House Price Crash Forum

Property investment types now hitting LinkedIn, how should Ibreply?

Mikhail - I wanted to get in touch because I've been working with the Professional Services industry for many years now helping them with growing and protecting their wealth and ensuring they can hit their lifestyle & retirement goals by investing in property.

I wanted to let you know that I'm offering a handful of Free 1-on-1 Property Strategy Sessions this month.

We'd look at things like where to invest, minimum investment, the types of returns you can expect from your investment, and so on.

Is this something that would be of value to you?

If so, I'd be happy to line up a chat with you sometime this week or next.

Cheers,
Bob

How should I reply?

I was thinking, ”Sorry, not for me, commercial property is heading for an 80% crash and residential at least 35%”

Bob,

What a strange coincidence. I was about to contact you to let you know that I’m offering a handful of ‘Free’ 1-on-1 Property Strategy Sessions this month as commercial property is heading for an 80% crash and residential at least 35%. Let me know if you’re interested.

love n hugs,

Mikhail

Funnily enough, I have started getting a lot of sales people wanting to connect with me on LinkedIn (not property), this never happened before Corona.

Also seeing a number of jobs that are clearly a complete scam.

36 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

Mikhail - I wanted to get in touch because I've been working with the Professional Services industry for many years now helping them with growing and protecting their wealth and ensuring they can hit their lifestyle & retirement goals by investing in property.

I wanted to let you know that I'm offering a handful of Free 1-on-1 Property Strategy Sessions this month.

We'd look at things like where to invest, minimum investment, the types of returns you can expect from your investment, and so on.

Cheers,
Bob

How should I reply?

I was thinking, ”Sorry, not for me, commercial property is heading for an 80% crash and residential at least 35%”

naturally you signed right up for this "invaluable" gift horse. 

1 hour ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

How should I reply?

Why bother?

If you are not interested ignore it.

I get loads of email that I have no interest in I just delete them

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, msi said:

Look at the profile - is it an obvious fake account or someone from a particular industry. Be interesting to see who has been dabbling and is getting burnt

It looks real enough, but assume it is sales people looking for relatively affluent clients. I also had a Binary Options guy reach out, actually those literally can go to zero, even worse than property. 

May be I should introduce Bob to Binary Options? 

Edited by Mikhail Liebenstein
1 hour ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

Cheers,
Bob

How should I reply?

Oh Bob thank you so much for contacting. When prices have crashed -due to the biggest recession since the 30s - I’m sure to get back in touch. Shame they’re not going to slash mortgage rates isn’t it?.

29 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

It looks real enough, but assume it is sales people looking for relatively affluent clients. I also had a Binary Options guy reach out, actually those literally can go to zero, even worse than property. 

May be I should introduce Bob to Binary Options? 

HAHA

The Social Media 'platforms' - facebook and linkedin are dead, suffering lack of any new content. No one under 30 uses them, and linkedin is fast loosing its business focus to let in cr*p like this.

The movement is toward 'content' platforms (Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok) - already filled with get-rich-quick merchants, so those users are immune to them. 

These people are due for a fall

Dear Bob,

I'd love to attend your 1-1 seminar. I have a lot of experience and expertise in this field and I'd love to share notes and advice.

Unfortunately I'm really busy at the moment with a lot of important clients so I can't afford to work for free. I'm happy to offer you a discount on my usual consultancy rate of £250 an hour. Would a 20% discount be acceptable to you?

If so, please wire £200 into my Bitcoin account XXXXXX and as soon as it clears I'll be in touch to schedule our meeting.

Looking forward to talking with you!