Gove, and Hunt were showing off how ideologically 'pure' they were on Br*xit instead of giving a concrete plan of action.

I detest Labour's momentum, but the Tories have been taken over by a twisted ideological splinter group.

2 hours ago, msi said:

That would suit BoJo, Cummings, and the Br*xit Ultras just fine.

"Look we try to deal and they won't listen to us...."

They are already saying that with their "we simply want to be exempt from the rules the other 27 member states follow, but get all the benefits they do - the unreasonable EU won't be flexible enough to meet our demands and needs to be more realistic" line.