House Price Crash Forum
GAL BEAR

Bairstow Eves Same Houses For Sale

My local BAIRSTOW's have had several houses in the window for OVER A YEAR.

Enough is Enough !!!

I have sent them a note ...............

"IF YOU HAVE NOT SOLD THOSE HOUSES AFTER A YEAR, YOU AINT GONNA SELL THEM !!!

THEY ARE OBVIOUSY WAY OVERPRICED LIKE ALL THE REST OF THE c**P IN YOUR WINDOW

SO FOR GODS SAKE TAKE THE GODDAM PICTURES OUT OF THE WINDOW ..... WE ARE SICK OF

LOOKING AT THEM "

Then I went on to have a go about their 'pathetic' attempt to lure more ignorant young people into

their property pyramid scam with their FTB evening.

YOU HAVE RAMPED THE PROPERTY MARKET TO SUCH A LEVEL THAT YOU HAVE PRICED OUT

THE VERY PEOPLE THAT KEEP YOU IN A JOB. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES !

WILL YOU BE THERE TO HELP THESE POOR YOUNG PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE STUCK WITH

A DEPRECIATING ASSET AND ARE IN NEGATIVE EQUITY IN A COUPLE OF YEARS TIME?

GRRRRRRRR

I may look sweet in my picture but I turn into a mini Rotweiller when I meet an EA!!!

Edited by GAL BEAR

Those are all the houses which are suddenly going to sell for no reason when the market "picks up", didn't you know - if you don't get on the ladder now, you won't stand a chance when they all sell at once ;)

One year is quite low - over 2 years is fairly normal here.

Had to laugh at these - I've been thinking about posting daily "motivational" letters through their mailbox each morning...

"Smell the coffee - everyone's skint. Including you"

etc.

Had to laugh at these - I've been thinking about posting daily "motivational" letters through their mailbox each morning...

"Smell the coffee - everyone's skint. Including you"

etc.

You must do it !!! I do it all the time!!

I send out HPC news items with cryptic comments! It must really wind them up.

They are right outside a bus stop and they must look out and wonder which person it is

sending them !!!

GO ON DO IT !!! YOU WILL FEEL GREAT AFTERWARDS !!!

(I prefer it even to shopping!!! or eating chocolate !!!)

What, only a year? There's plenty around Worcester that all seem to have come on during June/July 2004 and have not moved since.

Even Knight Frank have a classic country country home that has been stuck on since March 2004 - almost two years! I think its been stuck at £695k for the entire duration.. I wonder when they'll get the message?

Better than chocolate? Oh come off it love - there's a limit! :lol:

Nice little development of about 20 houses (various sizes) round the corner from where I'm renting cheaply at the moment - due to be finished last summer. Worked stopped around last spring. Pavements unfinished and lots of crap lying around. Would not be happy if I'd bought there....

But I didn't! ;)

Might do in a couple of years though.... B)

OK - I might join you in a bit of EA baiting as well. Poor little thickies just don't get it do they?

What, only a year? There's plenty around Worcester that all seem to have come on during June/July 2004 and have not moved since.

Even Knight Frank have a classic country country home that has been stuck on since March 2004 - almost two years! I think its been stuck at £695k for the entire duration.. I wonder when they'll get the message?

Hi isv - I'm in Malvern - do you have any other Worcester observations? Malvern is awash with suspicious Denny and Salmond SOLD signs (two been up for over 9 months) and many many For Sales (one just as you enter Malvern Link from the mini roundabout that's been up for YEARS literally..).

Enough is Enough !!!

SO FOR GODS SAKE TAKE THE GODDAM PICTURES OUT OF THE WINDOW ..... WE ARE SICK OF

LOOKING AT THEM "

Then I went on to have a go about their 'pathetic' attempt to lure more ignorant young people into

GRRRRRRRR

I may look sweet in my picture but I turn into a mini Rotweiller when I meet an EA!!!

Go Gal !!! :)

You must do it !!! I do it all the time!!

I send out HPC news items with cryptic comments! It must really wind them up.

Having just been to the local SHOP to buy some CHOCOLATE I feel I am in a good position to comment on this.

As I type this message with bits of melted chocolate still on on my fingers and half of the bar still intact I know which I would rather be doing.

mmm Fruit and Nut .... shouldn't be allowed .... especially those 99p 200g bars that wink at you...

Hi isv - I'm in Malvern - do you have any other Worcester observations? Malvern is awash with suspicious Denny and Salmond SOLD signs (two been up for over 9 months) and many many For Sales (one just as you enter Malvern Link from the mini roundabout that's been up for YEARS literally..).

I cannot see much evidence that many properties are shifting. I was going to complain to Andrew Grant about a SSTC sign that had been up near Holt Fleet for almost a year... when today I notice it has gone back to 'for sale'... Yet another sale that's fallen through.

I complain to all the agents that they're ramping prices to get instructions... and then the property sticks for ages. Most agents tell me that the vendors are to blame for being too greedy!

However they all agree with me when I tell them that I don't expect any capital growth for the next 5 years. One agent who works for a chain called 'H**...**' told me "you'd be crazy to buy thinking you were going to make money" so there is some reality out there although they don't admit it publicly.

Fortunately there are signs that some agents/vendors are finally taking the knife to asking prices - I'm seeing plenty of big drops on stuff that's been on for 6 months+. Still not shifting though. See:

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...ndpost&p=290492

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...ndpost&p=288677

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...ndpost&p=286869

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...ndpost&p=283386

Guest Bart of Darkness

Don't listen to WaP, he's probably an EA himself so his opinions can quickly be discounted.

Having just been to the local SHOP to buy some CHOCOLATE I feel I am in a good position to comment on this.

As I type this message with bits of melted chocolate still on on my fingers and half of the bar still intact I know which I would rather be doing.

mmm Fruit and Nut .... shouldn't be allowed .... especially those 99p 200g bars that wink at you...

ACTUALLY, YES YOU ARE RIGHT !!!

HOW COULD I HAVE SAID SUCH A TERRIBLE THING !!!

Enough is Enough !!!

LOOKING AT THEM "

GRRRRRRRR

Gal, if ever I'm down your way, I'll meet you for a drink :D

Writing notes when pi$$ed would be even better! :lol:

Or the whole nut bars in the spring-loaded shelf displays connected to a motion detector so when you walk past they throw a bar into your basket. (My excuse and I'm sticking to it :) )

Or the whole nut bars in the spring-loaded shelf displays connected to a motion detector so when you walk past they throw a bar into your basket. (My excuse and I'm sticking to it :) )

They very best ones have "100% extra free" written on them...

Gal, if ever I'm down your way, I'll meet you for a drink :D

Writing notes when pi$$ed would be even better! :lol:

I only drink EA's blood! ;)