House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Sminty

Chinese Listed Stocks On Aim

Still a bit unsure of how corrupt and uneconomic China might be under the surface so a bit dubious about investing with irrational bandwagon exuberance. Have looked a china ETF offered by barclays but these cover probably the types of companies that are most likely to be less well goverened.

China has a firm policy of moving towards less dependence on food imports so was thinking of investing in two companies

Asian Citrus which is into oranges and should grow over the medium term (trees take a while to grow) so now might be a good time to get in

Bodisen which is an eco friendly(not sure how the chinese define that!) fertliser company that seems to be pretty big and launched the other day

Has anyone got any opinions on these or China in general. What are the major risks? Ive had a few high flying shares last year so recognise that I might be taking on a bit too much, and thinking I know it all etc. So do I need bringing down to earth