House Price Crash Forum

Julie Clot's BTL Megathread

4 minutes ago, Grayphil said:

@Julie Clot would like some advice in BTL, specifically in the best times to buy. 

It used to be in Edinburgh, and was going to spend £200,000

She now wants to go balls deep, and buy 4/5 properties and it doesn't matter where any more

Can the HPC crowd provide some good solid advice? 

Put it all on Black.

6 minutes ago, Grayphil said:

@Julie Clot would like some advice in BTL, specifically in the best times to buy. 

It used to be in Edinburgh, and was going to spend £200,000

She now wants to go balls deep, and buy 4/5 properties and it doesn't matter where any more

Can the HPC crowd provide some good solid advice? 

Why are you starting a thread for someone else?

4 minutes ago, dryrot said:

As it happens, I do have contacts in Bansko, Bulgaria - pm me for details on flats BMV...

BMV. My word what a unique and special investment. Good job it's a secret. That's like Warren Buffet. Sounds like BMW.

7 minutes ago, Postman said:

Put it all into wirecard shares

I've got some old Enron share certificates she can buy.

• 3 months later...

I saw an avert for investing in art with 38% returns and whisky with 18%, cant see how you can lose out because the ad said it was guaranteed.

You cant lose on getting p***ed and crappy drawings done by the gallery owners daughter.

If you want to invest in BTL can I suggest London, there are some really bargain ex-council flats for £400K+ in peckham, rents are only down 20% so far so you will have to squeeze and extra Romanian in to make up the difference, but hey those people love being crammed into flats.  

This time next year Clotney you'll be a millionaire, okay, you'll have 2 million in debt but hey, in 30/40 years time once it's all paid off you'll be a millionaire.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere