stingray192

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
9 hours ago, 2buyornot2buy said:

I don't think it's the worst compared to others. Overpriced. Definitely. But well done up, new extension and a large garden. 

https://www.propertypal.com/9-kimberley-drive-off-sunnyside-street-belfast/619728

I suppose I havnt really looked at this area very much in the last while,  but about thirty years ago these houses didn’t break through the £20k barrier , they sat around £18/19k

HOLA447
22 minutes ago, stingray192 said:

I suppose I havnt really looked at this area very much in the last while,  but about thirty years ago these houses didn’t break through the £20k barrier , they sat around £18/19k

And people made thee pence and 2d a week while living in an actual war zone. Gentrification has moved gradually out. It's the same in the East though to a much lesser extent. 

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA448
On 27/08/2020 at 15:53, 2buyornot2buy said:

And people made thee pence and 2d a week while living in an actual war zone. Gentrification has moved gradually out. It's the same in the East though to a much lesser extent. 

Sydenham the new hot spot. Over 200 grand to live beside an entry; sale agreed:

https://www.simonbrien.com/property/2-sydenham-drive-belfast-331wv

HOLA449
HOLA4410
12 hours ago, stingray192 said:

It’s beautifully staged for sale, but there’s no way I would pay £200k for it 

Been saying it for years, I can understand why people selling their house don't throw some farrow and ball paint up and some cheap ikea furniture over the place. People will pay tens of thousands more for a turd rolled in glitter. There's money to be made with a house dressing company. 

HOLA4411
11 hours ago, 2buyornot2buy said:

Been saying it for years, I can understand why people selling their house don't throw some farrow and ball paint up and some cheap ikea furniture over the place. People will pay tens of thousands more for a turd rolled in glitter. There's money to be made with a house dressing company. 

There used to be a house staging program on tv, just can’t remember the name, was addicted to it, it’s going to annoy me all night now! 

It’s like showhouses, a clever builder will furnish a show house with top quality fittings and the house will sell like hot cakes , people imagine they will have it furnished exactly like it, an empty house will be a much harder sell.

HOLA4412