House Price Crash Forum
Si1

Sasha Baron Cohen infiltrated a right wing republican rally with a fake country band

Whichever political affiliation you have it's funny, getting the crowd to sing along about starting a war with China and injecting liberals with the Wuhan flu

OK so I watched the first 2 minutes. There is enough material there. The tip of the iceberg with a few small samples, is enough for all this...

ClintonsHere is a list of Clinton Associates who died mysteriously, many of which before testifying.

Dr. Fauci - Stole Dr. Mikovits work called it his own and put her in prison.

Saudis - Clinton sold them 80 F-15 fighter jets

WHO - The leader, Tedros, was member of a designated terrorist group and made Mugabe a good will ambassador (later reversing this due to outcry).

Here is Sasha as Borat with "The Running of the Jew".....

Ricky is funny....

Edited by Arpeggio

5 hours ago, Si1 said:

Whichever political affiliation you have it's funny, getting the crowd to sing along about starting a war with China and injecting liberals with the Wuhan flu

I love Sacha baren Cohen. Its worth watching to the end. 

Time and time again he just gets his timing perfect, I presume this is what the second season of "what is America?“

3 hours ago, Arpeggio said:

OK so I watched the first 2 minutes. There is enough material there. The tip of the iceberg with a few small samples, is enough for all this...

ClintonsHere is a list of Clinton Associates who died mysteriously, many of which before testifying.

Dr. Fauci - Stole Dr. Mikovits work called it his own and put her in prison.

Saudis - Clinton sold them 80 F-15 fighter jets

WHO - The leader, Tedros, was member of a designated terrorist group and made Mugabe a good will ambassador (later reversing this due to outcry).

Here is Sasha as Borat with "The Running of the Jew".....

Ricky is funny....

That Gervais speech was pure class. 

13 hours ago, HovelinHove said:

That Gervais speech was pure class. 

Gervais for Prime Minister. PS: did you hear about Bubba Wallace NASCAR Garage pull chord?

Apparently the Sasha Cohen gig was a Gun rights rally, which puts a new angle on the content of his song knowing that Clinton sold weapons to a regime that chops off heads of political dissidents and generally oppresses women, not letting them drive etc. (Saudi Arabia). Oh yes, the left can't get enough of these "Women's rights"

I don't know whether Sasha brought his own security.....armed security. The Democrat politicians arguing to defund the police have their own armed security. Can you see where this is going?

Maybe I'm just getting older, or SBC is getting tired, or the world has just changed too much, but I just don't find his antics that funny or shocking anymore. It sounded like at most a dozen people were singing along at a sparsely attended rally. 

Hidden camera/fake shock interviews really should have died out with the Blair era.

1 hour ago, A17 said:

Maybe I'm just getting older, or SBC is getting tired, or the world has just changed too much, but I just don't find his antics that funny or shocking anymore. It sounded like at most a dozen people were singing along at a sparsely attended rally. 

Hidden camera/fake shock interviews really should have died out with the Blair era.

I agree.

19 hours ago, A17 said:

Same with Louis Theroux.   That schtick is too old now.

On 28/06/2020 at 18:06, Arpeggio said:

Ricky is funny....

Good to see decades old conspiracy wonk stilldoes the rounds! It's what powers the internet.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-body-bags/

Edited by byron78

1 hour ago, stop_the_craziness said:

Same with Louis Theroux.   That schtick is too old now.

Redneck american is shockingly tricked into saying something racist. Wash, rinse, repeat. 

3 hours ago, byron78 said:

Good to see decades old conspiracy wonk stilldoes the rounds! It's what powers the internet.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-body-bags/

A fact checking website. Thank god for all the fact checking websites, all set up for that express purpose. I'm behind on this 3D chess. Hold on, I'll just buy a domain like "this is the truth dot com" and put some stuff on it. You'll be snookered then.

By the way the post you are replying to is one where I said many people who were going to testify against Clinton, died. The link you posted is based on Clinton doing away with them. I also said "The tip of the iceberg with a few small samples" Like Clinton selling weapons to Saudi Arabia, which chops off people's heads, both mentioned in Sasha's song.

I can't find anything on Snopes about Hillary Clinton deleting 33,000 emails (which she said something like they were to her daughters yoga instructor lol). Surely if it's an issue of "Twoo or false" that would include all the biggies regardless!?

2 hours ago, A17 said:

Redneck american is shockingly tricked into saying something racist. Wash, rinse, repeat. 

They are not tricked as such - they say these things of their own free will. And these are the type of people that hoist Trump onto the world. 

On 29/06/2020 at 18:32, A17 said:

+1 SB-C: so radical, so brave...

(tho I give him credit for early Ali G and The Dictator)

7 minutes ago, Ah-so said:

They are not tricked as such - they say these things of their own free will. And these are the type of people that hoist Trump onto the world. 

Exactly. In the age of Trump and social media it just isn't shocking now. SBC leading on a redneck is nothing.

4 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

A fact checking website. Thank god for all the fact checking websites, all set up for that express purpose. I'm behind on this 3D chess. Hold on, I'll just buy a domain like "this is the truth dot com" and put some stuff on it. You'll be snookered then.

By the way the post you are replying to is one where I said many people who were going to testify against Clinton, died. The link you posted is based on Clinton doing away with them. I also said "The tip of the iceberg with a few small samples" Like Clinton selling weapons to Saudi Arabia, which chops off people's heads, both mentioned in Sasha's song.

I can't find anything on Snopes about Hillary Clinton deleting 33,000 emails (which she said something like they were to her daughters yoga instructor lol). Surely if it's an issue of "Twoo or false" that would include all the biggies regardless!?

Selling arms to the Saudis is pretty bad. Something that was going on before Clinton was in power and after it. We do it too. 

Snopes is a well-respected fact-checking website and not something you cooked up in an afternoon. But I really doubt the particular facts you presented - presumably false or the tying of unconnected facts together to create a narrative. 

I have never given a stuff about Hilary's emails. It was always a non-story and exaggerated to make her look bad. There is no suggestion that she did anything bad and the emails were only deleted after work-related emails had been passed back to the authorities. I too have about 33,000 emails on my yahoo account - mostly unread. Who gives a toss?

16 minutes ago, Ah-so said:

5 minutes ago, A17 said:

Exactly. In the age of Trump and social media it just isn't shocking now. SBC leading on a redneck is nothing.

It would seem more likely that Pedophiles are more likely to vote Liberal.......but you don't see me arguing that the very worse end of the spectrum is representative. Full blown international communists that would send you to a gulag for making profit are more likely to vote liberal too.

This baiting thing is fun, but you don't always have to encourage or lead people. Sometimes just ask them a question.

4 minutes ago, Ah-so said:

Selling arms to the Saudis is pretty bad. Something that was going on before Clinton was in power and after it. We do it too.

Yes I know!

Snopes is a well-respected fact-checking website and not something you cooked up in an afternoon. But I really doubt the particular facts you presented - presumably false or the tying of unconnected facts together to create a narrative.

Thanks for your opinion.

I have never given a stuff about Hilary's emails. It was always a non-story and exaggerated to make her look bad. There is no suggestion that she did anything bad and the emails were only deleted after work-related emails had been passed back to the authorities. I too have about 33,000 emails on my yahoo account - mostly unread. Who gives a toss?

OK. You don't give a stuff about Hillary deleting 33,000 emails having been subpoenaed by the House Select Committee. Thanks for telling us.

Edited by Arpeggio

AliG and LouisTheroux where refreshing in their day, but Ricky Gervais seems fresher in part because of who he makes fun of not just his style or act.

2 hours ago, Arpeggio said:

I'm not saying the Clintons aren't scum. But Christ man, there's an elite racist in the White House. Putin has his hand so far up Trump's backside, he might as well start doing a weird Keith Harris tribute set.

2 minutes ago, byron78 said:

I'm not saying the Clintons aren't scum. But Christ man, there's an elite racist in the White House. Putin has his hand so far up Trump's backside, he might as well start doing a weird Keith Harris tribute set.

Yeh you speak for the blacks doncha, just like all liberals.

2 hours ago, Arpeggio said:

It would seem more likely that Pedophiles are more likely to vote Liberal.......but you don't see me arguing that the very worse end of the spectrum is representative. Full blown international communists that would send you to a gulag for making profit are more likely to vote liberal too.

This baiting thing is fun, but you don't always have to encourage or lead people. Sometimes just ask them a question.

Yes I know!

Thanks for your opinion.

OK. You don't give a stuff about Hillary deleting 33,000 emails having been subpoenaed by the House Select Committee. Thanks for telling us.

Thanks for the Liebart link - obviously I didn't waste my time in clicking on the link. 

If Clinton had left 33,000 bits of critical evidence of illicit behaviour on her hard drive and the team than had already been through her in-box did not spot them, I'm pretty relaxed. Especially as no other evidence of wrong-doing has emerged. It's a non-story that the alt-right peddled for a political campaign and then promptly dropped. 

43 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Yeh you speak for the blacks doncha, just like all liberals.

What on earth is wrong with you?

38 minutes ago, Ah-so said:

Thanks for the Liebart link - obviously I didn't waste my time in clicking on the link.

Translation: "that's a lie becoz I don't like dat website"   Wow compelling,. In that case here's the same story from a different source then https://www.berliner-zeitung.de/mensch-metropole/paedophile-missbrauch-berlin-pflegekinder-li.87610  Translate text with https://www.deepl.com

38 minutes ago, Ah-so said:

If Clinton had left 33,000 bits of critical evidence of illicit behaviour on her hard drive and the team than had already been through her in-box did not spot them, I'm pretty relaxed. Especially as no other evidence of wrong-doing has emerged. It's a non-story that the alt-right peddled for a political campaign and then promptly dropped. 

Right you are then You're making it up as you go along aren't you.

23 minutes ago, byron78 said:

What on earth is wrong with you?

It's quite simple Byron. You said that the president who got the Republicans the highest approval among blacks since 1960 (despite polls typically being biased against) was a racist, and I replied with a video of the Democrat presidential candidate for 2020, Joe Biden, praising a KKK member, also an entertaining music video.

........then all you had to reply was to say "What on earth is wrong with you?" as your lymbic system kicked in from a state of panic as you started to feel the cognitive dissonance in your brain become overwhelming and angrily come out with a comment that is actually about yourself.

PS: If you want a pic of Biden holding hands with a KKK just ask.

PPS: If you want a video of a current KKK member approving of the left's views, likewise.

Edited by Arpeggio