House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OLDFTB

Protester Carted Off To Prison

It turns out that the Mr "Holier than thou" protester dressed as a suicide bomber is a convicted drug dealer. So off he goes back to the nick for breaching his licence.

What a f*cking hypocrite. Hardly aspires to the clean living ideology of his religion.Or perhaps he just sold them to "infidels" only so in his mind thats ok then?

I work with loads of muslims and we all get along fine. I get xmas cards from them so no politically correct nonsense there.

But it seems to me that a small minority interpret these holy writings in their own way, just like some Christian sects.

I'm not big on religion myself but believe in live and let live and try to respect the sensibilities of decent people and their religious beliefs. But the behaviour of this man really riles me.

Anyone else feel strongly about it?

It turns out that the Mr "Holier than thou" protester dressed as a suicide bomber is a convicted drug dealer. So off he goes back to the nick for breaching his licence.

What a f*cking hypocrite. Hardly aspires to the clean living ideology of his religion.Or perhaps he just sold them to "infidels" only so in his mind thats ok then?

I work with loads of muslims and we all get along fine. I get xmas cards from them so no politically correct nonsense there.

But it seems to me that a small minority interpret these holy writings in their own way, just like some Christian sects.

I'm not big on religion myself but believe in live and let live and try to respect the sensibilities of decent people and their religious beliefs. But the behaviour of this man really riles me.

Anyone else feel strongly about it?

The man in question should IMHO be deported before he straps a real bomb to himself and gets on a bus or train.

A significant proportion of those responsible for the 9/11 attacks had led fairly decadent lifestyles before becoming disenchanted with "the West" and joining radical groups. This is a phenomenon that a documentary was shown about though I can't recall it's title.

He is a total tosser, just like the guy who was on "Newsnight" last night belittling the two Muslim women on the program because they were not wearing the NOT obligitory bin bag. Indeed they give him much verbal, one even recommended he was deported, she also commented he and Nick Griffin where two peas from the same pod, in that they peddle hatered. Ann Cryer was also on the program and told him what she thought of him, again comparing him to the BNP leader. He was a right prat constantly interupting everybody.

There was another Muslim lady on later also dressed in western fashion and an Asian intellectual, all talking complete sense, but I dare say most will just remember the "nutter" and tar all Muslims with the same brush unfortuneatly.

You can watch the program via the web From Here

If you hold such strong views about people dressing up as mass murderers, I assume that you would also wish to deport Prince Harry for dressing up as a Nazi.

Where would you deport British people to anyway?

Anyway what I want to know is ..if this geezer was dressed up as a suicide bomber where did he get the 'bomb belt' from?

Looked a bit professionally made.

If you hold such strong views about people dressing up as mass murderers, I assume that you would also wish to deport Prince Harry for dressing up as a Nazi.

Where would you deport British people to anyway?

Sigh... WW2 was over 50 years ago. Dressing up as a Nazi may be offensive but it won't put people in real fear of losing their lives.

Indeed they give him much verbal, one even recommended he was deported, she also commented he and Nick Griffin where two peas from the same pod, in that they peddle hatered. Ann Cryer was also on the program and told him what she thought of him, again comparing him to the BNP leader.

Ann Cryer just does that to try and undermine Nick Griffin because he stands up and speaks out on behalf of the "English" people that her and the s**t labour party have treated with contempt by holding Muslims on a higher pedestal. How she must hate it that the witch hunt trial against the BNP fell apart proving that in legal terms Nick Griffin does not peddle hatred. Hope he sues her for slander. Funny how no - one gets arrested for carrying banners about killing people if they are Muslim but calling asylum seekers cockroaches by a White English male gets you in court.

As for the cartoons big f*********king deal. I have to see cartoons taking the p**s out of christians all the time that the papers are happy to publish, BBC shows are always showing comedy about Jesus etc and we don't see christians marching all over London wanting a Jihad.

It makes me sick the way the press and government cower down to Muslims in this country!

Sigh... WW2 was over 50 years ago. Dressing up as a Nazi may be offensive but it won't put people in real fear of losing their lives.

I was only suprised the guy didnt get shot on sight by the police - how would they know he's not for real? (The bomb-wearing protestor, not prince whashisname)

What happened to the thread in the main forum last night - it seemed to dissapear.

It would appear those wishing to block freedom of speech are being sucessfull.

Its a bit of a quandry for the new-lab media though - they don't seem sure whether to be defending minority groups from culturally-sensitive jibes, or their own journalists rights to publish what they like without recieving death threats. You can't please all of the people all of the time I guess....

Indeed they give him much verbal, one even recommended he was deported, she also commented he and Nick Griffin where two peas from the same pod, in that they peddle hatered. Ann Cryer was also on the program and told him what she thought of him, again comparing him to the BNP leader.

Ann Cryer just does that to try and undermine Nick Griffin because he stands up and speaks out on behalf of the "English" people that her and the s**t labour party have treated with contempt by holding Muslims on a higher pedestal. How she must hate it that the witch hunt trial against the BNP fell apart proving that in legal terms Nick Griffin does not peddle hatred. Hope he sues her for slander. Funny how no - one gets arrested for carrying banners about killing people if they are Muslim but calling asylum seekers cockroaches by a White English male gets you in court.

As for the cartoons big f*********king deal. I have to see cartoons taking the p**s out of christians all the time that the papers are happy to publish, BBC shows are always showing comedy about Jesus etc and we don't see christians marching all over London wanting a Jihad.

It makes me sick the way the press and government cower down to Muslims in this country!

As far as I can see, there's no difference between Griffin and Captain Hook. BNP are a bunch of mindless thugs. I know, I've been there. All they can spout is '******', '****', and now Islamophobia. Griffin certainly doesn't speak for me. The man is an absolute racist.

As for the pictures, wtf publish them when you know its going to cause mayhem with over 1 billion people. There's a line between freedom of speech and incitement to hatred. You don't see Chrisitians marching in this country as most people are at best agnostic. Mind you, you do get BNP members that hate fags and go up and blow pubs, and then toddle down to Brick Lane and kill some '*****'. Same as the right wing Muslims, just under a different name.

As far as I can see, there's no difference between Griffin and Captain Hook. BNP are a bunch of mindless thugs. I know, I've been there. All they can spout is '******', '****', and now Islamophobia. Griffin certainly doesn't speak for me. The man is an absolute racist.

As for the pictures, wtf publish them when you know its going to cause mayhem with over 1 billion people. There's a line between freedom of speech and incitement to hatred. You don't see Chrisitians marching in this country as most people are at best agnostic. Mind you, you do get BNP members that hate fags and go up and blow pubs, and then toddle down to Brick Lane and kill some '*****'. Same as the right wing Muslims, just under a different name.

Well Captain Hook wanted to kill people don't think the BNP said the same thing :) It is now racist to think asylum seekers take advantage (a lot of them are white anyway) Isn't that why one was found gulity and the other innocent?

The cartoons should be published in a free press like they obviously have in Denmark.

So over 200,000 voters are mindless thugs?

Rather than spout out the usual PC crap to explain the differing treatment accorded to Muslims as opposed to other relgions why don't you give us some factual reason for why we in the UK are cowering to the radical Muslim minority? I guess you think its OK for this idiot to dress as a suicide bomber because his feeling were hurt and as he is in a minority it was really political persecution that put him in jail not drug dealing!

If you think it's bad now, just think what it will be like in 20 years time. It will be like a Northern Ireland situation throughout the UK, but the islamics will make the IRA look like the girl guides. And the tragic thing is that this whole multicultural catastrophe was entirely optional.

Well Captain Hook wanted to kill people don't think the BNP said the same thing :) It is now racist to think asylum seekers take advantage (a lot of them are white anyway) Isn't that why one was found gulity and the other innocent?

The cartoons should be published in a free press like they obviously have in Denmark.

So over 200,000 voters are mindless thugs?

Rather than spout out the usual PC crap to explain the differing treatment accorded to Muslims as opposed to other relgions why don't you give us some factual reason for why we in the UK are cowering to the radical Muslim minority? I guess you think its OK for this idiot to dress as a suicide bomber because his feeling were hurt and as he is in a minority it was really political persecution that put him in jail not drug dealing!

Radical muslim minority? Captain Hook et all represent all the Muslims of the UK? That's akin to saying the BNP represent all the views of the English? Get real.

As the the violence that we see, can it not be a case of the chickens coming home to roost? As I said, this idiot was the same as the BNP idiots who went killing the gays and asian - i.e. an idiot.

Free press? Go and publish the images of dead soldiers in Iraq.

200,000 voters - go on a BNP campaign run. Its easy to manipulate the truth and blame ethnic minorities. Lets see, it leads to ethnic cleansing ala Hitler. No wait, he had the right idea, right?

If you think it's bad now, just think what it will be like in 20 years time. It will be like a Northern Ireland situation throughout the UK, but the islamics will make the IRA look like the girl guides. And the tragic thing is that this whole multicultural catastrophe was entirely optional.

That's the disease with nationalism. I think you'll find that the islamists couldn't give a crap about England. If you go and mess in their back yard, don't cry like a baby when they come and mess in yours. Nothing to do with multiculturalism.

Radical muslim minority? Captain Hook et all represent all the Muslims of the UK? That's akin to saying the BNP represent all the views of the English? Get real.

As the the violence that we see, can it not be a case of the chickens coming home to roost? As I said, this idiot was the same as the BNP idiots who went killing the gays and asian - i.e. an idiot.

Free press? Go and publish the images of dead soldiers in Iraq.

200,000 voters - go on a BNP campaign run. Its easy to manipulate the truth and blame ethnic minorities. Lets see, it leads to ethnic cleansing ala Hitler. No wait, he had the right idea, right?

That's the disease with nationalism. I think you'll find that the islamists couldn't give a crap about England. If you go and mess in their back yard, don't cry like a baby when they come and mess in yours. Nothing to do with multiculturalism.

Awooga Awooga! Islamofascist apologist Alert!

Yes it’s fine for half the Muslim world to want to exterminate the Jews but they are the first ones to play the race card.

White boy calls black boy a ****** and he’s thrown out of school and yet we have Muslims that carry snuff movies of westerners being killed by terrorists on their mobile phones whilst at school and nothing is done. DOES THA T SOUND LIKE JUSTICE.

Be good if instead of complaining about our press, that these people would move to another country that is more in keeping with their religion than try to impose their will on the majority.

Could be they are scared of them as these people don’t throw rattles out of the pram but act en-mass in a coordinated way as their local leader organise them.

:rolleyes:

I rest my case ....

By your argument if the Jews hadn't meddled in Germany's back yard pre 1939...

You sir are an apologist for your Islamo fascist chums and their beheadings.

Didn't take long for you guys to bring up the Jews did it?

So is this the time for me to bring out the case for Anthony Walker, Stephen Lawrence et all? No, because I recognise that racism is a two way game. Shame the BNP can't see it that way.

You sir are an apologist for your Islamo fascist chums and their beheadings.

See above.

I think the likes of the BNP and the major Media Tycoons have planted brown "moles" into all these radical islamic groups to deliberately kick up a fuss ......

It all helps to sell more Newspapers and push forward the Racists' agenda .....

I read somewhere that 5% of the UK is muslim - which is about 3-4 million people ...... only saw about 30-40 protestors though ...... might as well say the Pope is a child molestor because a handful of church vicars were !!!

I read somewhere that 5% of the UK is muslim - which is about 3-4 million people ...... only saw about 30-40 protestors though ...... might as well say the Pope is a child molestor because a handful of church vicars were !!!

Looks like 0.001% of the fringe represent the other 99.999% law abiding muslims.

The problem in this day and age is that it is very easy to pick on minorities because it is very convenient to do so. We need to look into our own backyard first.

If we want freedom of the press, let's first start by making sure the press report the news instead of making it.

Looks like 0.001% of the fringe represent the other 99.999% law abiding muslims.

The problem in this day and age is that it is very easy to pick on minorities because it is very convenient to do so. We need to look into our own backyard first.

If we want freedom of the press, let's first start by making sure the press report the news instead of making it.

Pick on the minorites? Who was it who just blew up the trains and bus? Oh of course it was a BNP frame up and the people involved were their deep undercover agents :) .

20 years ago before we had the multi-cultural experiment crime was lower and thats a fact. Minorities commit way more crimes than their % of the population thats a fact. Its not convient to blame people its the truth. Read the crime statistics sometimes or ask a policeman.

Likewise I don't see christians marcning down the streets threatening to kill people. How can you be so naive? Do you really think the UK is a better place with the type of immigrants we have taken in lately?

Pick on the minorites? Who was it who just blew up the trains and bus? Oh of course it was a BNP frame up and the people involved were their deep undercover agents :) .

20 years ago before we had the multi-cultural experiment crime was lower and thats a fact. Minorities commit way more crimes than their % of the population thats a fact. Its not convient to blame people its the truth. Read the crime statistics sometimes or ask a policeman.

Likewise I don't see christians marcning down the streets threatening to kill people. How can you be so naive? Do you really think the UK is a better place with the type of immigrants we have taken in lately?

Just like the IRA did the Brighton bombing. Does that make all Irish terrorists?

"Crime was lower and thats a fact" - source please. Ask a policeman? You mean the ones that are more likely to stop blacks than whites? The whole organisation got labelled as "institutionally racist".

You think there aren't christian extremists? WTF do you call Bush and Pat Robertson? Take a look at Nigeria.

I don't agree with economic migrants but that doesn't mean I'm going to lay all the blame on them. Lets not forget who helped rebuild Britian after the war (and that's excluding all the wealth we stole from the 'minorities' in the first place under the guise of the empire).