Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum
Social Justice League

Pressure On Dominic Cummings To Quit Over Lockdown Breach

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

It's not 7 months in the UK, it's less than 3. 

60,000 dead and 400 dying each day as the UK tops the world rankings in failure and ineptitude IS BAD!!!

Wrong...! First case was here in December. 

You mention 400 dying a day, 600 normally die, and this targets the weak and infirm, but you know this already! 

What happens when it's down to 200 a day in like 2 weeks,. 

We have had a pandemic and it's finishing. Lessons can be learned, but the blame culture is nearly medieval.. 

When mistakes happen we should learn..but the information wasn't accurate then or now about what to do. 

To make it clear, I'm not a Tory or DC fanboi at all.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Grayphil said:

Wrong...! First case was here in December. 

You mention 400 dying a day, 600 normally die, and this targets the weak and infirm, but you know this already! 

What happens when it's down to 200 a day in like 2 weeks,. 

We have had a pandemic and it's finishing. Lessons can be learned, but the blame culture is nearly medieval.. 

When mistakes happen we should learn..but the information wasn't accurate then or now about what to do. 

To make it clear, I'm not a Tory or DC fanboi at all.. 

Citations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Crowdedmarket said:

Thank you. For a second there I thought Sir Starmer had a chance to win the next election. 

You relieved my fears.

Not sure what you mean TBH sorry.

More vote fraud from the Far Left:   https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/35791-pennsylvania-election-judge-admits-stuffing-ballot-box-for-democrats

https://politicodailynews.com/pennsylvania-officials-admit-duplicate-ballots-were-mailed-out-to-voters/

Edited by Arpeggio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arpeggio said:

My apologies, if the left are doing vote fraud, they can win the next election. If this translates to the UK....

Hence my relief Sir Starmer can't possibly win now. He is the elitist leader of the left (as left as my right thumb on my right hand)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grayphil said:

Wrong...! First case was here in December. 

You mention 400 dying a day, 600 normally die, and this targets the weak and infirm, but you know this already! 

What happens when it's down to 200 a day in like 2 weeks,. 

We have had a pandemic and it's finishing. Lessons can be learned, but the blame culture is nearly medieval.. 

When mistakes happen we should learn..but the information wasn't accurate then or now about what to do. 

To make it clear, I'm not a Tory or DC fanboi at all.. 

I thought 1600 people a day die in the UK during normal times. My bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like its not just our Covid response thats left the world amazed

Quote

 

Dominic Cummings achieves global infamy in whirlwind week

Responses from world’s media to antics of Johnson’s aide range from incredulity to bemusement

 

 

Quote

 

The mockery of Cummings’ defence went global. One individual even paid for Cummings to appear as a cardboard cut-out at an Australian Rugby League match...

The New Yorker magazine – published in a country where swathes of the population have been rising in public revolt against the infringement on their liberties caused by lockdown restrictions – tried to explain the row as a “very British debate about rules”.

The outlet described how Cummings’ defences for his actions “veer from arrogance to downright loopiness”.

“The Cummings story, for all of its distinctly British battiness and its focus on Tory personalities, misses much about how jumbled the government’s response to the coronavirus crisis has been

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How the hell can any one vote for Sir Starmer.

He is one cheek of the same ar5e in government

 

Edited by FANG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

Citations. 

As you already know, none. How about a friendly wager.. That in 2 weeks deaths will be lower than 200, even with all the relaxations. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Crowdedmarket said:

I thought 1600 people a day die in the UK during normal times. My bad.

Sometimes I'm a bit thick, today I've had a few beers after my jog in the sunny garden. 

What are you trying to say? It will be faster overall if you explain yourself. If I'm wrong I'll admit. I promise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, FANG said:

How the hell can any one vote for Sir Starmer.

He is one cheek of the same ar5e in government

 

I'd rather vote Tory, at least I know what I'm getting. He has put as much pressure on Cummings to resign as BoJo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Crowdedmarket said:

I'd rather vote Tory, at least I know what I'm getting. He has put as much pressure on Cummings to resign as BoJo.

I hate all of them and they are just playing us for fools

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FANG said:

I hate all of them and they are just playing us for fools

Then you will love this.

Our new NHS test and trace Bosslady Dido Harding was also an executive of Cheltenham festival alleged to have spread coronavirus and caused untold deaths. They lobbied to keep it open.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8369217/NHS-test-trace-tsar-Dido-Harding-board-Cheltenham-Festival.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Crowdedmarket said:

I'd rather vote Tory, at least I know what I'm getting. He has put as much pressure on Cummings to resign as BoJo.

Labour don't need to put any pressure on Cummings and it would be counter productive if they did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Browsing on Twitter it seems that Dominic's neighbours in Ockendon Rd are all booing instead of clapping at 8pm, and also heckling him whenever he appears - keep it up people!

[Tweets that mention his house number are getting deleted, which is just kind of confirming which house it is.]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Peter Hun said:

Labour don't need to put any pressure on Cummings and it would be counter productive if they did.

Sir Starmer agrees. His idea of an effective opposition, glass house style.

I wouldn't want him to go out of his way and spoil his evening glass of Amarone. 

I mean, why get the country behind you to do the government over at every chance?

Why go against 52% of the popular vote and ...oh hang on, he said there will be no reversal of Brexit if he gets in.

It's full steam ahead, BoJo/Dom Cum style.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Habeas Domus said:

Browsing on Twitter it seems that Dominic's neighbours in Ockendon Rd are all booing instead of clapping at 8pm, and also heckling him whenever he appears - keep it up people!

[Tweets that mention his house number are getting deleted, which is just kind of confirming which house it is.]

Don't agree with this, he has kids. Not cool. I'd call the police.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grayphil said:

As you already know, none. How about a friendly wager.. That in 2 weeks deaths will be lower than 200, even with all the relaxations. 

 

No I want facts from citations. Not finger in the air predictions.

So citations or it didn't happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Crowdedmarket said:

My apologies, if the left are doing vote fraud, they can win the next election. If this translates to the UK....

Hence my relief Sir Starmer can't possibly win now. He is the elitist leader of the left (as left as my right thumb on my right hand)

You have two thumbs on your right hand? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grayphil said:

Sometimes I'm a bit thick, today I've had a few beers after my jog in the sunny garden

What are you trying to say? It will be faster overall if you explain yourself. If I'm wrong I'll admit. I promise 

I usually go for my jog much further afield. How many laps of your garden did you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • 395 Brexit, House prices and Summer 2020

    1. 1. Including the effects Brexit, where do you think average UK house prices will be relative to now in June 2020?


      • down 5% +
      • down 2.5%
      • Even
      • up 2.5%
      • up 5%



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.