House Price Crash Forum

Tory Push To Get Staff Back To Offices

HOLA441

Cramming too much in is imho  -and somewhat paradoxically - unproductive. Much better to have regular breaks - too often I've toiled away for hours at something that could have been solved with a 5 minute walk... The same goes for the tasks you're talking about - one thing I've realised through little lockdown projects is that weirdly even though chucking and rebuying stuff is quicker, reconditioning them can be better for the mind !

Kind of touching that Mr Misanthrope does recognise the value of other people though :)

Hey, one of the many things that bothers me so much about life these days is the lack of respect for the values of human contact, I get very annoyed with people because of the lack of value we place on ourselves and each other, what a waste, what a lost opportunity! We really need to appreciate ourselves more rather than regard people as nothing more than a nuisance, we need to stop thinking that trying to eliminate people from as many parts of life is a good thing. It's not that I'm a misanthrope who dislikes people in general, I dislike how people dislike people!

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic