House Price Crash Forum

House teetering on the edge of a monumental crash

An acquaintance is an estate agent in  Leeds and they have been shut for 2 months, they are opening on Monday and they went to check the messages on Friday and 90% are people looking to sell and 10% buyers.

i would say the next two months could be interesting 

7 minutes ago, Killer Bunny said:

How do you quote a post and take it to another thread?

I think you have to highlight the text, copy and paste (in quotes) in that instance. :)

1 hour ago, shlomo said:

An acquaintance is an estate agent in  Leeds and they have been shut for 2 months, they are opening on Monday and they went to check the messages on Friday and 90% are people looking to sell and 10% buyers.

BTL selling?

1 hour ago, MattW said:

I think you have to highlight the text, copy and paste (in quotes) in that instance. :)

Thx. I thought there might be a box we could carry over.

15 hours ago, Killer Bunny said:

Here's hoping.

I hope so too. We are looking to trade up and its expensive. Even if our house drops in value, the extra money to find for a bigger house will be far less! And would give a FTB more of a chance to buy our small house which seems to have become worth a lot.

28 minutes ago, MancTom said:

I hope so too. We are looking to trade up and its expensive. Even if our house drops in value, the extra money to find for a bigger house will be far less! And would give a FTB more of a chance to buy our small house which seems to have become worth a lot.

But if Credit Crunch 2 happens , if it has not already , banks will not be lending so very little lending, so few mortgages for house purchases 

33 minutes ago, MancTom said:

See I Told You thread

18 hours ago, shlomo said:

Don't most people have to sell before they can buy.......all depends on if most of them want to exit the property market completely, or wanting to get rid of surplus stock (downsize the investment).;)