House Price Crash Forum

Property 'tycoon' Glenn Armstrong files for bankruptcy

HOLA441

I was just subjected to one of his YouTube adverts about how to become a property millionaire.

Googled him to discover he's filing for bankruptcy plus his wife recently posted a bit of a bizzire video about this. 

His mansion looks nice, I wonder what it'll go for at auction. 

"Glenn Armstrong's Bankruptcy will be heard on 23rd June 2020 at the Insolvency and Companies High Court in London via remote link. Total stands close to £4 Million"

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Mother Teresa once said that "anyone who hasn't failed at property has never become anything of worth"

She was a little bit of a ***** in that respect.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
On 19/07/2020 at 08:49, spacedin said:

I was just subjected to one of his YouTube adverts about how to become a property millionaire.

Googled him to discover he's filing for bankruptcy plus his wife recently posted a bit of a bizzire video about this. 

"Glenn Armstrong's Bankruptcy will be heard on 23rd June 2020 at the Insolvency and Companies High Court in London via remote link. Total stands close to £4 Million"

Trophy wife sad that millionaire husband isn't a millionaire

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
On 19/07/2020 at 08:49, spacedin said:

You missed the title of the subforum its been posted in 

https://www.propertytribes.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31&action=latest_posts

Landlords in distress....

Seems to be very active.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Wow just read the article in the local press about this incident.

https://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/news/people/wife-property-millionaire-glenn-armstrong-posts-bizarre-video-showing-them-rowing-about-money-their-milton-keynes-home-2882445

"Mr Armstrong has appeared on Channel 4's How the Other Half Live and The Secret Millionaire programmes, while Ms Laudat hit the headlines through a court case in 2018. She was given a suspended prison sentence in May 2018 after slashing her ex husband Simon across the face eight times with a pair of scissors

Last year she was arrested for biting a policeman after officers were called to a domestic incident at the Sherington mansion.

Aylesbury Crown Court heard she had been celebrating her 32nd birthday and had drunk a lot of alcohol. The judge was told she sank her teeth into the police officer and yelled: "You're dealing with a celebrity" as she was restrained."

Now i think if i had done that to my wife I would/deserve to be in jail.

Edited by Fromage Frais

HOLA4417
13 minutes ago, Fromage Frais said:

Wow just read the article in the local press about this incident.

https://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/news/people/wife-property-millionaire-glenn-armstrong-posts-bizarre-video-showing-them-rowing-about-money-their-milton-keynes-home-2882445

"Mr Armstrong has appeared on Channel 4's How the Other Half Live and The Secret Millionaire programmes, while Ms Laudat hit the headlines through a court case in 2018. She was given a suspended prison sentence in May 2018 after slashing her ex husband Simon across the face eight times with a pair of scissors

Last year she was arrested for biting a policeman after officers were called to a domestic incident at the Sherington mansion.

Aylesbury Crown Court heard she had been celebrating her 32nd birthday and had drunk a lot of alcohol. The judge was told she sank her teeth into the police officer and yelled: "You're dealing with a celebrity" as she was restrained."

Now i think if i had done that to my wife I would/deserve to be in jail.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5718783/Childrens-fashion-designer-Charlotte-Laudat-slashed-husband-affair-woman-70-walks-free.html?fbclid=IwAR1HMJAct5a-dNdNDHTXwjhOU22haJUu7N6p8WMkkNYRH5nGk-QEZShwi1Y

HOLA4418
5 minutes ago, Fromage Frais said:

Pregnant Charlotte Laudat, 31, launched the frenzied attack on her husband Simon, 40, after finding naked pictures of a woman in her 70s on his phone.

Trading up there ....

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422