House Price Crash Forum

Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (Chaz)

This hasn't been reported all that much on the UK media. But it's been going on for a few days, ANTIFA, and BLM have taken over 6 blocks of Seattle,  including th eoolice precinct that the police had to abandon after thet were told they could not use teargas, or rubber bullets for feared of inflaming the protests more. 

What happens next is comedy gold.

The ban the police.

They instantly build a wall to keep outsiders from entering

Everyone is subject to stop and search

People have their ids checked coming into this "new country"

They realise they need some form of order so a rapper called Raz I think is  installed and he brings in his crew, who are now patrolling around with AK47s as a literal warlord

He extorts money from the residents, so they can go to work. 

Much more and apparenty another 6 replicate ideas tried to start overnight.

They also have made a vegetable garden to feed themselves. It looks tragic. It's like Lord of the flies has happened in the adult world

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

3 minutes ago, Grayphil said:

This hasn't been reported all that much on the UK media. But it's been going on for a few days, ANTIFA, and BLM have taken over 6 blocks of Seattle,  including th eoolice precinct that the police had to abandon after thet were told they could not use teargas, or rubber bullets for feared of inflaming the protests more. 

The ban the police.

They realise they need some form of order so a rapper called Raz I think is  installed and he brings in his crew, who are now patrolling around with AK47s as a literal warlord

They also have made a vegetable garden to feed themselves. It looks tragic. It's like Lord of the flies has happened in the adult world

Basically just a dictatorship where the amount of pain and suffering is limited only by the imagination and sadistic impulses of whoever is top dog at that time. Somalia, Sudan, Syria etc are good examples.

But it's a virtuous act right now and so is all fine. Fawlty Towers and League of Gentlemen on the other hand, evil.

28 minutes ago, Grayphil said:

The ban the police.

Can you give me a link to this,,

35 minutes ago, Grayphil said:

The ban the police.

Link just takes me to far right idiots "protecting" WW2 statues by throwing Nazi salutes around them?

The French and Russian revolutions of course began with noble intentions and promises of equality and liberty - but in the end someone always needs to take control to 'restore order' and they normally don't bother with little things like the rule of law or democratic elections sadly when the people they relied on to get into power object.

The City of Seattle has an elected Mayor for better or worse and Washington state has a constitution and elected government and Governor - all Democrats. Time perhaps for them to do their job - and take back downtown Seattle from the mob no one voted for.

Edited by MARTINX9
14 minutes ago, Huggy said:

Basically just a dictatorship where the amount of pain and suffering is limited only by the imagination and sadistic impulses of whoever is top dog at that time. Somalia, Sudan, Syria etc are good examples.

But it's a virtuous act right now and so is all fine. Fawlty Towers and League of Gentlemen on the other hand, evil.

Exactly, talk about the point being missed massively 

Historical denailism in its worst forms, censoring our history, it's akin to burning the books. We all know how that ended up

I've just watched a clip one of my friends posted, where all white people and tourists to the camp have been asked to go out and leave and give 10 dollars to an African American, Because apparently if they aren't comfortable doing that, then they won't be comfortable with what the movement has planned. 

They are asking for reperations to be made from whites to blacks, as the long term solution. 

I'm a bit surprised it has gone this far, seems lockdown has really got tensions peaking over there. 

Hoping for a peaceful resolution, no country needs racial tensions ike this, and all this is going to do is fan the flames, there will be no winner from this

51 minutes ago, Grayphil said:

The ban the police.

Glad you find it hilarious. I don't. 

20 minutes ago, byron78 said:

Shapiro great? That doesn't seem very likely.

He was quite good on this one, in regards to the idiots making Nazi salutes.. What a bunch of tossers...making a noble enough cause into a complete shambles.

Its just changed my opinion on things, I thought this wasn't really still a problem in Britain.. But the irony of making Nazi salutes buly the cenotaph..my god

3 minutes ago, Grayphil said:

He was quite good on this one, in regards to the idiots making Nazi salutes.. What a bunch of tossers...making a noble enough cause into a complete shambles.

Its just changed my opinion on things, I thought this wasn't really still a problem in Britain.. But the irony of making Nazi salutes by the cenotaph..my god.

It would be funny if it wasn't also so very very depressing.

Edit: I also feel compelled to say how much I admire someone changing their opinion in light of new or different information! This is almost unprecedented for the internet. If we all did it, wouldn't the world be a much nicer place?

Edited by byron78