House Price Crash Forum

Met Police Called In After Robert Jenrick Approves Tory Donor's £1bn Housing Plan

Met Police Called In After Robert Jenrick Approves Tory Donor's £1bn Housing Plan

Housing secretary has admitted “unlawfully” signing off a 1,500-home development by publishing magnate Richard Desmond.

Desmond? You mean the Express owner? You mean our ruling party is in cahoots with the media to maintain their rule over us in return for favours? I can HARDLY believe it. Surely there must be some mistake because there’s no way the general public could be consistently and continually manipulated by messages in newspapers and social media that benefit the people who govern/farm us?

I mean if that’s the case then outrageous things could happen, like people voting against their own interests! No, I prefer to believe that our masters are kind and benevolent and have no self interest in our governance at all.

4 minutes ago, PeanutButter said:

Housing secretary has admitted “unlawfully” signing off a 1,500-home development by publishing magnate Richard Desmond.

Desmond? You mean the Express owner? You mean our ruling party is in cahoots with the media to maintain their rule over us in return for favours? I can HARDLY believe it. Surely there must be some mistake because there’s no way the general public could be consistently and continually manipulated by messages in newspapers and social media that benefit the people who govern/farm us?

I mean if that’s the case then outrageous things could happen, like people voting against their own interests! No, I prefer to believe that our masters are kind and benevolent and have no self interest in our governance at all.

Some people on here believed and defended the 30 mile drive with my kids in the back eyetest.

I am not shocked by anything anymore.

Strange how many people, and some here, wail about the 'Lefty BBC Bias' but totally ignore how the right wing print press is tied to the Tories.

12 minutes ago, PeanutButter said:

I don't think Dirty Desmond owns the Express anymore, I think its just a bot on the internet that copy pastes Reuters and international media, with some occasional manual intervention from someone, somewhere, in outer space. 

2 hours ago, smash said:

I don't think Dirty Desmond owns the Express anymore, I think its just a bot on the internet that copy pastes Reuters and international media, with some occasional manual intervention from someone, somewhere, in outer space. 

Yeah it’s the lizard people. QAnon says Soros also pays for mind control pop up ads. :D 

58 minutes ago, PeanutButter said:

Yeah it’s the lizard people. QAnon says Soros also pays for mind control pop up ads. :D 

all ads are mind control ads, otherwise what would be the point

4 hours ago, smash said:

Dirty Desmond used to own Northern & Shell , who are also responsible for bringing us Razzle, Readers Wives & Live TV (the one with topless weather and dwarf tossing).   Guess he's moved on to property speculation as way to improve himself!!