House Price Crash Forum

Calls For Jenrick To Resign Over Cash For Favours

HOLA441
HOLA442
On 25/06/2020 at 09:58, Bluestone59 said:

Looking at what purports to be the latest opinion polls just now it is the approval rating, currently 32%, rather than the voting intention which is dropping.

The Tories % in front of Labour was minimum 3%, it has been lower. They are ahead in every poll I saw listed.

Starmer's approval and disapproval ratings have both risen. 

This looks to me like a public deeply and increasingly dissatisfied with HMG but which recognises a viable replacement as being a long way off.

5 years time there will be a labour landslide and the elite will breathe a sigh of relief

HOLA443
51 minutes ago, Trump Invective said:

5 years time there will be a labour landslide and the elite will breathe a sigh of relief

Personally I doubt that but I'm long past caring.  The danger is that in 5 years time they'll still be cr@p but will win because they'll look good against the incumbents.

HOLA444
HOLA445
2 hours ago, ForGreatLager... said:

Exactly this. The role of the career politician is to unlock doors for friends and donors with promises of big rewards after they’ve left politics. 

They leave a few doors open for the plebs so as to satisfy their Need to feel accomplished and better than the next man. While containing all the good stuff for themselves.