House Price Crash Forum

Why didnt the Women and Men in this country march, and protest, about the grooming by Pakistani gangs up and down our  country which is still probably going on.

The Police knew for years that these  grotesque crimes were being carried out and did nothing.

On 09/06/2020 at 09:15, faloos said:

Why didnt the Women and Men in this country march, and protest, about the grooming by Pakistani gangs up and down our  country which is still probably going on.

The Police knew for years that these  grotesque crimes were being carried out and did nothing.

People who have a rose tinted view of everything are always easier to manipulate and shape the narrative with. The left are racist as f*ck, they love screwing with it, race baiting and making race an issue for almost everything, then calling anyone who complains.......a racist.

Vote a black man into the US president for that warm Political Correctness feeling > get police militarization, start a few wars, get a nobel peace prize then use Obama era data up to 2016 and blame trump for it before he was in office.

(relevant bit starts at 3 minutes)

This is interesting, bit of a tangent...

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/06/13/howard-stern-under-fire-over-old-blackface-n-word-sketch/

Best rated comment: "LOL!!! Enjoy your leftist PC boomerang to the face!!!"

On 09/06/2020 at 09:15, faloos said:

Many did and were labelled racist and far right by all the media in this country including the so called right wing press such as the Mail.

The same happened this weekend.

On 14/06/2020 at 18:12, St.Ives said:

Many did and were labelled racist and far right by all the media in this country including the so called right wing press such as the Mail.

The same happened this weekend.

I suppose it brings the question, what would actually lead to more tarring with the same brush of Paskistani people? Covering it up like they did, or just treating the groomers like anyone else, regardless of their skin colour. I won't deny the latter would have to whatever extent if this crime was more particular to a certain group, but the answer is probably the former with the added views of systemic liberal rot and lack of confidence in the law.

Genuine racism would be much easier to deal with and nipping it in the bud instead of this cancerous situation, would have majority on its side. The Guardian portraying Priti Patel, a Hindu, as a Bull just points towards either extreme arrogance or the deliberate sowing of division.

When you understand that George Soros funds Antifa and BLM, while much of BLM donations go toward  ActBlue > The Democrat party the smell of a rat is clear.

That is to say that 99.64% of Black Lives Matter donations do not go towards black people.

Edited by Arpeggio
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 09/06/2020 at 10:15, faloos said:

Dear Thickie,

Why do you think that no-one gave a shit about those girls?

I will give you two options:
- This entire country and its upper class are all Muslim men, just look at the upper classes, all of them brown Muslims!
- People who are in care are seen as criminals and deserving of what they get.

Now, you are plumping for option 1. Clearly, you think if brown girls in care were abused, this would not have happened.

12 minutes ago, Bob8 said:

Dear Thickie,

Why do you think that no-one gave a shit about those girls?

I will give you two options:
- This entire country and its upper class are all Muslim men, just look at the upper classes, all of them brown Muslims!
- People who are in care are seen as criminals and deserving of what they get.

Now, you are plumping for option 1. Clearly, you think if brown girls in care were abused, this would not have happened.

eh, i think you managed to miss the entire point. Who's a thickie now then?

Turn this situation around: This was a gang of white pedophiles targeting vulnerable Muslim girls. 

Now ask yourself these questions

• Would there have been a council coverup of white pedophiles targeting Muslim girls? 
  • Would the Muslim community just accept that it happened without outrage?

I personally think there would have been no coverup in the scenario above. On the contrary - the sting by the brave councillors would be continuous news for days/weeks. I also think the Muslim community would be outraged and would march, scream, protest and demand - and quite rightly so in my opinion. 

4 hours ago, sammersmith said:

eh, i think you managed to miss the entire point. Who's a thickie now then?

Turn this situation around: This was a gang of white pedophiles targeting vulnerable Muslim girls. 

Now ask yourself these questions

• Would there have been a council coverup of white pedophiles targeting Muslim girls? 

I personally think there would have been no coverup in the scenario above. On the contrary - the sting by the brave councillors would be continuous news for days/weeks. I also think the Muslim community would be outraged and would march, scream, protest and demand - and quite rightly so in my opinion. 

You are the thickie. Really.

Turn it around? You thickie :D

You know what I posted; well that.

It would have been investigated in the first place. You thickie. You thick thickie. The point was that the lowest girls, those in care; no-one gave a shit about. And nor do you.

Why was their acceptance; white people generally did not give a shit about the lowest people. And we still do not.

13 minutes ago, Bob8 said:

It would have been investigated in the first place. You thickie. You thick thickie. The point was that the lowest girls, those in care; no-one gave a shit about. And nor do you.

What are you on about? It was not investigated. That's the point. It was covered up by police and the council. I did give a shit about the girls and was ashamed, but not surprised, about how they were treated in the name of social cohesion. 

17 minutes ago, Bob8 said:

Why was their acceptance; white people generally did not give a shit about the lowest people. And we still do not.

Don't try to project your prejudices on others. I did care and thought it was shocking. They were abused girls but they were not credible victims, which is why they were ignored. 

I don't really know where you stand on this subject as you write like a drunk 13 year old. 

5 minutes ago, sammersmith said:

What are you on about? It was not investigated. That's the point. It was covered up by police and the council. I did give a shit about the girls and was ashamed, but not surprised, about how they were treated in the name of social cohesion. 

Don't try to project your prejudices on others. I did care and thought it was shocking. They were abused girls but they were not credible victims, which is why they were ignored. 

I don't really know where you stand on this subject as you write like a drunk 13 year old.

****** off you lying shit.

Clearly it was horrible and wrong. I do not believe for a moment that you give a shit about people in care. I could be wrong. Perhaps you were championing the #metoo movement, but I am guessing you were not.

1 minute ago, Bob8 said:

I do not believe for a moment that you give a shit about people in care.

You don't know anything about me. 

2 minutes ago, Bob8 said:

I could be wrong.

You are wrong

Perhaps you were championing the #metoo movement, but I am guessing you were not.

Correct, i was not.  However it's irrelevant as they are two completely different things. The 'me too' movement, to my knowledge, was not targeting underage girls but adult women. I happen to believe girls (and indeed boys too) under the age of consent are more vulnerable and therefore deserve greater protection and stricter punishment for abusers and those who cover up abuse, looking at you GM Police and Rotherham council.  

36 minutes ago, sammersmith said:

You don't know anything about me. 

You are wrong

Correct, i was not.  However it's irrelevant as they are two completely different things. The 'me too' movement, to my knowledge, was not targeting underage girls but adult women. I happen to believe girls (and indeed boys too) under the age of consent are more vulnerable and therefore deserve greater protection and stricter punishment for abusers and those who cover up abuse, looking at you GM Police and Rotherham council.  

So, in other words, you are full of shit.

You concern is not with sexual abuse at all. Weel, fair enough but ****** off.

5 minutes ago, Bob8 said:

Hey, sammersmith.

On another forum, I made these assumptions. I was obviously completely right then. I suggested they would not care if post white people did it.

So, you can prove me wrong, shitface, direct me to the posts of you being really upset at Prince Edward. 

Really, I have not even checked, so I am setting myself up for a fall.

And, obviously, you care so much...

How am i full of shit?

Not sure where you got that idea from. Just because i was not championing the 'me too' movement it does not mean it's not important. I was pointing out that this is a bad comparison. It really is in no way related to the grooming gangs targeting vulnerable underage girls and the authorities covering it up in the name of cohesion. These are the salient aspects of this case: not the fact that sexual abuse was involved in both.   

Edited by sammersmith

Hey, sammersmith.

On another forum, I made these assumptions. I was obviously completely right then. I suggested they would not care if post white people did it.

So, you can prove me wrong, shitface, direct me to the posts of you being really upset at Prince Edward. 

Really, I have not even checked, so I am setting myself up for a fall.

And, obviously, you care so much...

What are you on about? 

8 minutes ago, sammersmith said:

How am i full of shit?

Not sure where you got that idea from. Just because i was not championing the 'me too' movement it does not mean it's not important. I was pointing out that this is a bad comparison. It really is in no way related to the grooming gangs targeting vulnerable underage girls and the authorities covering it up in the name of cohesion. These are the salient aspects of this case: not the fact that sexual abuse was involved in both.   

It is lovely that you are into racism.

But, do not insult our intelligence by suggesting you really care about sexual abuse. I do not believe you.

We know why it happened, these girls were seen as disposable. The people who actually cared about them (as opposed to people like you) could not do anything about it. Their self-worth was knocked out of them.

The left and the right are full of crap on this. The people on the bottom of society have people who give a shit; who typically have conservative attitudes on personal responsibility and left wing attitudes on politics.

People like you post racists memes on Facebook. It is not as useful, you dumb ******.

It is lovely that you are into racism.

How do you work that out?

But, do not insult our intelligence by suggesting you really care about sexual abuse. I do not believe you.

Who of sound mind wouldn't care about this?

6 minutes ago, Bob8 said:

We know why it happened, these girls were seen as disposable. The people who actually cared about them (as opposed to people like you) could not do anything about it. Their self-worth was knocked out of them.

Something i can (overlooking the slander towards me) agree with.

7 minutes ago, Bob8 said:

The left and the right are full of crap on this.

agree. 

8 minutes ago, Bob8 said:

The people on the bottom of society have people who give a shit; who typically have conservative attitudes on personal responsibility and left wing attitudes on politics.

I'm not sure what you mean here about personal responsibility. No blame pointed towards the girls as they were under the age of legally offering consent. 

10 minutes ago, Bob8 said:

People like you post racists memes on Facebook. It is not as useful, you dumb ******.

What are you on about? You are the one throwing 'racist' around. You demonstrate, quite neatly, the type of bureaucrat that thought it best to cover up the suffering of these poor children for the greater good. 

2 minutes ago, sammersmith said:

How do you work that out?

Who of sound mind wouldn't care about this?

Something i can (overlooking the slander towards me) agree with.

agree. 

I'm not sure what you mean here about personal responsibility. No blame pointed towards the girls as they were under the age of legally offering consent. 

What are you on about? You are the one throwing 'racist' around. You demonstrate, quite neatly, the type of bureaucrat that thought it best to cover up the suffering of these poor children for the greater good. 

I suggested you might be able to show me the previous posts where you cared about sexual abuse. You could not. You are full of shit.

6 minutes ago, Bob8 said:

I suggested you might be able to show me the previous posts where you cared about sexual abuse. You could not. You are full of shit.

Oh I see. So, because i've never posted about sexual abuse on housepricecrash before i must therefore be full of shit. 

You have a very, very simplistic view of the world.

I've also never posted about animal cruelty on housepricecrash before but that doesn't mean i'm into bear baiting, fox hunting, or bull fighting as a sport.  

As a related side note, whilst I admit that this is an important subject and one that needs to be discussed, I don't know why housepricecrash is the forum to do it. It clearly has nothing to do with house prices. 

3 minutes ago, sammersmith said:

Oh I see. So, because i've never posted about sexual abuse on housepricecrash before i must therefore be full of shit. 

You have a very, very simplistic view of the world.

I've also never posted about animal cruelty on housepricecrash before but that doesn't mean i'm into bear baiting, fox hunting, or bull fighting as a sport.  

As a related side note, whilst I admit that this is an important subject and one that needs to be discussed, I don't know why housepricecrash is the forum to do it. It clearly has nothing to do with house prices. 

You were suddenly moved to post on it. You are full of shit.

On 05/07/2020 at 18:41, sammersmith said:

Just because i was not championing the 'me too' movement it does not mean it's not important.

The "me too" movement went all quiet when the Joe Biden / Tara Reade thing came out.......Rose Mcgowan also started to smell the coffee.

At 1:15 to 1:35 of this video you can see that G Soro's foundation opposes sex trafficking laws and the presenter goes on to say this is shocking in light of the "me to" movement.

Edited by Arpeggio